Keep dreaming

My dreams don't live down there, That's what my grandad use to tell me. When I use to walk in them projects I look down, Id see crack needles, Id see bullets, I see blood stains, but when I looked in the sky i saw my dreams, I saw My opportunity . When I would go to school, They would tell me I was to dumb, They told me id be like my father, Like my family, Selling dope, Going to the  penitentiary, Never seeing what the real world would be, See I was a kid couldn't read till It was sixteen, but my dream was bigger than my reality. I'm telling you young king, Keep fighting cause your life depends on it, Just like when you get hit with that bullet and your boy is telling you to don't stop breathing, Don't stop fighting, You still got life to live, Because if you lay there in your pool of blood, You're gonna die there, Young king, Young king, Learn how to fight for your purpose and not the money.  - William hollis

I worked out my upper back today and I heard (William hollis) say that in a motivational video and it helped me push through the last few reps of my workout, I'm posting it here so maybe some of you will get motivated too

The video I mentioned:  

Btw I wrote what he said down, Sorry if my grammar is bad, I tried my best.   

• 1 year later...
On 1/23/2018 at 6:32 PM, l DONT NOW said:

@Smackd Keep an eye on your dog will ya?

Stop bumping old threads

I don’t come on forums for a couple days and these freaks bump my old threads cause they miss me 😂💀

On 1/23/2018 at 6:54 PM, sophia said:

Keep dreaming one day you be able to kill me just kepp dreaming

Take a shower