Server Support

l0x

This is pretty disturbing. There has been a lot of talk about staff corruption lately, and this only confirms that suspicion. What kind of example does it set if server support is going around denigrating the very server they are supposed to be helping? How can the players respect and abide by the rules if the server's staff and support teams wont? I trust gretar and the staff will hand out a just punishment for this. 

Mountains out of mole hills...

Seriously guys there's nothing wrong with what he said. It is said mostly out of frustration rather than genuine hate for the game.  We all like Roatpkz (otherwise we wouldn't be here), but sometimes it can drive us up the wall, Ex. dying to a guy with inferior gear after he just constantly hits on you, it's one of those "fuck roatz"  moments.

Even staff have the right to express themselves in such ways,  they're just ordinary people like you and me. By no means perfect and not required to kiss the server's ass. 

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, obamanigger said:

This is pretty disturbing. There has been a lot of talk about staff corruption lately, and this only confirms that suspicion. What kind of example does it set if server support is going around denigrating the very server they are supposed to be helping? How can the players respect and abide by the rules if the server's staff and support teams wont? I trust gretar and the staff will hand out a just punishment for this. 

Him saying "fuck Roat" probably in regard to the combat "confirms" staff wide corruption! 

A person with literally no power aside from a crown by their name saying something as minuscule as "fuck roat" is what the staff team represents! That is the only evidence we have to show the community of the corruption!

You'd be a great lawyer, I'm sure LOL

• Upvote 4

This is literally the stupidest thread i have read all week lmfao, I say fuck roatz all day and all night what are you going to do about it?

12 hours ago, obamanigger said:

I don't even have to point out the all kinds of stupid with this post 

2 hours ago, mr e x p said:

and this is why everyone practically hates the staff team.... they dont like the game they play.  e x p for server support! lol dont flame.

You wouldn't like it after getting server support and you do flame ive seen it loads?

6 hours ago, Lightnings said:

This is an outrage, i demand all you nolifers to take a stand and strike against this massive corruption.

#MakeRoatzGreatAgain

There is no corruption saying "fuck roatz" ??

I don't even know what this post is.... 
First off, you start claiming that Requiem AF hates roat because of these screenshots that you took (which, coincidentally, him saying "no i'm just kidding" isn't there. I wonder why?)

Secondly, you put some bullshit thing like "he needs to get demoted he doesn't even like roat pkz" and you get your butt buddy (obamanigger) who you had sex with 24/7 in prison to come in and talk about some random shit, and ending with a conclusion like "yeah he doesn't even deserve his rank because he did this"

I KNOW you're going to come at me saying something like "oh wtf nice acc eliza, where'd it go?" But before you go there, you have to realize that you don't even know the rules. Every time I yell, it's always "No spamming 1 yell per minute ::rules" which is complete and utter nonsense because I'm not buying or selling? Fix up m8.

You need to stop criticizing others and affecting their work, and then go on about it and talk about some bullshit thing that happened once that you try to push out and turn into a conversation to make it a "thing" with obamanigger.

This topic is uncalled for and poorly edited to make it look like Requiem actually hates this server, and if he did, why would he play for 126 hours in a month?

Requiem Af - Playtime: 126 Hours (+41 Hours AFK).

• Upvote 4

l0x, you literally have a complaint about everything that goes on around you, just put on a muzzle and be quiet, nobody wants to listen to you. I don't understand how a person that flames via yell and on the forums constantly has a complaint and makes reports about others flaming, get a grip. you're more corrupted than the roatpkz will ever be.

• Upvote 2