"ERCA" SHITTER LMFAO

As usual this bitch boy wrote a fucking essay that no one finna read so I decided to make a short version of the topic: http://imgur.com/a/zY

Basically this foreigner wrote another huge paragraph with his usual bullshit and lies cos he know he got slapped for the 50th time, this nigga told me he was macbanned to avoid me and as soon as I said I'd pure nh him he's somehow unmacced :P

Anyway he stepped up 2 day and this is what happened:

http://imgur.com/a/Pa2ee

http://imgur.com/a/0FbG7

THIS NIGGA SAID HIS SPECIALITY WAS PURE NH LOOOOOOOOOL

http://imgur.com/a/QAqoo

MFW I DONT EVEN PURE NH AND HE LOGS OUT INSTANTLY AFTER DYING TWICE AND TABBING COUNTLESS TIMES LMFAO

Edited by CATCH BODIES
  • Upvote 1

Completely out both pictures?

And the third one I couldn't stop splashing on Range prayer so I just teleported out and asked you to post the killpics.

I don't get it, you post killpics of people who have dc'd/have way more food than you left/you got a 300+ xp drop on, and then you claim to be better? Like (for example) when you fought Taylor and he made you tab 16 TIMES IN A ROWWWWWWW, or like when I made you tab 11 times in a ROWWWWWWW today, and you get a kill in one of the 3 ways (red) then gas on forums lol. Come pure nh me on 07 (1m-70m risk) or brid me on a 718, I'm tired of u calling me out to Roat COMBAT IS BROKEN, ROAT PKZ IS WORSE THAN RSPS PK how have you not realized this yet? I'm not good on Roat Pkz but I bet your sisters worthless life that you'd die to me every fight on a 718 or 07

Just now, 24k said:

Completely out both pictures?

And the third one I couldn't stop splashing on Range prayer so I just teleported out and asked you to post the killpics.

I don't get it, you post killpics of people who have dc'd/have way more food than you left/you got a 300+ xp drop on, and then you claim to be better? Like (for example) when you fought Taylor and he made you tab 16 TIMES IN A ROWWWWWWW, or like when I made you tab 11 times in a ROWWWWWWW today, and you get a kill in one of the 3 ways (red) then gas on forums lol. Come pure nh me on 07 (1m-70m risk) or brid me on a 718, I'm tired of u calling me out to Roat COMBAT IS BROKEN, ROAT PKZ IS WORSE THAN RSPS PK how have you not realized this yet? I'm not good on Roat Pkz but I bet your sisters worthless life that you'd die to me every fight on a 718 or 07

NO ONE GONNA READ THAT SHIT BITCH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pussy nigga slapped on pure nhing which i dont even do fucking shitter lmfao post proof of you dcing otherwise shut the fuck up trash retard stop lurking

Just now, CATCH BODIES said:

NO ONE GONNA READ THAT SHIT BITCH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pussy nigga slapped on pure nhing which i dont even do fucking shitter lmfao post proof of you dcing otherwise shut the fuck up trash retard stop lurking

Don't have to read it. You were out both times I can't even take you seriously. New mouse, trying to get used to new dpi still worked u lmfao

and u obv didn't see this

c002e4f439d340f3bab106b4e743b5bd.png

2 minutes ago, 24k said:

Don't have to read it. You were out both times I can't even take you seriously. New mouse, trying to get used to new dpi still worked u lmfao

and u obv didn't see this

c002e4f439d340f3bab106b4e743b5bd.png

LOOOOL YOU FUCKING FOREIGNER THAT DOESNT MEAN SHIT

Stupid little fucking downie I can turn my net off and do that shit too btw you said you're gonna post the video on the forums so post it fucking retard lmfao excuses everytime he dies fuck up stop tryna act like any one is surprised that u got slaughtered again dumb ass nigga

1 minute ago, CATCH BODIES said:

LOOOOL YOU FUCKING FOREIGNER THAT DOESNT MEAN SHIT

Stupid little fucking downie I can turn my net off and do that shit too btw you said you're gonna post the video on the forums so post it fucking retard lmfao excuses everytime he dies fuck up stop tryna act like any one is surprised that u got slaughtered again dumb ass nigga

You put private on friends I couldn't pm you that I dc'd (you knew but you don't want to confirm because you worked to hard to kill a non-working bot).

We all know how is went pussy nigger ur an arab ur name is OMAR STOP FUCKING TYPING LIKE A THUG AND GO TO THE MOSQUE U TURKISH FUCK REFUGEE u used to suck my dick, like literally, lube it up and suck it for hours for some hybrid lessons and now ur all big and black and can stand up for urself against Jake? aka ur idol and ur God

u secretly worship me u dumb bitch boy you know ur just another spastic arab who is wheelchair bound and uses that for an excuse not to go to the mosque. Dumb fucking muslim I shit on ur chest

Just now, 24k said:

You put private on friends I couldn't pm you that I dc'd (you knew but you don't want to confirm because you worked to hard to kill a non-working bot).

We all know how is went pussy nigger ur an arab ur name is OMAR STOP FUCKING TYPING LIKE A THUG AND GO TO THE MOSQUE U TURKISH FUCK REFUGEE u used to suck my dick, like literally, lube it up and suck it for hours for some hybrid lessons and now ur all big and black and can stand up for urself against Jake? aka ur idol and ur God

u secretly worship me u dumb bitch boy you know ur just another spastic arab who is wheelchair bound and uses that for an excuse not to go to the mosque. Dumb fucking muslim I shit on ur chest

LOOOOOL THIS NIGGA BROUGHT JAKE INTO IT AGAIN WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Fucking clown fuck up pussy ass nigga stay quiet dumb little foreigner thinking he can step up 2 his god lmfao think again fucking crippled gorilla fingered pure nher learn how to pk before you pipe up dumb pussy first u blame the cb system for dying now u say u dced fucking pussy nigga kys 2-0 u cant pk stick to club penguin its more suitable for u dumb shitter LOL

LOOOOOL THIS NIGGA BROUGHT JAKE INTO IT AGAIN WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Fucking clown fuck up pussy ass nigga stay quiet dumb little foreigner thinking he can step up 2 his god lmfao think again fucking crippled gorilla fingered pure nher learn how to pk before you pipe up dumb pussy first u blame the cb system for dying now u say u dced fucking pussy nigga kys 2-0 u cant pk stick to club penguin its more suitable for u dumb shitter LOL

still funny as shit, you had rune pouch and 2 brews and I still made you tab 11 times in a row.. hilarious

hahahahaha I'M GETTING FLAMED BY AN ARAB NAMED OMAR who started pk'ing in 2015 :P:P:P:P:P

EXTRA (don't miss this): --> come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718  <--

also the first like 4 fights I had glory, blue d'hide chaps and shit and u had tsotd so smd

4 minutes ago, 24k said:

still funny as shit, you had rune pouch and 2 brews and I still made you tab 11 times in a row.. hilarious

hahahahaha I'M GETTING FLAMED BY AN ARAB NAMED OMAR who started pk'ing in 2015 :P:P:P:P:P

EXTRA (don't miss this): --> come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718    come 07 or hop on a 718  <--

also the first like 4 fights I had glory, blue d'hide chaps and shit and u had tsotd so smd

"who started pking in 2015" WEAK AS FUCK LOOL 

Been on rs since 06 but you made your first rs acc ever 6 months ago which you admitted lmfao fucking cancerous retard of a pker

yh bro kps show the tsotd!!! fucking foreign clown lmfao dont step up again you suicidal retard go take my class for some tips on how to pure nh u reject

I'll explain why. You have made a name out of Jakes name. If it wasn't for him, you'd be a ghost on Roat Pkz. Now you're just known thoughout the game for being the annoying kid named Omar who Jake embarrassed, thread after thread. That shit never ended, it got to the point where you actually APOLOGIZED AND BEGGED HIM TO BE YOUR FRIEND and even LET HIM IN YOUR CLAN (he then even bs'ed you and he taught your whole clan including you where Axe hut is located because FUCK ME, ur clueless af).

"who started pking in 2015" WEAK AS FUCK LOOL 

Been on rs since 06 but you made your first rs acc ever 6 months ago which you admitted lmfao fucking cancerous retard of a pker

yh bro kps show the tsotd!!! fucking foreign clown lmfao dont step up again you suicidal retard go take my class for some tips on how to pure nh u reject

"been on rs since 06" Doesn't mean you have pk'd? YOU WAS LIKE 7 IN 2006 WHAT YOU ON ABOUT? and u said 2008 few days ago? UR SO DELUSIONAL HAHA

I never admitted to I said the account I have now was made 6 months ago and I've had many maxed pures and mains before you even knew wildy was a thing nigger

go read jakes hybrid guide or fancy boots' nh'ing guide lmfao

u had tsotd, just not when you killed me. suspicios, I never died when you had tsotd, COINSIDENCE? I THINK NOT. ddos

you're arabic, or turkish, I DON'T KNOW, MY POINT IS YOUR NAME IS OMAR, and you're not black you're just a brown reject who came to UK 2012 and got his first ever pc in 2015, started roat (first rs experience) in 2015 ANNNNNND started pk'ing that year too. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

13 minutes ago, 24k said:

I'll explain why. You have made a name out of Jakes name. If it wasn't for him, you'd be a ghost on Roat Pkz. Now you're just known thoughout the game for being the annoying kid named Omar who Jake embarrassed, thread after thread. That shit never ended, it got to the point where you actually APOLOGIZED AND BEGGED HIM TO BE YOUR FRIEND and even LET HIM IN YOUR CLAN (he then even bs'ed you and he taught your whole clan including you where Axe hut is located because FUCK ME, ur clueless af).

"been on rs since 06" Doesn't mean you have pk'd? YOU WAS LIKE 7 IN 2006 WHAT YOU ON ABOUT? and u said 2008 few days ago? UR SO DELUSIONAL HAHA

I never admitted to I said the account I have now was made 6 months ago and I've had many maxed pures and mains before you even knew wildy was a thing nigger

go read jakes hybrid guide or fancy boots' nh'ing guide lmfao

u had tsotd, just not when you killed me. suspicios, I never died when you had tsotd, COINSIDENCE? I THINK NOT. ddos

you're arabic, or turkish, I DON'T KNOW, MY POINT IS YOUR NAME IS OMAR, and you're not black you're just a brown reject who came to UK 2012 and got his first ever pc in 2015, started roat (first rs experience) in 2015 ANNNNNND started pk'ing that year too. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

LOOOOOOOOL First of all it's the opposite way around but you're a fucking random irrelevant retard and you joined about 3 months ago so you don't know what you're talking about.

Bruv are you fucking retarded his dick is all the down your throat fucking randomer your dream is to pk with another shitter LOOOOOOOOL fucking spastic moron quit bringing up people I've already embarrassed countless times and have you noticed how he doesn't reply to any of the dick sucking? Ask him what he actually thinks of you LMFAO nigga he thinks you're a fucking shitter with a big mouth with your lips on his dick rn stupid little moronic fanboy

Stop lying on every fucking thread as if it's a surprise you got embarrassed everyone knows you're fucking shit just accept it, pussy nigga 10-0 now LOOL when you gonna get a kill? Stupid little foreign fuck stop talking shit and lying on every thread come at me with facts or else fuck up and come in-game to give me more easy pkp pussy dumb clown started pking like 3 months ago and thinks he can compete sit the fuck down little cripple

MFW ITS 10-0 AND THIS NIGGA IS STILL PIPING UP????????????????? :S 

Edited by CATCH BODIES

LOOOOOOOOL First of all it's the opposite way around but you're a fucking random irrelevant retard and you joined about 3 months ago so you don't know what you're talking about.

Bruv are you fucking retarded his dick is all the down your throat fucking randomer your dream is to pk with another shitter LOOOOOOOOL fucking spastic moron quit bringing up people I've already embarrassed countless times and have you noticed how he doesn't reply to any of the dick sucking? Ask him what he actually thinks of you LMFAO nigga he thinks you're a fucking shitter with a big mouth with your lips on his dick rn stupid little moronic fanboy

Stop lying on every fucking thread as if it's a surprise you got embarrassed everyone knows you're fucking shit just accept it, pussy nigga 10-0 now LOOL when you gonna get a kill? Stupid little foreign fuck stop talking shit and lying on every thread come at me with facts or else fuck up and come in-game to give me more easy pkp pussy dumb clown started pking like 3 months ago and thinks he can compete sit the fuck down little cripple

joined early 2012

only mention him when I'm speaking to you because HE'S THE KEY TO WHY YOU'RE NOT CLASSED AS SOMEONE WHO'S NOT KNOWN THROUGHTOUT THE GAME FOR BEING THE WORST PKER EVER. I don't care about what he thinks jheez haven't u realized yet? haven't said shit about him I said U LOVE HIM, I SAID U DEEPTHROAT HIM lol

the day I learn roat pkz combat system. until then, 07 or 718's? 

16 pkp for killing someone who dc'd? are you okay? hahaha

dumb refugee, I see math isn't ur strength nigger

Just now, 24k said:

joined early 2012

only mention him when I'm speaking to you because HE'S THE KEY TO WHY YOU'RE NOT CLASSED AS SOMEONE WHO'S NOT KNOWN THROUGHTOUT THE GAME FOR BEING THE WORST PKER EVER. I don't care about what he thinks jheez haven't u realized yet? haven't said shit about him I said U LOVE HIM, I SAID U DEEPTHROAT HIM lol

the day I learn roat pkz combat system. until then, 07 or 718's? 

16 pkp for killing someone who dc'd? are you okay? hahaha

dumb refugee, I see math isn't ur strength nigger

Damn nigga I guess you died 10-0 to the worst pker ever :S

Btw stop copying everything I say you look retarded af I know you wanna be like me so badly but stop embarrassing urself foreigner

you didn't join 2012 stop gassing and you need to learn how to pk not the combat system you fucking downie works fine for everyone else LMFAO dumb shitter 

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO TAKE A 10-0 L

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Damn nigga I guess you died 10-0 to the worst pker ever :S come on a 718?????????

Btw stop copying everything I say you look retarded af I know you wanna be like me so badly but stop embarrassing urself foreigner

you didn't join 2012 stop gassing and you need to learn how to pk not the combat system you fucking downie works fine for everyone else LMFAO dumb shitter 

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO TAKE A 10-0 L  07???

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stupid nigger named Omar come on 07 or 718???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes I joined in 2012, Bride Chucky & Talos confirm :D

Anyway, Arun quit, Fancy Boots quit, Yoobs has given up on the server, Jake quit, Taylor quit, 5pan quit, Viktor quit, me, Papa Ras quit, everyone who has played real rs (except for arun) and has realized this server is shit so they moved on is on this list

and it's the combat system you idiot OTHERWISE you'd fight me on 07 or a 718

DON'T AVOID? 718 - 718 - 718 - 07 07 07?

07? 718? any?

11 minutes ago, 24k said:

Yes I joined in 2012, Bride Chucky & Talos confirm :D

Anyway, Arun quit, Fancy Boots quit, Yoobs has given up on the server, Jake quit, Taylor quit, 5pan quit, Viktor quit, me, Papa Ras quit, everyone who has played real rs (except for arun) and has realized this server is shit so they moved on is on this list

and it's the combat system you idiot OTHERWISE you'd fight me on 07 or a 718

DON'T AVOID? 718 - 718 - 718 - 07 07 07?

07? 718? any?

No one's quit they all still play except arun LMFAO fucking shitter stop speaking for them as if you would have any info about the people that think you're aids btw don't say "who has played real rs" when you haven't got an rs acc fucking shitter

"and it's the combat system you idiot" LOOOL WORKS FINE FOR EVERYONE ELSE YOU CLOWN 

Just face you're fucking terrible stop piping up to me when you've died 10-0 you stupid foreigner clown I'll come sweden teach u how to pk fucking shitter 

27 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

No one's quit they all still play except arun LMFAO fucking shitter stop speaking for them as if you would have any info about the people that think you're aids btw don't say "who has played real rs" when you haven't got an rs acc fucking shitter

"and it's the combat system you idiot" LOOOL WORKS FINE FOR EVERYONE ELSE YOU CLOWN 

Just face you're fucking terrible stop piping up to me when you've died 10-0 you stupid foreigner clown I'll come sweden teach u how to pk fucking shitter 

I GOT A 119 AND A MAXED PURE HAHAHA I'VE CALLED YOU OUT TO 07 FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS BUT UR IGNORING ME U DUMB BROWN COCKSUCKER 

doesn't work for anybody, works just for you because roat is where u started pk'ing u got no other pk experience dumb fucking ratlord

lol I'll better get going praying to God that you'll come so that I can beat ur mother fucking ass, curb stomp ur ass

My fucking God ur name is OMAR

it's fucking OMAR OH MY GOODNESS u misstook me to being 1013 ks amk sharmota (whatever that means in ur languagE) 

idfc if I get banned

d4753c1643b0449bab9c9f23ec2ba6e4.png  why gg "best pker" old clip dumb ft. slow switchess

looking like that and flaming his God smfh

• Upvote 1
Just now, 24k said:

I GOT A 119 AND A MAXED PURE HAHAHA I'VE CALLED YOU OUT TO 07 FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS BUT UR IGNORING ME U DUMB BROWN COCKSUCKER 

doesn't work for anybody, works just for you because roat is where u started pk'ing u got no other pk experience dumb fucking ratlord

lol I'll better get going praying to God that you'll come so that I can beat ur mother fucking ass, curb stomp ur ass

My fucking God ur name is OMAR

it's fucking OMAR OH MY GOODNESS u misstook me to being 1013 ks amk sharmota (whatever that means in ur languagE) 

idfc if I get banned

why gg "best pker" old clip dumb ft. slow switchess

You've never called me out to 07 but okay log on rn you fucking foreigner you don't have a 119 stop lying, meet me 325 edge rn.

You're just fucking cancerous you're the only person on this game complaining about the combat system when there is nothing wrong with it, you're just fucking trash retard.

"ft slow switches" 10-0 fucking pussy nigga keep avoiding me clown step up to the king and ur bound to get slapped back in ur place you little slave boy

2 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

You've never called me out to 07 but okay log on rn you fucking foreigner you don't have a 119 stop lying, meet me 325 edge rn.

You're just fucking cancerous you're the only person on this game complaining about the combat system when there is nothing wrong with it, you're just fucking trash retard.

"ft slow switches" 10-0 fucking pussy nigga keep avoiding me clown step up to the king and ur bound to get slapped back in ur place you little slave boy

8f4865e22ce7487f991532396c29c15d.png

7510e9e365ad411089b6d4228fd44252.png

cb572ba9daed4e93ab95d34fa822f9f9.png

^^^^ 

???

Anyway, the 119 doesn't have tent f cape or membership so I cba and it's 5:40 am going to sleep lol pure nh me tomorrow 1m-70m osrs ty

5 hours ago, T J said:

its just a game faggot losers rofl

?

5 hours ago, Matt said:

First off 

1. No one gives a shit 

2. Why gg if you actually look like that then you need to get off roats and fix up your life m8

3. Why didnt you post this on "why gg" why did u make a new account just to post this...

4. Your both idiots kys 

Exactly. This guy seems so obsessed with me I knew he'd post the pictures, he was out both times and I even disconnected. What a shame. I'll let him have it though, I don't care about dying on Roat Pkz.

:)

"Catch Bodies" ft. slow switches & fc'ing kbd killers who tank him 40 levels with 1 brew" you haven't seen that vid?

Don't have a problem with you, don't know why you're flaming without knowing me you acted so friendly when I gave you 1000 pkp in-game not too long ago because you were cleaned. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Same Sea said:

good one Mr.

What he's saying is basically "Roat Pkz has perfect combat system. No food delay or prayer, prayers need 0 buff".

8 minutes ago, 24k said:

?

Exactly. This guy seems so obsessed with me I knew he'd post the pictures, he was out both times and I even disconnected. What a shame. I'll let him have it though, I don't care about dying on Roat Pkz.

"Catch Bodies" ft. slow switches & fc'ing kbd killers who tank him 40 levels with 1 brew" you haven't seen that vid?

Don't have a problem with you, don't know why you're flaming without knowing me you acted so friendly when I gave you 1000 pkp in-game not too long ago because you were cleaned. Oh well.

What he's saying is basically "Roat Pkz has perfect combat system. No food delay or prayer, prayers need 0 buff".

and i am basically saying he is an idiot 

Out both fights, I disconnected both times. You're actually embarrassing yourself. Remove the thread you're bitching like an idiot.. Smh

Nobody cares

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

and i am basically saying he is an idiot 

He gets bullied at home, in school and on every game that he plays. Funniest and best part is that his name is Omar and he tries to flame people who have killed him NUMEROUS TIMES for absolute bank.

Really can't take this spastic seriously anymore, always calls me out to Roat Pkz man can't handle "drags" on 07. Also claims to be a pre-eoc hybrid but wont fight me on a 718. Typical Roat Pkz 2k16 nser. :P

10 hours ago, Matt said:

First off 

1. No one gives a shit 

2. Why gg if you actually look like that then you need to get off roats and fix up your life m8

3. Why didnt you post this on "why gg" why did u make a new account just to post this...

4. Your both idiots kys 

1. Who are you gtfo my thread random lmfao

2. You're dumber than I thought

3. Banned

4. Irrelevant spastic who speeds up his clips cos my nan switches faster than him talking??????

3 hours ago, 24k said:

Out both fights, I disconnected both times. You're actually embarrassing yourself. Remove the thread you're bitching like an idiot.. Smh

Nobody cares

He gets bullied at home, in school and on every game that he plays. Funniest and best part is that his name is Omar and he tries to flame people who have killed him NUMEROUS TIMES for absolute bank.

Really can't take this spastic seriously anymore, always calls me out to Roat Pkz man can't handle "drags" on 07. Also claims to be a pre-eoc hybrid but wont fight me on a 718. Typical Roat Pkz 2k16 nser. :P

Show proof of disconnecting otherwise shut the fuck up you shit retard.

"nobody cares" bitch boy talks all that shit thinks hes actually a good pker lmfao it's 10-0 why you still talking???

"gets bullied irl blahblah" same shit everytime you get embarrassed you result to weak ass flame dumb foreigner lol

1. Show me where I said I'm a pre-eoc hybrid wtf? LOOL fucking clown stop talking shit you retard.

2. You don't have an 07 account stop talking like you know about drags LMFAO fucking retard is on tutorial island talking shit you've never played real runescape stop embarrassing yourself clown.

"typical roatpkz 2k16 nser :P" yet this is where you started pking, 3 months ago.

All these niggas talk shit on the forums but are lost puppies ingame smfh wheres the competition bruv you're all easyyyyyyyyyyyy

8 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

3. Banned

4. Irrelevant spastic who speeds up his clips cos my nan switches faster than him talking??????

"nobody cares" bitch boy talks all that shit thinks hes actually a good pker lmfao it's 10-0 why you still talking???

"gets bullied irl blahblah" same shit everytime you get embarrassed you result to weak ass flame dumb foreigner lol

1. Show me where I said I'm a pre-eoc hybrid wtf? LOOL fucking clown stop talking shit you retard.

2. You don't have an 07 account stop talking like you know about drags LMFAO fucking retard is on tutorial island talking shit you've never played real runescape stop embarrassing yourself clown.

"typical roatpkz 2k16 nser :P" yet this is where you started pking, 3 months ago.

All these niggas talk shit on the forums but are lost puppies ingame smfh wheres the competition bruv you're all easyyyyyyyyyyyy

holy shit you got all roasted by why gg shame on yall

6 hours ago, 24k said:

?

Nah I just like to be a douche if we were actually friends and we talked in skype or irl you would understand that I just flame for no reason because this server is pretty much dead and its ass so I figure why not troll I have no problem with you or why gg im sure you both are decent people lmfao but fighting over a rsps come on man what did you expect the comments to be

4 hours ago, CATCH BODIES said:

3. Banned

Nigga you look like a fucking wannabe goon with that fucked up hairline come at my neck like that again fat nigga and I'ma shit on you, You can switch faster in a rsps oh my god gz u fat nerd i speed up my clips by a few seconds not minutes omg thats all u fuck niggas complain about honestly yall a bunch of fat bitches go get triggered to computers with taylor in a ts call lmfao, also id like to see you make videos probably would upload it with shit quality 180 p ass nigga you really trying to call me a random ill get in a skype call with you if you wanna go that far if u wanna keep talking that shit your a 29 year old that camps rsps and calls people "randoms" on forum honestly the fact that you wanna be known off a rsps and not a random shows how much of a lonely nerd you are. 

K I'm done now if u wanna skype it out hmu in pms or just don't speak fuck nigga 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Nigga you look like a fucking wannabe goon with that fucked up hairline come at my neck like that again fat nigga and I'ma shit on you, You can switch faster in a rsps oh my god gz u fat nerd i speed up my clips by a few seconds not minutes omg thats all u fuck niggas complain about honestly yall a bunch of fat bitches go get triggered to computers with taylor in a ts call lmfao, also id like to see you make videos probably would upload it with shit quality 180 p ass nigga you really trying to call me a random ill get in a skype call with you if you wanna go that far if u wanna keep talking that shit your a 29 year old that camps rsps and calls people "randoms" on forum honestly the fact that you wanna be known off a rsps and not a random shows how much of a lonely nerd you are. 

K I'm done now if u wanna skype it out hmu in pms or just don't speak fuck nigga 

"look like a" pussy nigga you don't know what I look like if you did you wouldn't be piping up silly little nerd know your place little cancerous shitter your life is making commentaries on roatpkz fix up you fucking ugly retard LMFAO random ass nigga who speeds up his slow ass videos thinking he can talk pipe down dont talk to me unless you can come with facts e.g. you're fucking horrible and a nerd irl making commentaries on a rsps and you switch like you have a broken finger from shoving it up your ass. Those are facts instead of your weak ass bs flame cya pussy

10 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

"look like a" pussy nigga you don't know what I look like if you did you wouldn't be piping up silly little nerd know your place little cancerous shitter your life is making commentaries on roatpkz fix up you fucking ugly retard LMFAO random ass nigga who speeds up his slow ass videos thinking he can talk pipe down dont talk to me unless you can come with facts e.g. you're fucking horrible and a nerd irl making commentaries on a rsps and you switch like you have a broken finger from shoving it up your ass. Those are facts instead of your weak ass bs flame cya pussy

Cya triggered nerd you said the same thing twice in your shit paragraph kys sped 

you can sing a long with taylor bitch nigga 

Edited by Matt

copying how I talk wheres the originality pussy ass bitch boyyyyyyyyy confirmed braindead foreigner

You just called me a brain dead forigner why would I copy your shit "slang" you fat nigga, I'm from new york and I grew up here lmfao you mexican kys

cu triggered nerd enjoy living with ur nan 

@24k @Why Gg @CATCH BODIES

Id like to apologize to both of you, I don't know you irl and shouldn't judge you guys for enjoying video games and being yourself so I am deeply sorry for getting in the middle of your arguements and hope you both accept my apology.. I flame because I don't think about shit I just say it which says a lot about me :/ but fat or skinny, Nerd or not, I shouldn't be judging because were all not perfect, I'm only 17 and got a lot to learn but if u wish to flame me on my stupidity you may but I won't be replying with flame or at all.. Enjoy your days 

Anyways this topic isnt any of my business and shouldn't of flamed sorry 

20 hours ago, Matt said:

@24k @Why Gg @CATCH BODIES

Id like to apologize to both of you, I don't know you irl and shouldn't judge you guys for enjoying video games and being yourself so I am deeply sorry for getting in the middle of your arguements and hope you both accept my apology.. I flame because I don't think about shit I just say it which says a lot about me :/ but fat or skinny, Nerd or not, I shouldn't be judging because were all not perfect, I'm only 17 and got a lot to learn but if u wish to flame me on my stupidity you may but I won't be replying with flame or at all.. Enjoy your days 

Anyways this topic isnt any of my business and shouldn't of flamed sorry 

Lol it's okay never cared anyway it's cool

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jag E Svensk said:

24k +1 vilken hora han är då jag e på din sida

Han är en horunge.

Han döda mig när jag disconnecta. Plus han var ute båda gångerna.

Han är en äcklig liten arab jag knullar hans syster sån liten pajas jag svär på Gud

Han hade ingen food kvar båda gångerna

• Yoobs locked this topic