''King Fabian'' Scamming me for white Hween.

Rijkerd2

Allright, so this faggot decided to scam me for a white h'ween. I gave him over 800k and now he scams me but whatever. He's jealous he was not able to rebuild and decided to scam me. I really don't care about these pixels. Just to show you guys how important a custom is for Fabian. Junk who's smoking 24/7 weed. More to come :)

@B O N G hit

Edited by Rijkerd2

11 minutes ago, Rijkerd2 said:

Allright, so this faggot decided to scam me for a white h'ween. I gave him over 800k and now he scams me but whatever. He's jealous he was not able to rebuild and decided to scam me. I really don't care about these pixels. Just to show you guys how important a custom is for Fabian. Junk who's smoking 24/7 weed. More to come :)

20 minutes ago, Rijkerd2 said:

You scammed me. And where's the personal information?

I don't see any personal info man, but good one tho :)

We have the link and screenshot with your name on it. :D Nice try 

8 minutes ago, B O N G hit said:

chris omg u got my irl ??!?!?!! and now gonna fap how handsome i look?

They won't do anything with it!! :D They're scared to show their irls lelelel

1 hour ago, J J said:

HE has never doxxed anyone what are you on about? LOL fabian cant even imbed pictures on 4ums. Why chat shit.

weird how he was paying ppl to ddos and dox me after i gg'd him, fabian got what he deserved , all the chatting shit and piping up innit.

paying ppl to dox/ddos you ?????????? are you okay??????????????????????????? i only did a giveaway and said first to yell craig is a spast gets an item

Pipe down slave stop spreading out bullshit fucking dumb canadian

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

weird how he was paying ppl to ddos and dox me after i gg'd him, fabian got what he deserved , all the chatting shit and piping up innit.

17 minutes ago, B O N G hit said:

paying ppl to dox/ddos you ?????????? are you okay??????????????????????????? i only did a giveaway and said first to yell craig is a spast gets an item

Pipe down slave stop spreading out bullshit fucking dumb canadian

its true fucking retard

43 minutes ago, Rijkerd2 said:

@Craig hot asf. Might just go to her this weekend.

you're 14 mate , you still need to lose your virginity shut the fuck up if u a women wants to sag ur pants you literally start crying and run away , you're allday here plz kys

hows the ban btw?

btw you're dumb asfuck that you said that that's another proof you dumb fucking rat

1 hour ago, B O N G hit said:

you're 14 mate , you still need to lose your virginity shut the fuck up if u a women wants to sag ur pants you literally start crying and run away , you're allday here plz kys

hows the ban btw?

btw you're dumb asfuck that you said that that's another proof you dumb fucking rat

He said that he didn't leak your dox yet he talks about his sister!!!!! Exposed amfg

• Upvote 1