catch bodies - old clip dump

6 minutes ago, GSLTN said:

Even if you weren't a retard this still wouldn't be a good video 

should of just waited till you had better clips 

better than all of your vids combined and these are my worst clips fuck u posting on my thread for? dumb paki

this video was uploaded just to show the people that are dedicated to pk'ing and actually have a name within the hybrid community what my videos will look like (the edit)

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, 24k said:

better than all of your vids combined and these are my worst clips fuck u posting on my thread for? dumb paki

this video was uploaded just to show the people that are dedicated to pk'ing and actually have a name within the hybrid community what my videos will look like (the edit)

"A name within the hybridding community" dead 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, 24k said:

Yeah, you're a no namer on Runescape and every rsps lol

dumb roat pkz ragger ur vids are ass cancer bridding and editing get off my thread and go back to comparing urself with meridian 

Comparing myself to merdian? There's no comparison, we have all known for a while that I'm better than them all.

Your bridding is clearly much better

1 hour ago, GSLTN said:

You call him an edge pker then in your next post you say he used to tag u at easts.... Bare retarded 

He started PK'ing at edge, and he has been to easts one time in his life time LOL

what does that make him? Frontline leader?

ur so dumb and ur shit at pk'ing too u realized pk'ing aint for u so u quit lol hmu when u actually DO PLAY the game I'll fight u :P

1 hour ago, Hamito said:

Like I said he is losing brain cells every minute

Stop riding his dick?

Dumb gamble addict stay at duel 

13 minutes ago, 24k said:

He started PK'ing at edge, and he has been to easts one time in his life time LOL

ur so dumb and ur shit at pk'ing too u realized pk'ing aint for u so u quit lol hmu when u actually DO PLAY the game I'll fight u :P

Stop riding his dick?

Aren't you the one that started riding? Pipe down random ur to ez

20 minutes ago, 24k said:

Stop riding his dick?

I don't know what are you on about???? You're starting to pissing me off.. lol bitch only been to easts one time in my life? LOL you used to be a good boy riding my dick then you tried coming to easts with 126 cmb i violated you so much, you begged me to off you then i made you yell that i'm hash 1, STFU bipolar mf lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

2 hours ago, Estimated said:

I don't know what are you on about???? You're starting to pissing me off.. lol bitch only been to easts one time in my life? LOL you used to be a good boy riding my dick then you tried coming to easts with 126 cmb i violated you so much, you begged me to off you then i made you yell that i'm hash 1, STFU bipolar mf lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

I have NEVER been to Easts in tribrid or ever used overhead prayers there UNLESS it's been Pure Nh

2 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Lol no idea why u want the approval of other people on this forum so bad 

"Trash"? Can you not read the description or what's said above the video :P

New video coming, much better, this was the very first fights of the week and they're STILL better than all of your clips combined hehe

2 hours ago, Hamito said:

Aren't you the one that started riding? Pipe down random ur to ez

Never.

Gamble addict stop posting this nonsence on my thread you seem to be cleaned that's why you're on my thread replying to what I reply to other people all the time LOL

9 minutes ago, 24k said:

I have NEVER been to Easts in tribrid or ever used overhead prayers there UNLESS it's been Pure Nh

"Trash"? Can you not read the description or what's said above the video :P

New video coming, much better, this was the very first fights of the week and they're STILL better than all of your clips combined hehe

Never.

Gamble addict stop posting this nonsence on my thread you seem to be cleaned that's why you're on my thread replying to what I reply to other people all the time LOL

So you admit posting useless shit on everyone thanks! You have nothing else to say than gamble addict. Gl me any rsps that is 317

• Yoobs locked this topic