RoatPkz Pvm Dungeon

Hi guys, i'm here posting the concept idea of the new pvm dungeon that will be added soon. This is just the concept so it could change a lot over the next few months. Please post feedback below so we know what to add/change.

RoatPKZ PVM Dungeon

This will be the first floor of the PVM dungeon which will be for non donator and will have limited npcs and limited drops.

Level0.thumb.png.a046299c6d7554ad4749490 

This will be the second floor of the PVM dungeon which will be donator and above this will drop chaotics and spirit shields along with some 07 items and pkp items. This will have more npcs also.

level1.thumb.png.8cee00df9a555bb153989b0

This will be the third floor of the PVM dungeon which will be super donator and above that will also drop chaotics and spirit shields and 07 items at a higher drop rate and will also have more npcs.

level2.thumb.png.bbcfdeb080d9366c47df7e9

This will be how the chaotics and spirit shields will drop within the dungeon and the rough drop rates.

donator_dungeon.thumb.png.d029bd1bdffaf0

This screenshot demonstrates how the monsters will be in each room on each levels but different npc's and more npc's

aa698f96885082d8bae75ec41028273f.thumb.p

Thanks to Pedro for coming up with the idea and helping with its creations.

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs pinned this topic

Here's my feedback.

I don't want to earn something I paid exclusively to use. Leave chaotics, and spirits (Divine we sadly had to let go). If you want to have a serious view on how others would react make a poll. 

Other than that I don't mind earning 07 items, and the quantity of the npc's raising per the higher floor, not to mention the higher the drop rate. I don't mind the npc's dropping pkp items. 

Hi, thanks for some valid feedback for once guys. Just to answer most peoples questions our decision to move chaotics and spirit shields to droppable items that are tradable between donators is because there simply just overpowered and they do not fit into the 07 style combat which we are trying to balance in a effective way of donators, dont lose out too much. Also adding the 07 items will be a sort of replacement for chaotics with things such as the Sotd and Armadyl crossbow. There will be new NPC's added instead of the donator island ones and super donators will not have a huge advantage over normal donators. This is extremely work in progress and could change at any point :D

Here's my feedback.

I don't want to earn something I paid exclusively to use. Leave chaotics, and spirits (Divine we sadly had to let go). If you want to have a serious view on how others would react make a poll. 

Other than that I don't mind earning 07 items, and the quantity of the npc's raising per the higher floor, not to mention the higher the drop rate. I don't mind the npc's dropping pkp items. 

03633120794415ce4e4634f5e3580326.png

• Upvote 1

You should do an economy reset, fix combat, when you do the dungeon.

if they reset economy then i lose my divine which i worked so hard for to loot off the ground, im not in support of this economy reset :(.

but in all honesty its not like theres any reason to do an eco reset, the prices of items have remained stagnant for the most part and the new items havent been coming into the game as rapidly as they would to justify a reset (theres still plenty of people using normal whips and no occult necklaces).

no remove those items and put in 07 items ?

Nah Gretar wouldn't do that, but this is a good alternative because the chaotics will be worth something and if you pk someone with chaotics you actually gain something.

Here's my feedback.

It's happening feetlover expect to quit when this happens because you wouldn't be able to compete anymore.

This wasn't a suggestion thread..... This is happening whether you like it or not. You're losing your water cape, earth cape, arcanes, elys, etc. and you're going to have to get over it.

Every suggestion you make is to make pking easier and it makes you sound slow irl because roatpkz right now has the easiest pking ever. Why don't you just accept that you won't be able to use op shit and you're actually going to have to learn how to pk. It will make your transition into this better version of roat easier.

Exactly this ROFL

• Yoobs unpinned this topic
  • 2 years later...