Meridians/TSG Dictionary©

Kihfan55

1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

So you know when someone is a fan of ours:

Clown Also got this from me
Suicider
Shitter Dbi
Didn't ask
Pussio You're American I taught you what that means...
Rodent 
Dog shit
Wanker shit
The teflon don/teflon don
Good 1
Decent
Lad

List will be updated regularly! Thanks to the viewers and our fans

Just now, Why Gg said:

Half of the words on there you don't even know what they mean... You're forgetting where your from stop trying to be someone you're not it makes you look dumb 

1 british slang word (which I was the first one to say due to a friend of mine in another ts saying it 24/7) and another half british-4n compilation word. I put more than 10 words down, how is 2 british words half *thinking emoji* 

No more posting on this you need 2 go study this book like you do everything else your masters do :P Slave :P

Oh yeah and I only made this thread bcus I saw you started copying me saying shitter so I figure it was time to make this considering you've been copying me for the last year cbf anymore :P

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

1 british slang word (which I was the first one to say due to a friend of mine in another ts saying it 24/7) and another half british-4n compilation word. I put more than 10 words down, how is 2 british words half *thinking emoji* 

No more posting on this you need 2 go study this book like you do everything else your masters do :P Slave :P

mad

"masters" nigga ur horseshit l0l ------ oh yh you didn't add that 1 I use it a lot you might aswell copy that 1 too

Edited by Why Gg
1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

mad

"masters" nigga ur horseshit l0l ------ oh yh you didn't add that 1 I use it a lot you might aswell copy that 1 too

"horseshit" ur corny af l000000l

who says that shit? u some wannabe turned hick or something redneck ass "horseshit" pmsl 

Edit: thats the type of shit you say when u finally dont copy me LOOOOOOOOL corny ass mother fucker

• Upvote 1