Shit suggestion thread with dumb click bait title

new suggestions boys....

1. 21o69tw.png

clue scroll would be an awesome roatpkz feature, it can be gained by player killing, you could have the chance to get it 1/25 kills or its up to owner.

you'll have the chance to get 1-4 items from PKP shop.

2. 33cyq8m.png

obelisks should be added to tournament map to these people who wanna to watch the match, also it stops the players who are fighting from runnin around the room to stop getting dmg.

3. sos56x.png

it could be nice if we have theiving skill, people can theiv PKP from stalls and a chance to get something from PKP shop with high rate like 1/250 or w\e.

my previous suggestions : 

HHH thanks thats my arabic suggestions for now :D@Gretar @Zoradz @Yoobs

• Upvote 3

clue scroll would be an awesome roatpkz feature, it can be gained by player killing, you could have the chance to get it 1/25 kills or its up to owner.

you'll have the chance to get 1-4 items from PKP shop

Or make it 1/250 kills and you can receive anything in the shop

obelisks should be added to tournament map to these people who wanna to watch the match, also it stops the players who are fighting from runnin around the room to stop getting dmg.

Not bad idea, but the viewing area is there to put the players under pressure. Definitely in the finale.

it could be nice if we have theiving skill, people can theiv PKP from stalls and a chance to get something from PKP shop with high rate like 1/250 or w\e.

Would not be a bad idea for starting players, but I could see this being auto-clicked etc. Can't agree with this one.

Overall nice suggestion keep it up mate.

Edited by Nyzic
1 minute ago, hickory do said:

u need to make these titles for ppl to view ur topics? rofl

yh

1 minute ago, Nyzic said:

you'll have the chance to get 1-4 items from PKP shop

Or make it 1/250 kills and you can receive anything in the shop

Not bad idea, but the viewing area is there to put the players under pressure in the finale.

Would not be a bad idea for starting players, but I could see this being auto-clicked etc. Can't agree with this one.

gretar can add system to anti these auto clickers lol

1) Meh, I'd rather we had clues from PvM (IK, IK, we need more PvM right? Spare me). I mean doing clues properly, as in Treasure Trails! Basically every clue would send you to some random spot in the Wilderness to dig. It adds an element of risk (literally every item should save over clues, which are un-tradeable but lost on death - can be looted back). Also for bonus fun, when you dig at the right place a Saradomin Wizard pops up and pulls out DDS spec/Sara Strike combo's just for teh lulz.. defeat him for casket. Rewards as you stated.

2) This was my suggestion to fix the Tournament spectators area, and fighters running around the spectator box:

03bb72d8749a4838c8c54804e86330b6.png

3) Hmm.. Well... since it's you D/S why not? I'll support this one 'til I die.. (meaning thieving stalls) +1 :):)

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, PK Guy said:

1) Meh, I'd rather we had clues from PvM (IK, IK, we need more PvM right? Spare me). I mean doing clues properly, as in Treasure Trails! Basically every clue would send you to some random spot in the Wilderness to dig. It adds an element of risk (literally every item should save over clues, which are un-tradeable but lost on death - can be looted back). Also for bonus fun, when you dig at the right place a Saradomin Wizard pops up and pulls out DDS spec/Sara Strike combo's just for teh lulz.. defeat him for casket. Rewards as you stated.

2) This was my suggestion to fix the Tournament spectators area, and fighters running around the spectator box:

03bb72d8749a4838c8c54804e86330b6.png

3) Hmm.. Well... since it's you D/S why not? I'll support this one 'til I die.. (meaning thieving stalls) +1 :):)

this could be cool too.

7 hours ago, she rags said:

nice suggestions will be done in 2k54 thanks!

2k54 isnt that far, few years.

5 hours ago, King Lee said:

Nice job clearing tsg 

ty man!

2 hours ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Oh yeah that's fucking great... Do it @Gretar

yhhhh!