GRETARS DC SYSTEM [VID] @gretar @zoradz :P [AMAZING!]

mr e x p

6 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

wow no overheads sick tank system!!!@@ must be hard tanking some1 without freezes on full food tbh :P 

firstly the purpose was not for me too kill the "script" however it is to show what the "dcing script" is capable of.. secondly i myself know i could easily freeze and kill the script. besides that if you was looking you can see in the second clip i did use mage... and i killed the script. also you have to understand with a mature mind set that this is a computer controlling my account which has "dc'ed" and from the situation i created... which is a 1v1 you really wouldn't be using over head which is why i never used overhead expecting the script to use overhead. 

p.s thanks for the feedback

3 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

This system was implemented literally 4-5 months ago?

yes it was a very long while ago just thought ill make a vid for people who are new to the server or people who just open youtube browse rsps's, whats the point of a unique update if people from outside the server cannot reach it.

Edited by mr e x p
  • Upvote 1

very nice vid and it will also help alot of ppl understand how they survived after dcing instead of thinking it was sum miracle

ive seen it live once whilst i lagged for a few seconds, the auto escape system works well in low lvl wildy or areas close to safe zones but not so good in deep wildy or if ur tbed cos the bot is very simple it just safes but doesnt change prayers/items or know wat route to take

mayb in the future Gretar can make it more advanced that it even tanks better than a player cos ther are some servers that hav pk bots which are near impossible to kill

2 hours ago, mr e x p said:

it was either this or a pk vid :l

this was a better choice imo

1 hour ago, GSLTN said:

Why you randoms trying to hate on this vid..? All he's doing is showing that it works, unlike a lot of stuff on roatpkz that has been added over the years. 

thank you!

51 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

very nice vid and it will also help alot of ppl understand how they survived after dcing instead of thinking it was sum miracle

ive seen it live once whilst i lagged for a few seconds, the auto escape system works well in low lvl wildy or areas close to safe zones but not so good in deep wildy or if ur tbed cos the bot is very simple it just safes but doesnt change prayers/items or know wat route to take

mayb in the future Gretar can make it more advanced that it even tanks better than a player cos ther are some servers that hav pk bots which are near impossible to kill

this was a better choice imo

thats very true ty for the feedback and information! and yeh it try to keep everything different or it gets boring

Only reason it's unique content is because this client freezes a lot (not normal DC,  but literally client crashing with random PMs showing up out of nowhere).  

So this auto-escape system is just a cheap fix because the client errors cannot be sorted out. 

Anyway nice video demonstrating it though.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...