your mouse pad looks like a leather sofa, and your mouse is horrible

APLkX5D.jpg

#razerdeathaddergang #razerdeathadder #steelseries

On 8/15/2016 at 6:35 PM, jtir hunter said:

https://gyazo.com/2dec44fff55c602fcc36cc805dd7e23b a piece of shit mouse owning everyone in nh its broken im using soletap on it

I bought it 6 year ago sony ass mouse

your mouse pad looks like a leather sofa, and your mouse is horrible

APLkX5D.jpg

#razerdeathaddergang #razerdeathadder #steelseries

Edited by Lana Leona
1 hour ago, Backbone said:

If you're so good with that mouse go on another server and see how good you do without prayer delay

Go spread your cancer somewhere else

Don't know what you're doing on this game if you don't like it. Don't come and complain, everybody knows prayers don't work properly.

Everybody has suggested fixing it but it doesn't seem like Zoradz/Gretar know how/want to fix it. You died to @elizathepat once or twice yesterday I don't even know what to expect from you anymore.

You don't know how combat system should work, you've NEVER pk'd on osrs you call people out to rsps pk LMFAO cartoon server

OT: I used a VERY OLD MOUSE 2008-2016 (same mouse) I got my Razer Deathadder Chroma this year and I don't think mouse matters in RS lol

15 minutes ago, 24k said:

Go spread your cancer somewhere else

Don't know what you're doing on this game if you don't like it. Don't come and complain, everybody knows prayers don't work properly.

Everybody has suggested fixing it but it doesn't seem like Zoradz/Gretar know how/want to fix it. You died to @elizathepat once or twice yesterday I don't even know what to expect from you anymore.

You don't know how combat system should work, you've NEVER pk'd on osrs you call people out to rsps pk LMFAO cartoon server

OT: I used a VERY OLD MOUSE 2008-2016 (same mouse) I got my Razer Deathadder Chroma this year and I don't think mouse matters in RS lol

And OSRS is a custom server the game engine was made for real rs 2007 and back then switching wasnt the same because of the entire game engine. Ok jagex made the game so you just say 'osrs is this cus jagex made it!'. Every nher who is good started out on battlescape everyone will still tell you that is better than osrs. We all know you never played battlescape or nhed in 2009-2011.

You are a new nher jumping on the bandwagon well done. In response to other servers since you're afraid of doing that how about you practice what you preach and go on osrs or stay on this server and show a video. Im going to laugh at the struggling. Its fine you dont have to do it I already know how slow you are

I dont play servers which cant handle me osrs also has delay but not as bad as os-scape or here

Infac twhat i should say is I dont 'NH' on servers which cant handle me. Roat pkz, os-scape, osrs all cant handle me. The video is self explanatory

Also mouse is 50% of the work if u dont no how to work the mouse then its the same . If you are slow and dont nh smart then mouse wont magically make you good if you are that bad. So thats prob why mouse does nothing for u cus u cant control ur hands. If you think otherwise show me a video of you nhing on a server of your choice. Its fine im prepared for 'i cant video idk how to upload, my utube got hacked' excuses

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Backbone said:

And OSRS is a custom server the game engine was made for real rs 2007 and back then switching wasnt the same because of the entire game engine. Ok jagex made the game so you just say 'osrs is this cus jagex made it!'. Every nher who is good started out on battlescape everyone will still tell you that is better than osrs. We all know you never played battlescape or nhed in 2009-2011.

You are a new nher jumping on the bandwagon well done. In response to other servers since you're afraid of doing that how about you practice what you preach and go on osrs or stay on this server and show a video. Im going to laugh at the struggling. Its fine you dont have to do it I already know how slow you are

I dont play servers which cant handle me osrs also has delay but not as bad as os-scape or here

Infac twhat i should say is I dont 'NH' on servers which cant handle me. Roat pkz, os-scape, osrs all cant handle me. The video is self explanatory

Green: What?

Yellow: I'm faster than that video you just posted, not bragging or anything but you're just trying to show off and completely failed because you obviously do not know me.

Cyan: Again, what? 

Btw I've nh'd since 2011 don't know what you're on about hahaha

Just now, 24k said:

Green: What?

Yellow: I'm faster than that video you just posted, not bragging or anything but you're just trying to show off and completely failed because you obviously do not know me.

Cyan: Again, what? 

Btw I've nh'd since 2011 don't know what you're on about hahaha

Your opinion means shit if you dont post video. Also as you can see the server delayed so i had to slow down.

2 minutes ago, Backbone said:

Your opinion means shit if you dont post video. Also as you can see the server delayed so i had to slow down.

I don't have to post shit? ur the one who brags about being this and that stop complaining and camp rsps pk if ur that dissapointed in roat pkz combat xD 

4 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Why you gassing to him you don't even own an 07 account, you never have you started pking here aka your first rsps like 3 months ago

94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png

I actually own two accounts, you only own one?

You're embarrassing yourself with that thread, you were out completely both fights and you killed me as I disconnected. :/

2 minutes ago, 24k said:

I actually own two accounts, you only own one?

You're embarrassing yourself with that thread, you were out completely both fights and you killed me as I disconnected. :/

2 110+ meds wbu, btw log on 325 edge rn lemme see these accs you speak of 

2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

It would've teled you out if you dced but you tried

Still waiting for you to log on and show me your 07 accounts you're pretending to have?

I tried to tab myself, I was still LOGGED IN, but I couldn't move, tab or do anything

allI received was a notification telling me I can't tab, screen froze and I "X"'ed the server because it wouldn't log me out.

But, I still don't know why you THINK I EVEN CARE haha. It's a GAME, it's ROAT PKZ I DO NOT CARE about dying on here or on any other rsps or even 07 it's a fucking game u dumb virgin this is ur life stupid rat you're nothing irl keep using roat pkz thread as a therapy u dumb inbred arab

you was out, both times, I disconnected, TWICE, you dc'd twice too (or that's what u said) but I HAD to believe u right? ur such an idiot u take this game too seriously u rly have no life or friends

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

Notice how he goes afk and stops replying every time he has to a prove a point which he can't.

I'm not on my computer 24/7 u retard I have a life haha ur so obsessed with me you actually WAIT FOR ME TO REPLY to you 

12 minutes ago, Hamito said:

Is Ahmash your idol? Cuz all you do is troll

is duel ur home? cuz all u do is ::yell from there lol

2 hours ago, Backbone said:

post ur video of ras on ur accs

bump

Ras doesn't play Roat lol. 

staff bash once or twice 30 sec clip. cheap dds too lmao

u play on a cartoon server with barrage timer fuck u replying to me for dork

You don't own any 07 accounts, realistically you've never pked anywhere else outside of roatpkz stop gassing on forums when you've openly admitted to making your first rs acc ever 6 months ago =]

I got 2, none of them are members tho so yh I guess you can say I don't pk on 07. don't have time for that anyway

and. Let's just be honest, FOR ONCE.Story time: You started pk'ing in 2015, that's a fact. No need to be ashamed, everybody start at some point u just started really late. You were a nser? Correct? Started hybridding because you saw your idol (Jake) post vids and u challenged him and got embarrassed, thread after thread. You just never gave up, your long life term goal was to kill him.

You started a clan "Futures" recruited everybody, invited me and got salty because I refused to join and called u and ur stupid team bunch of ignorant nsers. U let JAke  in and he bs'd you. u died to me daily but I never screenied because I never felt like I had to never thought you'd ever turn into a wannabe gangster on a random game. Anyway point is ur just a little kid named Omar who got his first laptop when when he and his refugee family first arrived to the UK (2014) also the year you found out Rs was a thing

nobody is going to respect you for your lies, even if they were to be true "I started bridding 2008" "I got my first acc in 2006" it's a game you're a no namer on 07 ur just embarrassing urself when u post killpics of me everybody knows I don't even try to compete on this game anymore it's dead I don't even tab why are you so obsessed with me?

Edited by 24k
Why Gg is a dumb prick who's married to his cousin since 2011
19 minutes ago, 24k said:

I tried to tab myself, I was still LOGGED IN, but I couldn't move, tab or do anything

allI received was a notification telling me I can't tab, screen froze and I "X"'ed the server because it wouldn't log me out.

But, I still don't know why you THINK I EVEN CARE haha. It's a GAME, it's ROAT PKZ I DO NOT CARE about dying on here or on any other rsps or even 07 it's a fucking game u dumb virgin this is ur life stupid rat you're nothing irl keep using roat pkz thread as a therapy u dumb inbred arab

you was out, both times, I disconnected, TWICE, you dc'd twice too (or that's what u said) but I HAD to believe u right? ur such an idiot u take this game too seriously u rly have no life or friends

I'm not on my computer 24/7 u retard I have a life haha ur so obsessed with me you actually WAIT FOR ME TO REPLY to you 

Haven't been online for weeks? I still slap you tho! :D

22 minutes ago, 24k said:

even ras said roatpkz is sh it

o sorry that i dont want to play server takes 5 years to mage like roat pkz aka broken timers

1 minute ago, Backbone said:

even ras said roatpkz is sh it

I never said it isn't?

It's horrible. I agree with you when you say that prayers don't work as they should but I've also suggested this numerous times before. It's pointless to complain and posting videos of another server was totally unneseccary don't know why you spent effort on trying to impress someone who barely even plays

Just now, Backbone said:

You arent a better nher than me. Someone who begs ras to nh on his acc and post vids to utube tellin me theyare better when ur not even better than ras

1). Ras doesn't play this server?

2). I'm a thousand times better than Ras on Roat Pkz 

3). I've never fought him somewhere else. I'm good friends with him, known him for the longest time stop with the lies you know yourself I'd never need anybody to fight someone for me. After all, I'm like 4-0 on you?

No need to reply I barely even know you starting a beef would be completely pointless I don't play this game much at all you're not relevant enough

Actually everyone is the same level anyone can beat anyone on here this server is zero skill its all about camping range and thats it. You're laughable you are actually making a deal out of being good on a server when you are not. You dont 15% you cant even nh you beg friends to nh on your account because you are slow. This server is a joke and even if you were good which you are not because this server doesnt require skill to pk thats my point I could lose 10 in a row then win 10 in a row this server is a bout luck. If it wasnt then there wouldnt be a new nher winning tournys every other day

12 minutes ago, Backbone said:

Actually everyone is the same level anyone can beat anyone on here this server is zero skill its all about camping range and thats it. You're laughable you are actually making a deal out of being good on a server when you are not. You dont 15% you cant even nh you beg friends to nh on your account because you are slow. This server is a joke and even if you were good which you are not because this server doesnt require skill to pk thats my point I could lose 10 in a row then win 10 in a row this server is a bout luck. If it wasnt then there wouldnt be a new nher winning tournys every other day

It's not that simple. If it was then you'd be able to beat me. I do use 15% who doesn't in 2016? I've screenshared to @Smackd @Fancy Boots and @Suor many times I don't have to prove myself to you. I didn't beg Ras to make me videos, OR EVEN FIGHT SOMEBODY FOR ME. Only time I requested Ras to show me a few clips was then I wanted to see the quality. I'm better than Ras on here, don't know about other servers because I don't play them/he plays them and like I said, I don't play Runescape as much as I used to. I'm worse than ever before right now. Few hours a month and that's it. And you do have a valid point when you say Roat is all luck/rng based. But that's every game?

I've killed people on 07 that are better than me, but I've also died to people who are worse than me. 

Last sentence: Yes there would? Obviously there wouldn't be same person to win over and over again if there were daily tournaments being hosted on Runescape either. Guessing you're salty because you died in the tournament. 

There are alot of people who are just as good as others. Even on Runescape, taking Snare & Roman for example. It's down to rng when these type of people fight. And that's how it's supposed to work in every game. You're genuinely so clueless I feel like I'm replying to a wall.

1 minute ago, 24k said:

It's not that simple. If it was then you'd be able to beat me. I do use 15% who doesn't in 2016? I've screenshared to @Smackd @Fancy Boots and @Suor many times I don't have to prove myself to you. I didn't beg Ras to make me videos, OR EVEN FIGHT SOMEBODY FOR ME. Only time I requested Ras to show me a few clips was then I wanted to see the quality. I'm better than Ras on here, don't know about other servers because I don't play them/he plays them and like I said, I don't play Runescape as much as I used to. I'm worse than ever before right now. Few hours a month and that's it. And you do have a valid point when you say Roat is all luck/rng based. But that's every game?

I've killed people on 07 that are better than me, but I've also died to people who are worse than me. 

Last sentence: Yes there would? Obviously there wouldn't be same person to win over and over again if there were daily tournaments being hosted on Runescape either. Guessing you're salty because you died in the tournament. 

There are alot of people who are just as good as others. Even on Runescape, taking Snare & Roman for example. It's down to rng when these type of people fight. And that's how it's supposed to work in every game. You're genuinely so clueless I feel like I'm replying to a wall.

L0L0L i dont even no who u r and ive never fought u lmfao l000000000000000000000l

Scroll up I said this server is about camping range. You can camp gear while mage doesnt do any damage also. Thats how its always been for me on every server always being the best and everyone knowing my style. If I fought you I wouldnt no ur style but ud no its me

30 minutes ago, Backbone said:

Again just cus i streamed doesnt mean its my acc

retard l0l

Of course ur the sl fanboy.. Disgusting. No wonder u complain about roatpkz so much, ur some pure trying to main pk lmfao. Back to pure pking on rsps pk randomer 

edit: yo guys it my backbone... This is me taking no prayer pots so I can get ego boosted by making someone teleport by using no pots no scim no f cape :):) get the fuck outta here moron l0l

GEy2Ash.png

edit #2 on shit cringy videos:

It's not "slow cb" it's that YOU-ARE-BAD LOL. I'm not an nher but I'm almost certain (we can arrange it tbh) I could bully u on 07. You don't fake, and when u do fake u don't 15%, when u do both ur probably ddsing 99 hp... Ur a dog shit nher, basically some tragic retard who dedicates his life to tabs on private servers...

22f59c2dc12b16398e67dca56520f4f8.gif

My god you are awful. Stop trying to big yourself up on these forums, please.

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 4
3 hours ago, 24k said:

I got 2, none of them are members tho so yh I guess you can say I don't pk on 07. don't have time for that anyway

and. Let's just be honest, FOR ONCE.Story time: You started pk'ing in 2015, that's a fact. No need to be ashamed, everybody start at some point u just started really late. You were a nser? Correct? Started hybridding because you saw your idol (Jake) post vids and u challenged him and got embarrassed, thread after thread. You just never gave up, your long life term goal was to kill him.

You started a clan "Futures" recruited everybody, invited me and got salty because I refused to join and called u and ur stupid team bunch of ignorant nsers. U let JAke  in and he bs'd you. u died to me daily but I never screenied because I never felt like I had to never thought you'd ever turn into a wannabe gangster on a random game. Anyway point is ur just a little kid named Omar who got his first laptop when when he and his refugee family first arrived to the UK (2014) also the year you found out Rs was a thing

nobody is going to respect you for your lies, even if they were to be true "I started bridding 2008" "I got my first acc in 2006" it's a game you're a no namer on 07 ur just embarrassing urself when u post killpics of me everybody knows I don't even try to compete on this game anymore it's dead I don't even tab why are you so obsessed with me?

stop writing so much you're wasting time bro nobody finna read that anyway how did it feel dying to adam :S

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

no but my account im working on right now is higher cb then your main (lvl3)

when that 1 reaches max is it gonna get banned too b4 u show me :S

14 hours ago, Backbone said:

Also mouse is 50% of the work if u dont no how to work the mouse then its the same . If you are slow and dont nh smart then mouse wont magically make you good if you are that bad. So thats prob why mouse does nothing for u cus u cant control ur hands. If you think otherwise show me a video of you nhing on a server of your choice. Its fine im prepared for 'i cant video idk how to upload, my utube got hacked' excuses

mind me asking but how old r u b?

10 hours ago, Why Gg said:

stop writing so much you're wasting time bro nobody finna read that anyway how did it feel dying to adam :S

when that 1 reaches max is it gonna get banned too b4 u show me :S

Takes me an extra minute to write all that.

10 hours ago, Taylor said:

Irrelevant 2015 roat PKer....

Don't speak up to your OG...when I have runescape accounts older then you IRL.

nigga stop piping up you're still at rock crabs training ur acc 

2 hours ago, 24k said:

Takes me an extra minute to write all that.

Nobody reads that shit and it clearly doesn't since it takes you so long to reply LMFAO nigga is practising for his english test dumb foreigner

8 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

nigga stop piping up you're still at rock crabs training ur acc 

Nobody reads that shit and it clearly doesn't since it takes you so long to reply LMFAO nigga is practising for his english test dumb foreigner

but you're foreign yourself lmao...

Just now, Taylor said:

there not ur accounts! you don't/never played runescape!  you got 94 mage in 2015 (started hybridding late 2015!) keep dying to me on roat even tho i don't play. ur team made me 40m 07 thanks lmfao =p

enough said pussy nigga jealous cos hes a level 3

1 minute ago, MNB said:

but you're foreign yourself lmao...

From the uk, but who the fuck are you? Don't quote me again you randomer LMFAO

Just now, Why Gg said:

df3193907de14a9bb3ae841304f330fc.png

lmfao you keep saying the same shit but the runescape accounts you have aren't yours haha u log into 2 rs with a email embarrassing

and 2 the dumb brown nerds that keep quoting me about dumb shit because im better then u on a video game get off the forums there a RSPS forums u pussies speak 2 me when u have clean water irl

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

From the uk, but who the fuck are you? Don't quote me again you randomer LMFAO

fam that makes you foreign to this server... WOW im hella hurt you called me a randomer :'(... is Roatpkz life?

7 minutes ago, MNB said:

fam that makes you foreign to this server... WOW im hella hurt you called me a randomer :'(... is Roatpkz life?

"fam" don't ever try type like me again you random fuck, you tried to make a pure clan on roatpkz go suicide retard lmfao

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

df3193907de14a9bb3ae841304f330fc.png

shit accounts its not urs

8 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

"fam" don't ever try type like me again you random fuck, you tried to make a pure clan on roatpkz go suicide retard lmfao

shit accounts its not urs

man said go suicide loooool, and talk like you? allow it... you're a moist yute from east london who lives ontop of a pub and wears bootcut jeans with converse's...jokeman.

5 minutes ago, MNB said:

man said go suicide loooool, and talk like you? allow it... you're a moist yute from east london who lives ontop of a pub and wears bootcut jeans with converse's...jokeman.

I know east london donnies that will make u do 10 toes on ur own block behave u nerd

10 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

I know east london donnies that will make u do 10 toes on ur own block behave u nerd

loooooooooooool why u acting like a beg????

Firstly you don't know no1... you sit on roatpkz forums instant replying to every1 like ur some whipped girl.

Secondly you try call me a nerd but ain't you the one who constantly rages at games cause he try's too hard?? and says 'retard' 'sit retard' 'shit kid' 'new fag

Thirdly you're 15... youbehave.

Just now, MNB said:

loooooooooooool why u acting like a beg????

Firstly you don't know no1... you sit on roatpkz forums instant replying to every1 like ur some whipped girl.

Secondly you try call me a nerd but ain't you the one who constantly rages at games cause he try's too hard?? and says 'retard' 'sit retard' 'shit kid' 'new fag

Thirdly you're 15... youbehave.

Man said acting like a beg but you're tryna copy how I talk lmfaoooo dont act up you wet yute

listen ur a nerd u aint about it stop tryna front like i wont dip u in ur chest pussy

stop tryna be someone you're not its not a good look stay in ur lane ak

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Man said acting like a beg but you're tryna copy how I talk lmfaoooo dont act up you wet yute

listen ur a nerd u aint about it stop tryna front like i wont dip u in ur chest pussy

stop tryna be someone you're not its not a good look stay in ur lane ak

dip me in my chest? come my road right now you pussy 

my post code CR4 3FT

come right now, about pussy? you're a fucking stunter

3 minutes ago, MNB said:

dip me in my chest? come my road right now you pussy 

my post code CR4 3FT

come right now, about pussy? you're a fucking stunter

man dropped mitcham more time ur ends are wet theres barely any1 active them sides anymore and i know you aint one of dem u neek stop dropping fake postcodes tryna make yourself look like a big man

Edited by Why Gg

man dropped mitcham more time ur ends are wet theres barely any1 active them sides anymore and i know you aint one of dem u neek stop dropping fake postcodes tryna make yourself look like a big man

see you ain't about ittt, you fucking pussyio

you shooook yute

52 minutes ago, MNB said:

https://gyazo.com/2e4dade3d7f4438218bd22e3b514989a 

whoo the fuck is trying to stunt? google maps my road you pussy you're the real stunter you dumb yute

where you at fam i thought you gonna come dip me in my chest?? 

u do realize though that his name is Omar and that he came to the UK 2014 lmao he's a dumb refugee don't have to reply to him

I'm not on forums as much as you lol

13 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

first of all stop crying bitch nigga

and where did i get flamed lmfao?

Pyd flamed u and u quoted him LMFAO

and lets do some evaluating quickly of how ur an easily influenced little pussy.

when these forums first started (and the last forums) u were a little staff hunting virgin. U spoke properly and used no slang or anything. Pedro comes along and we start all jokingly talking like uk hood kids, but u still don't. As time elapses meridian in its entirety goes inactive and that's when you for some reason deem we gave u permission to speak like us. True fandom 

tldr: it's the am... Stop acting like u got connects anywhere. If u did u wouldn't have just replied to my post in like 1 minute. Stop claiming people aren't serious about calling u out in real life... Ur a nice guy and if u spoke up in real life with the lisp u got no1 would hesitate to slice your head up. Ur some internet nerd bad at what u do, nothing more

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

Pyd flamed u and u quoted him LMFAO

and lets do some evaluating quickly of how ur an easily influenced little pussy.

when these forums first started (and the last forums) u were a little staff hunting virgin. U spike properly and used no slang or anything. Pedro comes along and we start all jokingly talking like uk hood kids, but u still don't. As time elapses meridian in its entirety goes inactive and that's when you for some reason deem we gave u permission to speak like us. True fandom 

tldr: it's the am... Stop acting like u got connects anywhere. If u did u wouldn't have just replied to my post in like 1 minute. Stop claiming people aren't serious about calling u out in real life... Ur a nice guy and if u spoke up with the lisp u got no1 would hesitate to slice your head up. Ur some internet nerd bad at what u do, nothing more

He didn't flame me but you tried

why do all u pussies write so much like everything i say gets to your heart then you get emotional and decide to write an essay that no one realistically is going to read you sad fuck LMFAO

5 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

He didn't flame me but you tried

why do all u pussies write so much like everything i say gets to your heart then you get emotional and decide to write an essay that no one realistically is going to read you sad fuck LMFAO

I didn't read it for anyone but u to read wannabe and I know u read it. How else will u copy me in the future if u didn't?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

I didn't read it for anyone but u to read wannabe and I know u read it. How else will u copy me in the future if u didn't?

enough jokes now, shut the fuck up u neek lmfaooooo

stop fronting like ur not just another fat fucking nerd behind a screen pretending to be someone he's not, i've heard the audio you get fucking bullied and violated by ff you stupid retard lmfao you actually get cyber bullied imagine what id do to you irl LOOOOL pussy you're from the usa don't ever try come @ me again when you wish you could be me all im gonna say to you is be yourself you nerd stay in ur lane u quiet awkward obese retard

26 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

enough jokes now, shut the fuck up u neek lmfaooooo

stop fronting like ur not just another fat fucking nerd behind a screen pretending to be someone he's not, i've heard the audio you get fucking bullied and violated by ff you stupid retard lmfao you actually get cyber bullied imagine what id do to you irl LOOOOL pussy you're from the usa don't ever try come @ me again when you wish you could be me all im gonna say to you is be yourself you nerd stay in ur lane u quiet awkward obese retard

Your imagination runs that wild about someone you worship? No wonder u have such low self esteem lmfao

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

ill get real mitcham niggas to run up on u dont watch u nerd

you're actually a  joke ,fam im waiting on YOU, no1 else but you, cause you're the pussyio who said he will dip me in my chest so where u at b????

and fam you know no1 allow it, you've got a lisp and only been in the country for 2 years? bmt you're the biggest wannabe ive ever come across.

So if you're gonna stunt and not turn up stop wasting my time you dickhead

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Your imagination runs that wild about someone you worship? No wonder u have such low self esteem lmfao

Who gassed you up? Worship who? An awkward stuttering pussy who can't even defend himself on mic let alone irl lmfao getting bullied online sad as fuck

1 minute ago, MNB said:

you're actually a  joke ,fam im waiting on YOU, no1 else but you, cause you're the pussyio who said he will dip me in my chest so where u at b????

and fam you know no1 allow it, you've got a lisp and only been in the country for 2 years? bmt you're the biggest wannabe ive ever come across.

So if you're gonna stunt and not turn up stop wasting my time you dickhead

man said a lisp and been in the country 2 years stop believing what ur other neek guys say to u stop fronting with ur fake postcode tryna big urself up ur not about it u nerd 

3 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Who gassed you up? Worship who? An awkward stuttering pussy who can't even defend himself on mic let alone irl lmfao getting bullied online sad as fuck

When I offered you (and you accepted :P) to get on mic to defend that you don't have a lisp, you ended up not coming (guilty decision)

I understand having your Godlike figure on this game look down on you would've hurt, but you at least could've just defended urself.. lmfao. 

Unfortunately, u will always be some clueless 2k15 ragging fan of mine with a lisp :S U don't measure up soz

"i have more exthperienth than u in thingles!!" -why gg hahaahaahahaa pussy

Edited by Kihfan55
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

When I offered you (and you accepted :P) to get on mic to defend that you don't have a lisp, you ended up not coming (guilty decision)

I understand having your Godlike figure on this game look down on you would've hurt, but you at least could've just defended urself.. lmfao. 

Unfortunately, u will always be some clueless 2k15 ragging fan of mine with a lisp :S U don't measure up soz

cant take someone who gets cyber bullied seriously LMFAO you're accusing me of having a "lisp" but I've been in ts with 90% of the people u pk with? they knew i was certi as soon as i started speaking and get your acne and weight problems sorted out before u come at me LOL

you always result to "2k15 ragger!!" when you don't know what else to say even though most of us joined way before youo.O but anyway pipe down you get bullied by the same people you pk with LMFAO embarrassing

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

man said a lisp and been in the country 2 years stop believing what ur other neek guys say to u stop fronting with ur fake postcode tryna big urself up ur not about it u nerd 

fam lets deep this whole situation 

1.you said ull dip me i said come mine gave u my postcode.

2.you said im chatting shit, i proved u wrong with pic, so you now know i aint chatting shit.

3.you then said ull send ur mitcham dons to deal with me.

4.i told u to stop waffling cause u dont know1 and come do ur ting

5. ur back to step 2.... by saying im giving fake postcodes? but i already proved to u i aint chatting shit..???

6. you just said im not about it, but ive given u everything u need for me to be about it... you're the sucker who ain't about it..

fam r u good? cause it looks like your nervous boyyy, ur going in circlesss 

2 minutes ago, MNB said:

fam lets deep this whole situation 

1.you said ull dip me i said come mine gave u my postcode.

2.you said im chatting shit, i proved u wrong with pic, so you now know i aint chatting shit.

3.you then said ull send ur mitcham dons to deal with me.

4.i told u to stop waffling cause u dont know1 and come do ur ting

5. ur back to step 2.... by saying im giving fake postcodes? but i already proved to u i aint chatting shit..???

6. you just said im not about it, but ive given u everything u need for me to be about it... you're the sucker who ain't about it..

fam r u good? cause it looks like your nervous boyyy, ur going in circlesss 

bmt stop acting like a top nerd you're giving out fake postcodes LMFAO that pic dont mean nutting look at how ur typing bruv my man called me a "sucker" fuck off just know ur a big nerd for fronting with fake addresses and tryna act like ur about it come buck man and see if u dont get jukd

Edited by Why Gg

you're just shoook,  hiding behind your computer screen moving all nervous and thattt

i gave u my postcode and told u to google maps it... you did and agreed to it....tthen you U turned and cause you're a scared little rat who just chats shit behind screens you decided to try say im stunting with fake post codes.. you dumb childd... you know where im located it, come do ur bitsss fucking pussyio sending out threats for no reason...

one second he says he'll dip me the next hes moving scareddddd

5 minutes ago, MNB said:

you're just shoook,  hiding behind your computer screen moving all nervous and thattt

i gave u my postcode and told u to google maps it... you did and agreed to it....tthen you U turned and cause you're a scared little rat who just chats shit behind screens you decided to try say im stunting with fake post codes.. you dumb childd... you know where im located it, come do ur bitsss fucking pussyio sending out threats for no reason...

one second he says he'll dip me the next hes moving scareddddd

u really think this guy would come to u? LOL he replies to roatpkz forum posts 2 mins after

he's a nice guy in real life 

look at the way this guy types just 1 year ago: 

http://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/profile/71-why-gg/&do=content&page=74

Now look at the way he types now. This guy is really trying to play dumb for the forums as if no1 can see he is some little nerd trying 2 act up LOL

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

u really think this guy would come to u? LOL he replies to roatpkz forum posts 2 mins after

loooool hes a nice kid with an 7:30pm curfew.. idk whats gotten into him to want to be some1 he aint

24 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Now look at the way he types now. This guy is really trying to play dumb for the forums as if no1 can see he is some little nerd trying 2 act up LOL

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

1Qag4cF.png

THIS is a fully hard guy LOL. Saying "bow down" about getting a d spear with some speech announcing how pleased he is that it works! U can tell this guy is on road 24/7

Hes CERTI allow him xD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL man listened to stormzy once and now he talks like this

On 21/08/2016 at 2:55 AM, Kihfan55 said:

these times i was going for staff and was aiming to ban you retards off the server lmfaooooo

On 21/08/2016 at 3:33 AM, Kihfan55 said:

1Qag4cF.png

THIS is a fully hard guy LOL. Saying "bow down" about getting a d spear with some speech announcing how pleased he is that it works! U can tell this guy is on road 24/7

how you quoting me when you get fucking cyber bullied LMFAO you actually went looking for all those posts your obsessed with me fucking clown l0000000000l

at the end of the day ur all nerds and only started talking/typing like me as soon as i stopped tryna get staff lmfao be yourself pussies stop tryna be someone you're not idk why im replying to a bunch of skinny yutes who have braces and spots on their faces probably all look like this f1e3a30ecf8452808969ce8f3f63187e.jpg

BMT stop shouting my ends on roatpkz forum LMFAO u know where im posted come through and see if u dont leave jukd fucking pussies acting like theyre about shit behave u bunch of nerds

Edited by Why Gg
9 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

@Why Gg mfw then they try flame your for the way you talk but try and copy it themselves even tho they are 4rn hhhh 

word lmfao at the end of the day every single1 of them are just nerds tryna be like me so its all good let them have their moment and act bad on forums cos its the only place that they can pipe up - online

22 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

word lmfao at the end of the day every single1 of them are just nerds tryna be like me so its all good let them have their moment and act bad on forums cos its the only place that they can pipe up - online

You're a neek lol how u talking bad on forums if u want to buck me irl sn come private ur all talk my nigga u dont know nothing about the roads g keep ur mouth shut lol how u here talking all crud u need to pattern down my nigga

About word are u happy ur talking road on a rsps lol my g i dunno how u are init but if u want something just get a pm and don't move washed cause if u are on it i aint letting it lightly

ur piping online to my nigga lol settle down with ur mouth if ur saying they act on forums pm me let's act irl init u nerd

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, I Rep Congo said:

You're a neek lol how u talking bad on forums if u want to buck me irl sn come private ur all talk my nigga u dont know nothing about the roads g keep ur mouth shut lol how u here talking all crud u need to pattern down my nigga

About word are u happy ur talking road on a rsps lol my g i dunno how u are init but if u want something just get a pm and don't move washed cause if u are on it i aint letting it lightly

ur piping online to my nigga lol settle down with ur mouth if ur saying they act on forums pm me let's act irl init u nerd

another yute tryna talk like me loool you're all embarrassing urselves bmt, just look at how everyone used to type before this thread lmfao bunch of nerds tryna be like me so hard its a joke fam

bunch of stunters dont act up, ur all screaming my ends on the thread but uno where i be posted also be yourselves ygm no need to get excited and copy someone elses lingo

3 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

another yute tryna talk like me loool you're all embarrassing urselves bmt, just look at how everyone used to type before this thread lmfao bunch of nerds tryna be like me so hard its a joke fam

bunch of stunters dont act up, ur all screaming my ends on the thread but uno where i be posted also be yourselves ygm no need to get excited and copy someone elses lingo

"Ur all screaming my ends" My g where did i even say ur bits? Please don't talk road "Omar" as ur clearly not about it. I'm copying you, lol my g u don't know me like that init pattern down

Just now, I Rep Congo said:

"Ur all screaming my ends" My g where did i even say ur bits? Please don't talk road "Omar" as ur clearly not about it. I'm copying you, lol my g u don't know me like that init pattern down

"u dont know me like that init" u man arent about it look even when you try type like me you flop you still type like a nerd when ur tryna be certi looooooooooooool joke man go complain about staff on a rsps u neek

4 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

The only place you're posted is your bedroom, why u acting like we know where ur ends are? im still waiting for you too show up? but you're noooo where to be seen...

look at the way you spoke a year ago allloww it

On 21/08/2016 at 4:28 AM, Kihfan55 said:

5MejcZJ.png 

and now you're trying to act like every man is speaking like you? how can man say you need to be infracted im actually donel0l0ll for breaking rules aswell lmaooo

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, I Rep Congo said:

Please leave the talk "Omar" I will ask hiders about you b

ur using quote marks for my name dats how i know ur a fucking neek why u callin mandem b you fuckin fassy 

Just now, MNB said:

The only place you're posted is your bedroom, why u acting like we know where ur ends are? im still waiting for you too show up? but you're noooo where to be seen...

look at the way you spoke a year ago allloww it

and now you're trying to act like every man is speaking like you? how can man say you need to be infracted im actually donel0l0ll for breaking rules aswell lmaooo

loooooooooool ur all screaming my ends on this thread listen u write paragraphs for clan recruitment on this ting why u tryna pipe up suck ur marj u fuckin wet yute 

ur using quote marks for my name dats how i know ur a fucking neek why u callin mandem b you fuckin fassy 

loooooooooool ur all screaming my ends on this thread listen u write paragraphs for clan recruitment on this ting why u tryna pipe up suck ur marj u fuckin wet yute 

screaming ur ends? you still haven't told me where your ends are, look at you getting all nervous again and trying to pick out stuff i copy and pasted when you wrote hella para's before and you got exposed by khifan and taylor 

1 minute ago, I Rep Congo said:

Fassy? LOOOOL ur calling me a neek best watch ur mouth b ull get slapped for talking like dat in ur position

infact if ur so about the road tell me where u live

im posted at hayes town if any1 of u wanna be a man come through loooooooooool fucking fassy called man b una

2 minutes ago, Pyd said:

y0 ma n1gg4z come ma 3ndz init breh fkn wrap u cuz init ganggang bangbang #roatpkz come buck me

im posted at hayes town if any1 of u wanna be a man come through loooooooooool fucking fassy called man b una

Why GG look @ how Pyd talks he don't try beg road like u, you should talk a bit like him, ur definetly not about it "Hayes Town" Ur wet lol

2 minutes ago, I Rep Congo said:

Why GG look @ how Pyd talks he don't try beg road like u, you should talk a bit like him, ur definetly not about it "Hayes Town" Ur wet lol

LOOL lemme get one thing across real quick for u fassys

Every man knows how i talk and been like this since day, a couple of u neeks come out of nowhere making pure clan recruitment threads and staff complaints writing paragraphs and shit and after seeing this thread all of a sudden you all start talking like me????? lmfaooooooo look at you using quote marks im oj u man are nerds actin like ur cruddy when ur really a nerd

Just now, Why Gg said:

LOOL lemme get one thing across real quick for u fassys

Every man knows how i talk and been like this since day, a couple of u neeks come out of nowhere making pure clan recruitment threads and staff complaints writing paragraphs and shit and after seeing this thread all of a sudden you all start talking like me????? lmfaooooooo look at you using quote marks im oj u man are nerds actin like ur cruddy when ur really a nerd

You're calling me wet? About I copied u like i said u dont know me like dat I heard hiders said ur wet and u never go out "OMAR" so pipe down lol u dont want no trouble im telling u

@Why Gg you're the biggest stunter i know, you said you'll come dip me twice now but then got shoook when i told you exactly where i am and proved it aswell, now you're here talking hayes town and datt, and trying to switch it up, when no1 here said they'll dip u, you sent the threats and now you cant back it

allow yourself you good boy trying to move like you don't have curfew and 100% attendance in school

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, I Rep Congo said:

You're calling me wet? About I copied u like i said u dont know me like dat I heard hiders said ur wet and u never go out "OMAR" so pipe down lol u dont want no trouble im telling u

how can i take someone who usually writes in proper english, all grammatical and that seriously? you actually look like a weirdo bmt 

one second ur being a nerd making staff complaints and getting bullied left and right by yoobs and start crying writing essays, the next you come on this thread and try talk like me? ur quoting my name thats how ur moist

MAN SAID "U DONT WANT NO TROUBLE" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DEAD 

@ all of u on this thread - stop tryna type like me u fucking neeks u cant even talk properly man said u dont want no trouble ur not certi u actor behave before i dox you and come to ur yard and have man runnin from the pokey

• Yoobs locked this topic