#hannahwantshertittiesback

GSLTN

40 minutes ago, King Lee said:

?? im 6'4 and 190lbs lol how are u gonna tell me im overweight

btw i like how u get embarrassed on another thread and u resort to posting irls LOL nothing's changed  

Was to provide evidence of the moobs talked about in past insults 

also check how much of your mass is fat 

15 minutes ago, GSLTN said:

Was to provide evidence of the moobs talked about in past insults 

also check how much of your mass is fat 

most of my weight is because of my height ive been told that multiple times by people a lot smarter on this subject than both you and i, which im pretty suprised you havent come to that logical conclusion because IM 6'4 RETARD

24 minutes ago, King Lee said:

most of my weight is because of my height ive been told that multiple times by people a lot smarter on this subject than both you and i, which im pretty suprised you havent come to that logical conclusion because IM 6'4 RETARD

I'm not on about your weight my insults are about your appearance, you have man boobs. 

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, GSLTN said:

I'm not on about your weight my insults are about your appearance, you have man boobs. 

hardly moobs are they srsly lool being a twig is out of fashion anyway, body shaming is so 1997 we aint all living in victoria beckhams shadow anymore... only males who want to be a size 0 are faggots and people with eating disorders

36 minutes ago, Maqe Bow said:

hardly moobs are they srsly lool being a twig is out of fashion anyway, body shaming is so 1997 we aint all living in victoria beckhams shadow anymore... only males who want to be a size 0 are faggots and people with eating disorders

Difference between being size 0 and looking after your body, if he can't handle the flames shouldn't of started 

3 hours ago, King Lee said:

?? im 6'4 and 190lbs lol how are u gonna tell me im overweight

btw i like how u get embarrassed on another thread and u resort to posting irls LOL nothing's changed  

Lee: "show me the picture..."

Arun: *posts pic*

Lee: "u resort to posting irls LOL"

YAY LEEEEE! We got him, so easy lol, he walked right into that one

*clap*clap*clap*

• Upvote 1