Mobile payment's?

8 minutes ago, Magic Bullet said:

Hello there, i rly want to donate to this server but i can't cause of my age, i'm 15 year's old, don't have a bank account

and i sort of want to donate with my mobile, but you can't

can u guys make a 'Mobile Payment'?

ty for reading 

ign: Magic Bullet

As a friend take my advice just don't donate. Make your money by playing it when you have enough buy a donator ticket

Edited by Hamito

Pk'ing, killing somebody for absolute bank, "PVM'ing" dumbest shit you'll ever see on this game lmao barrows at lvl 50 wild and custom roat pkz champ.

here are two arabs that die for max sets everyday, should be easy for you to make bank

@Why Gg

@SmokeyMontana

on top of all this there are daily tournaments 20:30 (or 8:30) SERVER TIME, and you can ::vote and stake and shit gamble ur stuff fight Tom maybe #1 millionaire on game ez

Mobile payments would be possible but cost a bit more (similar to how RS charges more for mems through phones) because the 3rd party merchant that handles the phone/SMS payments takes a bigger commission than card processors do, plus the phone networks themselves probably want a piece of the pie. So yeah it is a possibility but because of these costs, many server owners are reluctant to use it. A shame really, because it would still be beneficial to them, and all they look at is the amount of cash lost through fees.

Available options if Gretar is interested:

DaoPay,  OneBip, BOKU (used by RS)

Probs a lot more, if you Google™ it!

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Mobile payments would be possible but cost a bit more (similar to how RS charges more for mems through phones) because the 3rd party merchant that handles the phone/SMS payments takes a bigger commission than card processors do, plus the phone networks themselves probably want a piece of the pie. So yeah it is a possibility but because of these costs, many server owners are reluctant to use it. A shame really, because it would still be beneficial to them, and all they look at is the amount of cash lost through fees.

Available options if Gretar is interested:

DaoPay,  OneBip, BOKU (used by RS)

Probs a lot more, if you Google™ it!

Yes i know, but that's how i buy my membership on osrs
Hopefully they add it :P

13 hours ago, 24k said:

Pk'ing, killing somebody for absolute bank, "PVM'ing" dumbest shit you'll ever see on this game lmao barrows at lvl 50 wild and custom roat pkz champ.

here are two arabs that die for max sets everyday, should be easy for you to make bank

@Why Gg

@SmokeyMontana

on top of all this there are daily tournaments 20:30 (or 8:30) SERVER TIME, and you can ::vote and stake and shit gamble ur stuff fight Tom maybe #1 millionaire on game ez

10-0 :S

• Yoobs locked this topic