The race is on!

@I Dont Now  /  @raja kredre

Thank you for manning up and accepting my challenge; and being my motivator to keep killing without mercy, now that I've cleared @Ahmash once and for all (ty for 100k Donation btw 'mash)

Good luck farm boy, been telling you for a while imma whoop your ass easy, might as well make it official now that I've hit 12K:

e686d4df66036ba513a255f400e6abc8.png

I leave you with the wise words of my dear friend, Ivan the Drago

P.S. You don't "now" shit m8 ... :a7e:

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 3

Ummmmm... WTF is this shit??? A rollback or this dude caught farming? Because his Kills have definitely gone down (see top post for confirmation).

197e2e4b6a2814550ac26b45a64c468f.png

Sort of feels like a hollow victory now, he was winning, he lost 100 Kills... if you find them pls contact @Gretar or @RoatPkzPolice 

Edited by PK Guy
His Deaths gone down too...
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Ummmmm... WTF is this shit??? A rollback or this dude caught farming? Because his Kills have definitely gone down (see top post for confirmation).

Sort of feels like a hollow victory now, he was winning, he lost 100 Kills... if you find them pls contact @Gretar or @RoatPkzPolice 

Rollback of a week :P 

9 hours ago, PK Guy said:

there was bug with hiscores wasnt showing the latest stats but its fixed now and are upto date

btw nice 72-32 stack on i dont now:D

• 1 year later...