Ty so much 4 head

pvp blob

This is not the Jedi™ way. 

Just take it like a man, wait the required 48 hours and then make a sincere appeal. At least you can still log in and PK. If you feel this was abuse then post in the staff feedback section with details (any evidence or independent witnesses you may have) and it will get looked into. In the meantime, doing shit like this makes it look like the mute was well deserved, in my opinion. You're only making the situation worse and not doing yourself any favors.

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Annoying me how you're starting to speak to people considering 5months ago you were a bullied unknown arab. You literally have a timedmute command relax Putin.

Never been like that, I don't want to see your shit here. Quit quoting me, as you think we care about you. Nice forum pker.

17 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Also tell me why this post was needed from a member of the staff team, take your own advice.

It's actually sound advice considering the guy was acting immature... he got one 30 min mute and he made several more accounts to spam (the usernames as you can see from his screenies are not very appropriate). He should definitely grow the fuck up. You seem very salty, just nit-picking minor shit for no reason other than to flame/hate. Still mad because you got caught RWT your million PKP? I can only refer you to a therapy session - you know where to go!!

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

You're the reason why the community is  so cancerous. Stop acting like you're above the rules, Grow the fuck up please. I warned you to stop spamming, you refused to stop then I muted you. Then you went on alts to continue spamming like I can't mute all your accounts? Know your place young boy.

stop profanity

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

1. Who the fuck do you think you are.

2. I don't play you fucking autistic shit.

3. I'll make you care about me if you carry on being a retard.

4. If i have to show you your place i'll be happy to, since you're all for doing it to others.

I never got caught for anything? How do you combat immaturity with immaturity? is it like you combating my apparent "salt" and "hate" with the same thing?

2. Was incorrect, Try again sivic 

11 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

You're the reason why the community is  so cancerous. Stop acting like you're above the rules, Grow the fuck up please. I warned you to stop spamming, you refused to stop then I muted you. Then you went on alts to continue spamming like I can't mute all your accounts? Know your place young boy.

Wait what? stop lying, you said i had to have a 10 sec + on my autotyper, i changed it to 12 sec check loggs ezpz

then i got muted

1 minute ago, Bind U Dead said:

Even though I'm a member of the staff team, we can also defend ourselves since the community is so toxic. Please don't tell me what I should do.

well, the community is probs toxic cuz of the staff? how long have you been on the server bind, just wondering

10 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Even though I'm a member of the staff team, we can also defend ourselves since the community is so toxic. Please don't tell me what I should do.

There's a difference between defending yourself and flaming. You can defend yourself without flaming. In the position and predicament that you are currently in - it's not wise to flame ex staff members and vets. If you can't take advice without being hotheaded then it's just going to lead to terrible consequences and Jason's not random so I can't just watch him get slated 

• Upvote 1
Just now, pvp blob said:

well, the community is probs toxic cuz of the staff? how long have you been on the server bind, just wondering

Been here for couple of years now, please stop quoting me as I'm not interested to continue arguing with you. Any further irrelevant comments, I'll lock the thread. :)

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, pvp blob said:

doubt he is, could be

No, he is neither from London nor Canada l o l. But yh!!! I have my popcorn rdy for the notifications I will get from him!!!!! :a7e:

4 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Been here for couple of years now, please stop quoting me as I'm not interested to continue arguing with you. Any further irrelevant comments, I'll lock the thread. :)

People are allowed to ask you questions. Don't act like a little bitch and stop being immature with 'I'll lock the thread'.

You want to lock every thread that has to do with you. Toxic or not it's the thruth.

:a7e:     :a7e:

21 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Never been like that, I don't want to see your shit here. Quit quoting me, as you think we care about you. Nice forum pker.

The fact that YOU are SS has become quite funny if you ask me. Watch your language boy. You are the one who needs to know his place. 

On a side note: Gretar you and I know what needs to happen next. I hope you'll understand it too. :kappa1: