Roat Pkz Updates (02/08/16)

Gretar

22 minutes ago, Sandal said:

Whats x20? :o

in love with your updates:P since im banned now :D

I'm guessing he had a stack of 20 vote tickets, and that option allows to claim all rewards at once instead of one at a time, which takes forever when you got a lot to do.

Some nice updates there G, although I'm on the fence about the 2 yells system. I think you should choose one rule: either allow flaming on yell or don't allow it - it's weird having a half-and-half option like this. Currently my quest tab toggle is set to "both". This means whenever I use ::yell command, it pulls up a dialogue menu over the chatbox asking which channel I'd like to use. This means if I'm trying to buy/sell I end up writing it twice, once for each yell, because some people might just see normal and some might just see FFA and I want maximum reach.

It just seems like an odd fix to the problem, however, I'm not one to complain without coming up with my own solution. You could've just made it so if you add some one to your ignore list then you can't see their yells (IDK if it already does this or not). That way, instead of people reporting someone for offending them, they could just put them on ignore and move on. Adding people to the ignore list is basically the same as muting them! I fail to see why many players don't realise this. If you can't handle a few words on a screen just block them from appearing.

• Upvote 1

Dope af Might change the op weapons in tournaments to points the more games you won/played you get points and could exchange them for op items like arma crossbow tstotd so basicly first time joining a tourament you start with ancient staff etc normal whip/dscimi etc etc just a suggestion no hate ples

12 minutes ago, Its Kyle said:

Dope af Might change the op weapons in tournaments to points the more games you won/played you get points and could exchange them for op items like arma crossbow tstotd so basicly first time joining a tourament you start with ancient staff etc normal whip/dscimi etc etc just a suggestion no hate ples

Not hating, I just think that would mean people that have played more tournaments (and thus gained more points) will be at an instant advantage. Unfair for people who aren't on as much or are new. Having everyone able to use the items gives poorer players a chance to test B-I-S items they may not be able to get easily outside the tournament. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Not hating, I just think that would mean people that have played more tournaments (and thus gained more points) will be at an instant advantage. Unfair for people who aren't on as much or are new. Having everyone able to use the items gives poorer players a chance to test B-I-S items they may not be able to get easily outside the tournament. 

meh thats true

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 11.22.17.png

You can now be punished for flaming in normal yell chat so we now have a FFA yell chat where u can shit talk others and flame as much as you want without punishment, however, giving out personal information such as full name, addresses or ip's is still prohibited in the FFA yell. (yell can be entered via quest tab).

nice updates but this new yell chat system is dumb u should be going towards a direction to try & remove the flame/ tone it down in the community.. "You can now be punished for flaming in normal yell chat" so before it wasnt punishable 2 flame in yell???????/ wtf ru doing gretar 

::dzone u should of changed the location and atleast tried 2 make it more entertaining lol every1 knows donor island is dead

should of added ::44s ::champ & new ::brid zone

nice updates tho other then that =) 

Edited by SmokeyMontana

Gretar very nice updates

@PK Guy easy way to fix ur problem is remove ffa only so its only normal or both options and if u wana flame u are forced to see both yells

4 minutes ago, zxcv4321 said:

why is there even a yell command for anybody except staff members pointless imo.

no i think yell is a good feature for donators its useful for trading or jus asking for help, but it shud hav a timer on it to stop spamming like 20 seconds for donators and 10 for super donators

5 hours ago, Gretar said:

Roat Pkz Updates!

New Yell Chat (Free For All Yell)!

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 11.22.17.png

You can now be punished for flaming in normal yell chat so we now have a FFA yell chat where u can shit talk others and flame as much as you want without punishment, however, giving out personal information such as full name, addresses or ip's is still prohibited in the FFA yell. (yell can be entered via quest tab).

the server should be moving towards a direction that is trying to cut down flame in the community & yell is prob the main spot where all/most the flame happens instead of introducing a yell timer donors every 20 sec super donor every 10 u create an FFA yell chat where u can shit talk others and flame as much as you want without punishment.. really gretar.. dumb move remove this & seriously "you can now be  punished for flaming in normal chat" so b4 u couldnt? lol 

::risk good idea but its a dumb boring location legit just ::Party..could of put more effort into this/ atleast asked the community about a location. but the servers wilderness is getting way 2 divided and we dont have enough players should remove ::meth

::dzone donor island is boring and no1 wants to go there atleast move the location add some decent monsters/ more difficult monsters & better items (super donor zone??????)

::44s & ::champ should of been here a long time ago

::brid i dont see why this location hasnt been changed as the poll already passed for it to be

........but nice updates lets focus more on the pking & pvm side of the server rather then finding ways to encourage flame 

Edited by Dillzz
put me in charge for 2 weeks

1 hour ago, Lightnings said:

@Gretar Has the Pure NH tournament been given overheads? 

I didn't compete in the first one, not wasting my time if it's Tsotd/Acb smite fights.

Yes. It has been added, but I'm pretty sure me or Fancy Boots will win the whole tournament today so it's not worth trying anyway, unless you're entering for the 80 pkp :P

2 hours ago, 24k said:

Yes. It has been added, but I'm pretty sure me or Fancy Boots will win the whole tournament today so it's not worth trying anyway, unless you're entering for the 80 pkp :P

The fact you said you or someone else instead of having confidence in yourself shows how much of a pussy bitch you are

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

The fact you said you or someone else instead of having confidence in yourself shows how much of a pussy bitch you are

You don't even play this game you can't have an opinion you retard. We're in the same clan and I've known him for ages, I said we're both gonna get #1 and #2, we'd have to fight for #1 and we go even 10/10 times lmao. and u can't pure nh come prove me wrong tonight

edit: he's gone he wont attend so I'm winning yh

1 hour ago, Lightnings said:

Confident huh? I'll try and get on, shows how much you know about NHing when you write Lightnings off though.

Wasn't trying to sound cocky lmao just telling you how it is, I've fought you and killed you numerous.

I legit don't understand why ROAT PKZ "RAGGERS" aka nsers gas and think they can actually compete haha.

Pretty sure everyone will be on an alt too avoid getting slapped and embarrassed on their main