DDos

Pyd

3 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

mfw ur from leeds ur like 25 years old and ur copying spy networks forum avatar

once again ur hugging the dick of a ddoser because ur a pixel hungry 4n slob l0l. ur prepared 2 nut ride ur way 2 losing all ur friends in defense of someone who is spending $30 a month to take down games u play to impress u and whoever else is as easily influenced as u 

i told evnev 2 make that his forum avatar?? sick

• Upvote 1
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

once again ur hugging the dick of a ddoser because ur a pixel hungry 4n slob l0l. ur prepared 2 nut ride ur way 2 losing all ur friends in defense of someone who is spending $30 a month to take down games u play to impress u and whoever else is as easily influenced as u 

i told evnev 2 make that his forum avatar?? sick

was banter but okay weirdo, u wanna flame american faggot, go flame me now.

52 minutes ago, Estimated said:

Lol sinister got tired of pking after donating much sets so he ddoses out of frustration :D:D

Frustration? I thought it was for unban. It worked once though, so maybe he thinks it'll work again! He was recorded as saying he can do as he pleases and get away with it. Now I'm not saying THIS particular round of attacks are by him, but many people are claiming it is. I've not seen him claim credit though. Regardless, Gretar needs to send out a clear message: RoatPkz does NOT negotiate with cyber-terrorists! 

• Upvote 4