In Game Suggestions GIVE FEEDBACK

On 7/27/2016 at 11:02 PM, Kihfan55 said:

The teflon Don PYD

:DO.o

On 7/27/2016 at 10:49 PM, Yoeriwada said:

+1 good suggestions. Really like the purge idea. 300-500 for wand and m book seems a little high tho.

Pkp would be easier to obtain so when it comes down to it it'll probably seem pretty cheap. And thanks :)

Such sick suggestions. Rate all if I remember correctly (there was a lot to read soz).

Still not sure people will rate skilling though. However, I like how you are suggesting it and that it still wouldn't have a major role in roat. For example: it is primarily used to obtain a max cape, it is used in order to get pkt to get items to pk with and it would be extremely simple (continous actions).

However I just think others will here the word 'skilling' on a spawn server and just ignore how it would be implemented and just complain.

Overall, insane suggestions. Really like the idea of the purge alongside current tournys. The purge could attract people to multi combat with clan competittion being dreadful at the moment (with spam yell ::varrock mess). 

Rate thissss

First of all 10/10 for effort you put into this thread. This is what I like to see.

My feedback:
============

Wilderness PvM: Yes

PKP Price increases/making more unspawnables (eg whip): No
Even if PvM adds more PKP to the game, I just generally disagree with this as I mainly play this server over others due to it having spawning and easy to accumulate non-spawnables without much grinding. I think if decent gear is cheap people will be willing to lose it whereas as if it's not they will either not risk using it or will tab out/safe a lot. 

07 Bosses: Yes

Vote Shop: No Opinion

New 07 Weapons for PK Shop: Yes (you missed Blessed SS)

Character Customization: No Opinion

Case-sensitive Screen Names: No Opinion

New PK Teleports: No Opinion

Donator Benefits Changes: No
I like the current Donator capes. It's a private server, some customs are to be expected, we don't need to copy RS 100%. Support for better drop rates though. You forgot to mention we still have Chaotics for PvM (means Donators will most likely get the loot because can do most damage), remove of TB, access to ::bank, and ability to restore Special Attack energy.

Skilling: No
If it's getting added it should be added properly TBH, not half-assed shit. However, not really a fan of skilling and the only reason I'm saying no is because if it does get added, it will be required for the max cape and I'll be forced to do it to compete in PKing against the B-I-S cape.

Max Cape: Yes (But only as a direct replacement, or advanced version of PKers Cape, eg. 10K Kills).

PKing Restrictions: No
IDC about Wests or a new Brid zone, but removing Magic from Edgeville is not a good idea. There are no looters anymore because untradeables are automatically saved, and as for Melee Pkers, they can learn to deal with it. (BTW: I am a Melee Pker, not a Mager but I have no problems with them attacking me!)

Castle Wars: No Opinion

RoatPkz Purge: Yes

Item Fixes: No
They work fine for me, G Maul is only OP in Pure PK, it is woefully inaccurate at Main level.

Clan: Yes (also maybe have friendly-fire off so you can barrage and not hit your own clanmates?)

Weekly Tournaments: Yes (daily is better because if it was weekly, and say I just wanted to do Pure or Zerk Tournaments, then I would have to wait several weeks for them to come round).

Quality of Life: Yes

Killstreak Skulls: No
I like the current system because I mostly Pure PK at Edgeville/Varrock and death match every fight so it's difficult to get more than a few kills in a row. Although my highest killstreak is around 30 (from ages ago when I used to prod CRapier & OVL) - since coloured skulls were released I've never reached 25. So to sum it up I like the tinge every 5 Kills.

Prayer Delay Fix: Yes

Attack Priority: Yes

Spawn Kits: No
I agree they aren't as great as they used to be (because of Barrows/Bandos/AGS becoming PKP items) however they are still useful.

Barrage Timer: Yes

TB Timer: No
This is currently a dontor feature.

Casting TB: Yes

Click Zones: Yes

Eating Glitch: Yes

• Upvote 4
32 minutes ago, Sinister said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

haha nah im done not even worth quoting the rest of your shit 

Too bad you don't realise that Gretar and Zoradz are working on a new Old-school RuneScape client to replace the existing one.

This will lead to the loss of all the current customs we have (wings, capes, hats, ALL...),  so why not enjoy them whilst we still can instead of removing them from a client that is soon going to be retired anyway? I highly doubt he will re-add them to OSRS client (except the paid-for customs)

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

First of all 10/10 for effort you put into this thread. This is what I like to see.

My feedback:
============

Wilderness PvM: Yes

PKP Price increases/making more unspawnables (eg whip): No
Even if PvM adds more PKP to the game, I just generally disagree with this as I mainly play this server over others due to it having spawning and easy to accumulate non-spawnables without much grinding. I think if decent gear is cheap people will be willing to lose it whereas as if it's not they will either not risk using it or will tab out/safe a lot. 

07 Bosses: Yes

Vote Shop: No Opinion

New 07 Weapons for PK Shop: Yes (you missed Blessed SS)

Character Customization: No Opinion

Case-sensitive Screen Names: No Opinion

New PK Teleports: No Opinion

Donator Benefits Changes: No
I like the current Donator capes. It's a private server, some customs are to be expected, we don't need to copy RS 100%. Support for better drop rates though. You forgot to mention we still have Chaotics for PvM (means Donators will most likely get the loot because can do most damage), remove of TB, access to ::bank, and ability to restore Special Attack energy.

Skilling: No
If it's getting added it should be added properly TBH, not half-assed shit. However, not really a fan of skilling and the only reason I'm saying no is because if it does get added, it will be required for the max cape and I'll be forced to do it to compete in PKing against the B-I-S cape.

Max Cape: Yes (But only as a direct replacement, or advanced version of PKers Cape, eg. 10K Kills).

PKing Restrictions: No
IDC about Wests or a new Brid zone, but removing Magic from Edgeville is not a good idea. There are no looters anymore because untradeables are automatically saved, and as for Melee Pkers, they can learn to deal with it. (BTW: I am a Melee Pker, not a Mager but I have no problems with them attacking me!)

Castle Wars: No Opinion

RoatPkz Purge: Yes

Item Fixes: No
They work fine for me, G Maul is only OP in Pure PK, it is woefully inaccurate at Main level.

Clan: Yes (also maybe have friendly-fire off so you can barrage and not hit your own clanmates?)

Weekly Tournaments: Yes (daily is better because if it was weekly, and say I just wanted to do Pure or Zerk Tournaments, then I would have to wait several weeks for them to come round).

Quality of Life: Yes

Killstreak Skulls: No
I like the current system because I mostly Pure PK at Edgeville/Varrock and death match every fight so it's difficult to get more than a few kills in a row. Although my highest killstreak is around 30 (from ages ago when I used to prod CRapier & OVL) - since coloured skulls were released I've never reached 25. So to sum it up I like the tinge every 5 Kills.

Prayer Delay Fix: Yes

Attack Priority: Yes

Spawn Kits: No
I agree they aren't as great as they used to be (because of Barrows/Bandos/AGS becoming PKP items) however they are still useful.

Barrage Timer: Yes

TB Timer: No
This is currently a dontor feature.

Casting TB: Yes

Click Zones: Yes

Eating Glitch: Yes

So far you're the only one to give feedback and all valid reasons 

Like all these suggestions 

even tho I don't like 2007 servers and don't mind the eoc items (korasi d claws Statius vesta chaotics ect) only reason I didn't like them on this game was because they was free with donator 

don't support a barrage timer

support the granite maul being pkp or at least fix it

dont mind the donator items neither lol there not op and people don't really use them 

Eating glitch first though lmfao 

purge like it doubt it will happen

support skins support caps in names 

Quickly skimmed through it, couldn't find anything on there I disagree with nice suggestions.

edit: I don't like the idea of almost every monster being at 50+ wild, yh it's gonna encourage deep wild pk'ing but it's gonna be annoying af for those who actually decide to pvm.

Also, the ability to tb at ::west is dumb because if you do get tbed you're like 90% probable to die.

Edited by Why Gg
5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Quickly skimmed through it, couldn't find anything on there I disagree with nice suggestions.

edit: I don't like the idea of almost every monster being at 50+ wild, yh it's gonna encourage deep wild pk'ing but it's gonna be annoying af for those who actually decide to pvm.

Also, the ability to tb at ::west is dumb because if you do get tbed you're like 90% probable to die.

It's 10 levels? What LOL

For niggas like you yeah but for most people 10 levels is very doable....

2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

It's 10 levels? What LOL

For niggas like you yeah but for most people 10 levels is very doable....

Are you stupid?

If you get tbed when you're almost out you're most likely gonna die but shit pkers like you would probably tb as soon as they enter west so :P

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

well obv there is documentation of u tanking for proof that you'd prob die with full food lmao so prob

You barely was able to kill me when I had 4 brews to tank a half from East... Just be happy I didn't bring a tab you'd of looked dumb asf l0l

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

woulda shoulda, point is you lost max and made you look stupid while doing it ;l 

how did I look stupid...? you waited for me to finish a fight with some nher and when I had 4 brews left you half me and I tanked the tb? idk why your so proud tho but I would be too if i got a kill on the nigga slamming on me so yh..

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

how did I look stupid...? you waited for me to finish a fight with some nher and when I had 4 brews left you half me and I tanked the tb? idk why your so proud tho but I would be too if i got a kill on the nigga slamming on me so yh..

"Tanked the tb" YOU D I E D LOOOOL what?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

na u cant at easts still. The poor little guy is absolutely delusional though. "I tanked the tb" when this is him hitting the ground-
c3d7403b9820a561ac71fa4db5f593ff.png

Ahh. 

But yeah, this idiot has an excuse for every death but pipes up on forums..

:P

13 hours ago, 24k said:

He tanked the tb, but he forgot tabs?

Dumbest shit I've ever heard u can tele without tabs this guy is a fucking retard

You're new to Roatpkz you fucking spastic you can't tele below 10 wild you stupid paki smfh

14 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

"Tanked the tb" YOU D I E D LOOOOL what?

I was untbed I didn't bring tabs you're so dumb it hurts

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

You're new to Roatpkz you fucking spastic you can't tele below 10 wild you stupid paki smfh

I was untbed I didn't bring tabs you're so dumb it hurts

If you were untbed, WHY WOULD YOU RUN SOUTH?

and yh like Jake said u didn't tank it u queer lmfao

Just now, 24k said:

If you were untbed, WHY WOULD YOU RUN SOUTH?

and yh like Jake said u didn't tank it u queer lmfao

You're so fucking stupid it's actually beginning to annoy me... 

I got untbed when I got frozen at the multi line you stupid ape and btw I don't know why you're even sucking his dick they're not your friends lmfao they just avoid flaming you or telling you what a fucking shit pker and retard you are because all you do is talk shit make up lies on forums then go back to playing exiled lmfao idiot kys

I got untbed when I got frozen at the multi line you stupid ape and btw I don't know why you're even sucking his dick they're not your friends lmfao they just avoid flaming you or telling you what a fucking shit pker and retard you are because all you do is talk shit make up lies on forums then go back to playing exiled lmfao idiot kys

+1

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

You're right, I should not have asked how or why you died because you always die (for max.)

It's not even funny anymore, you're gassing on forums but died 2-3 times within a couple of days for absolute bank.

You're not competition, and Jake and I are cool lol, don't have no problems with him you suck his dick and he still embarrasses you daily hahaha

I play Exiled, yeah, true, but it's because I think it's better than Roat and I'm a pre-eoc nher, why would I fight you on Roat?

a03891b6099148e0935932aa78e70ae1.png

"I've been PK'ing since 2008. I have more PK'ing experience than everyone on Roat combined. I'd slap you on a Pre-Eoc server smh.."

You got flamed on livestream by Getjumpd and you got so emotional so you hopped on Roat and made lies because literally every hybrid in that livestream embarrassed you and called you out. You're a joke, ur shit, stop comparing urself to me or Jake you're actually terrible if you've pk'd since 2008 PLEASE hop on a 718 and beat me.

1 minute ago, 24k said:

You're right, I should not have asked how or why you died because you always die (for max.)

It's not even funny anymore, you're gassing on forums but died 2-3 times within a couple of days for absolute bank.

You're not competition, and Jake and I are cool lol, don't have no problems with him you suck his dick and he still embarrasses you daily hahaha

I play Exiled, yeah, true, but it's because I think it's better than Roat and I'm a pre-eoc nher, why would I fight you on Roat?

"I've been PK'ing since 2008. I have more PK'ing experience than everyone on Roat combined. I'd slap you on a Pre-Eoc server smh.."

You got flamed on livestream by Getjumpd and you got so emotional so you hopped on Roat and made lies because literally every hybrid in that livestream embarrassed you and called you out. You're a joke, ur shit, stop comparing urself to me or Jake you're actually terrible if you've pk'd since 2008 PLEASE hop on a 718 and beat me.

1. It was their first kill on me in months hence why they got gassed you stupid fuck

2. You're just copying what I say about you but, I died twice within a couple of days lost 2 max sets but got one back from one of them wbu and 1 was to a stack so nothing I could do

3. DONT TALK ABOUT COMPETITION WHEN YOU'RE KNOWN AS ROATPKZ SHITTER LOOOOOL

4. You're not a pre-eoc nher you're just a random fuck who popped up out of nowhere sometime this month, made an account and started talking shit.

5. 2006* stupid fuck at least get it right, also I never said that but I actually would.

6. Never got flamed and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL "COMPARING URSELF TO ME" YOU THINK I'D COMPARE MYSELF TO A SHITTER LIKE YOU HAHAHAH YOU WISH LMFAO!!!!! 

7. Looking through 90% of topics you bring Jake into this, your his number 1 fan lol stop talking about another irrelevant retard... I don't even like the spastic but at least he knows what he's doing you're just a foreigner on his dick wanting to be like him for some reason you're obsessed with him and it's actually sad, also you legit repeat everything he says you're his parrot lol...

18 minutes ago, 24k said:

your actually such a fag lmfao its so obvious how bad u wanna be jakes bestfriend LMFAO why u bringing him into every sentence u weird kid.. shittest pker goes on other servers and tells them to come to a different one lmfao u suck no1 has ever had to try and prove anything to you now u just pipe up on forums lmfao this is the last time u tried to pipe up in game dont forget ur in game come fight me @ brid 10x in a row matched gear 

OT: nice suggestions cringe when i read when smokeygang tbs u

Edited by SmokeyMontana
  • Upvote 1

1. It was their first kill on me in months hence why they got gassed you stupid fuck

2. You're just copying what I say about you but, I died twice within a couple of days lost 2 max sets but got one back from one of them wbu and 1 was to a stack so nothing I could do

3. DONT TALK ABOUT COMPETITION WHEN YOU'RE KNOWN AS ROATPKZ SHITTER LOOOOOL

4. You're not a pre-eoc nher you're just a random fuck who popped up out of nowhere sometime this month, made an account and started talking shit.

5. 2006* stupid fuck at least get it right, also I never said that but I actually would.

6. Never got flamed and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL "COMPARING URSELF TO ME" YOU THINK I'D COMPARE MYSELF TO A SHITTER LIKE YOU HAHAHAH YOU WISH LMFAO!!!!! 

7. Looking through 90% of topics you bring Jake into this, your his number 1 fan lol stop talking about another irrelevant retard... I don't even like the spastic but at least he knows what he's doing you're just a foreigner on his dick wanting to be like him for some reason you're obsessed with him and it's actually sad, also you legit repeat everything he says you're his parrot lol...

1). First kill in months? THEY DON'T FOCUS ON KILLING YOU, YOU'RE A NOBODY, YOU JUST GET IN THEIR WAY AND THEY SMASH YOU FOR MAXED

2). ?

3). I'm not a hybrid, but I beat 90% of all hybrids in this game, including you

4). I am. Haha, is it bothering you that much that you started PK'ing on Roat Pkz in 2015? No need to lie about when you started PK'ing, you got to start somewhere

5). You started PK'ing in 2006 but you 19 tick a 4 way?

6). Yes you did he said "Who is this Why Gg trash Roat Pkz nser trying to step up to King Mike" lol then 1013rs flamed you too. And you do compare myself to you, you reply to my posts I'm that important to you lol.

7). He's the one who posted the killpics of you and makes valid points lol

3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

your actually such a fag lmfao its so obvious how bad u wanna be jakes bestfriend LMFAO why u bringing him into every sentence u weird kid.. shittest pker goes on other servers and tells them to come to a different one lmfao u suck no1 has ever had to try and prove anything to you now u just pipe up on forums lmfao this is the last time u tried to pipe up in game dont forget ur in game come fight me @ brid 10x in a row matched gear 

LOL I forgot about that thread, @24k check ur role models comment underneath that topic he doesnt rate u lmfao

1 minute ago, 24k said:

1). First kill in months? THEY DON'T FOCUS ON KILLING YOU, YOU'RE A NOBODY, YOU JUST GET IN THEIR WAY AND THEY SMASH YOU FOR MAXED

2). ?

3). I'm not a hybrid, but I beat 90% of all hybrids in this game, including you

4). I am. Haha, is it bothering you that much that you started PK'ing on Roat Pkz in 2015? No need to lie about when you started PK'ing, you got to start somewhere

5). You started PK'ing in 2006 but you 19 tick a 4 way?

6). Yes you did he said "Who is this Why Gg trash Roat Pkz nser trying to step up to King Mike" lol then 1013rs flamed you too. And you do compare myself to you, you reply to my posts I'm that important to you lol.

7). He's the one who posted the killpics of you and makes valid points lol

You wouldn't know because you stay away from playing on my game u likkle pussio and they always try focus on me but have failed up until like 2 days ago so stay the fuck quiet you random 

AND BTW

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

He started this, he made a thread featuring Omar, why wouldn't I reply to what Jake has posted if it's 100% correct and there are pictures of Omar dying for max.

This "shittest pker" is not a hybrid and I've shat on you numerous times in Pure Nh for acb's & t-sotds

Yh hop on a 718 I'll come lol pm me what server

First, im not going to hate i will just say my opinion on what you suggested, 

most of your suggestions are great and op af which ive suggested before, some of ur suggestions are taken from other sever which will male roatpkz copy paste like it, this server should be different, more spawnables instead of adding more to pkp shop, you say make mage book 300 fcape 200 ect and also incrase the pkp, like, you 2.5x the PKP from kills and pvming in other hand items prices will be 2.5x  too which is the same, means u need the same kills as the current. 

Other than that, op af nice work well explained suggestions i liked it.

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

That doesn't even make sense... If you outlasted it that means you would've tanked it. YOU DIED. You can't tank, what confuses you so much about that?

Outlasting the tb is when the timer runs out lol, if I can't tank I wouldn't have outlasted the half with 4 brews to lvl 1 though?

4 minutes ago, 24k said:

He started this, he made a thread featuring Omar, why wouldn't I reply to what Jake has posted if it's 100% correct and there are pictures of Omar dying for max.

This "shittest pker" is not a hybrid and I've shat on you numerous times in Pure Nh for acb's & t-sotds

Yh hop on a 718 I'll come lol pm me what server

shut up retard

full inv of food stay down fucking cripple

12 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

the combat hasn't changed 

I feel like defence has been buffed by alot and accuracy nerfed. He couldn't spec below 80. And yesterday I made him tab like 900 times with bad rng.

You stick to bo3 Arun lmfao

btw u prestiged yet? I'm prestige 4 atm

44 minutes ago, 24k said:

I feel like defence has been buffed by alot and accuracy nerfed. He couldn't spec below 80. And yesterday I made him tab like 900 times with bad rng.

You stick to bo3 Arun lmfao

btw u prestiged yet? I'm prestige 4 atm

Prestige 1 but not gonna do it again because cba, got 1.62 kdr shits too easy

Agree Agree Agree with EVERY SINGLE THING with the except of one thing xD

max cape (IF ADDED INGAME) Should require all 99s' ingame to wear ASWELL as 5,000+ or 7,500+ Kills INGAME ON ONE ACCOUNT to wear.

If added it would really ruin the point  of pker's cape and donor capes; so adding the kills req would make the wilderness WAY more active and it would really be a more sought after item to have in the game; as only loyal players to the game would have the ability to wear it.

14 minutes ago, Pyd said:

Explain yourself clueless ape? Offering pkp to people means more people will come look at it and then its more likely gretar will add all these updates, string urself rat

Such rudeness and arrogance over yours " likes hunting". By talking like this you show yours ignorance. I admit your suggestion are good and they took lots of effort, beside I support most of them. But talking with people like this Is Inproperiate .

Edited by Fight 4 You
On 8/1/2016 at 0:33 PM, Fight 4 You said:

Such rudeness and arrogance over yours " likes hunting". By talking like this you show yours ignorance. I admit your suggestion are good and they took lots of effort, beside I support most of them. But talking with people like this Is Inproperiate .

"likes hunting" yeah good 1 retard, tryna make this server decent, u probs e date at vote shop in a mining cape fuck off my thread random

• Upvote 1
On 27-7-2016 at 11:22 PM, Pyd said:

• infinity colour kits

49096810e6274d659a2c8ab66de5118c.pnge85a7f91b4a14e3ea15fd183d0b27e84.png

Character Customization

Not a big deal to some but could be to many. Add more variety to what you can do with your character

•  New hair styles + Colours

6e25aa41c0d743d6873557411ff72d76.png

•  New Facial hair + Colours

•  New skin colours from the Oldschool Runescape Halloween event (white, green and black)

5bc46a6a2f264b8b92a41f8c65e73f7b.png

Not gonna get into server supports because i don't want to flame anyone. (Not on this thread atleast ;))

But most of them are pointless, do nothing and are inactive.

Good suggestions overall I took the ones I like out. Goodjob

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the new client already, on it right now. I can assure you that everything you've suggested is already on there.

All OSRS items, hairstyles/haircolors, bosses and so on exists on there. I'd post pictures but not sure if Salad would like it.

Waiting for public release. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

• Upvote 1