TSG LMFAO

23 minutes ago, CTC PRe Tber said:

love my cc :D

first we make sure this is done and we run from varrock

7115e13ee895421d83287f034d8e9bbb.png

then when we die we have our leader go ahead and kill some npcs at donor island even though he dies to npcs :S

825534b9358049fc845e67cb73ec658a.png

you made a new forums acc jus to post on "ctc" how much of a life don't u have bro

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, CTC PRe Tber said:

love my cc :D

first we make sure this is done and we run from varrock

7115e13ee895421d83287f034d8e9bbb.png

then when we die we have our leader go ahead and kill some npcs at donor island even though he dies to npcs :S

825534b9358049fc845e67cb73ec658a.png

ok so u made a topic that was so embarrassing for urselfs to post it so we backfired with real kps and kills and now u made a new forum acc to "expose""

l0l pathetic but its ok expose and post about us give us the attention :D

13 hours ago, Sinister said:

ur a fucking clown rofl

"Erca carry on if you want to get hit off" 

You're a clown if anyone. You're the worst in Meridian don't even know WHY IN THE WORLD they let you in? You've died so many times on different accounts to Lavish you don't even deserve to have an opinion you dumb ape. Go ahead and DDoS me you sad nerd.

1 minute ago, 24k said:

"Erca carry on if you want to get hit off" 

You're a clown if anyone. You're the worst in Meridian don't even know WHY IN THE WORLD they let you in? You've died so many times on different accounts to Lavish you don't even deserve to have an opinion you dumb ape. Go ahead and DDoS me you sad nerd.

You dont even kno m8, sinister ddosed his way for unmark .-.

Just now, Sinister said:

He's been asking me to do test hits on roat for weeks, in return he unmarked me, wheres the embarrassing bit other than the fact you care about it when it doesn't involve you, as per usual.

"hes been asking" aka u shove ur mediocre rsps accomplishments on dead servers in his face and resorting to hitting off his until he unmarks you. Definitely worth bragging about!

16 minutes ago, Sinister said:

1. No you idiot
2. Speaking of mediocre rsps accomplishments, hows FF?
3. He came to me asking me to hit the game and the site, multiple times, i asked him to unmark me afterwards and he agreed.

was this before or after you would post daily screenshots "juth hit off roat :)... gg" begging our group chat to stroke your e weiner to feel as though you finally accomplished something in life. Don't try to lie (would be asking a lot) and act like Gretar "seeked your services!"

Gretar doesn't respect you and he's told everyone that (probably not you though, seeing as you're still alive). To try to seek the approval of our owner is just another way for u to satisfy ur lack of self esteem. you bought a booter and uve been using it, grats.