Why is yoobs a Mod? And should he be unmodded

Xxmerci2

hey i was just discussing with some people at funpk and we all just don't know why yoobs is a mod. The amount of people that think hes to shitty of a mod is so high that its unbelievable like how even, He flames a lot doesn't help people Ignores almost everyone rags & rushes people close to everyone hates him and its just weird that he is and i spoke to legend aka stijn once and i asked him why he is a mod he couldn't come up with a response he just said i don't know to be honest so im just asking for an explenation

2 minutes ago, genj said:

xxxxxxxxxxx man flames me and then mutes me for calling him a dog "staff disrespect" good 1 yoobs

needa record my screen perm to make sure this twat doesnt abuse his powers zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

just another reason he isn't the right person  to be a mod

xxxxxxxxxxx man flames me and then mutes me for calling him a dog "staff disrespect" good 1 yoobs

needa record my screen perm to make sure this twat doesnt abuse his powers zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You sat there flaming me at oldbrid calling me a fucking dog then you ask why you were muted?

7 minutes ago, Xxmerci2 said:

hey i was just discussing with some people at funpk and we all just don't know why yoobs is a mod. The amount of people that think hes to shitty of a mod is so high that its unbelievable like how even, He flames a lot doesn't help people Ignores almost everyone rags & rushes people close to everyone hates him and its just weird that he is and i spoke to legend aka stijn once and i asked him why he is a mod he couldn't come up with a response he just said i don't know to be honest so im just asking for an explenation

As much as i love your positive feedback on the forums, feel free to list a name of people that think i'm a shitty mod and ill happily talk to them at any point. I never ignore people that ask for help and i'm always helping players that pm me and i think most people that have the ability to teleport to ::help could confirm that. I dont rush people and the only time i rag people is like Smackd when we are messing about. Also "everyone" doesn't hate me either and tbh i don't really care if they did it really doesn't effect me at the end of the day. You're always making new threads complaining about one thing or another to do with me or another staff member like when are you just going to give it up and realise that your pointless threads are nothing but pointless? If you expect people to take you serious maybe you shouldn't be a troll.

Just now, Yoobs said:

You sat there flaming me at oldbrid calling me a fucking dog then you ask why you were muted?

As much as i love your positive feedback on the forums, feel free to list a name of people that think i'm a shitty mod and ill happily talk to them at any point. I never ignore people that ask for help and i'm always helping players that pm me and i think most people that have the ability to teleport to ::help could confirm that. I dont rush people and the only time i rag people is like Smackd when we are messing about. Also "everyone" doesn't hate me either and tbh i don't really care if they did it really doesn't effect me at the end of the day. You're always making new threads complaining about one thing or another to do with me or another staff member like when are you just going to give it up and realise that your pointless threads are nothing but pointless? If you expect people to take you serious maybe you shouldn't be a troll.

yoobs please just stop making a fool of your self you ignore a lot of people 

Just now, Xxmerci2 said:

yoobs please just stop making a fool of your self you ignore a lot of people 

I think your the one making the fool of yourself the amount of times you have made and thread like this and it literally doesn't do anything is unbelievable. Idk what fuels your anger so much but your getting pretty obsessed at this point...

Just now, Yoobs said:

Oh dear yoobs i never used the word "Dog" before you began disrespecting me, u were calling some guy out for having a fanboy name and i argued with u bout it and then u found out i was genj and began disrespecting me, so i called you a dog and then got muted for "Staff disrespect" while its nowhere near enough "disrespect" to get muted.

Yoobs with the situation of kangascone getting muted u didnt do shit u always flame then come talking on my post that u are against it i went brid and u litterly ruined the time we had there we were having fun u come on flame everyone please just stop u ignored me when i was banned u ignored berserking when he tried getting rolforion back you ignore Jblind Vampyre 99b bhaa jamie2099 ddsyourmom and those are just some poeple who i talked with @ funpk you arent good enough to be in this position do you even realise what your doing people are litterly quiting cause of you a game wich people try to make up have fun on chill on and i do complain cause i know people dont cause they are to scared and know that their post is gonna get shut down like u did with 3 of mine accounts and around 15 posts i made its alright tho you are to young to understand

1 minute ago, genj said:

Oh dear yoobs i never used the word "Dog" before you began disrespecting me, u were calling some guy out for having a fanboy name and i argued with u bout it and then u found out i was genj and began disrespecting me, so i called you a dog and then got muted for "Staff disrespect" while its nowhere near enough "disrespect" to get muted.

I was asking a guy why his name was "jerlock" as it was fanboying Jerwood you came over then starting flaming me and telling me to nh you at easts and then called me a fucking dog so i muted you and ignored you?

Just now, Yoobs said:

I was asking a guy why his name was "jerlock" as it was fanboying Jerwood you came over then starting flaming me and telling me to nh you at easts and then called me a fucking dog so i muted you and ignored you?

Lol the attitude you had whilst "asking" a guy why his name was jerlock was really negative, so i asked if you were grumpy and said "arnt you fanboying selena too" as a joke for your team, then jerlock said i was genj and you began "disrespecting" ME for being a player that had a beef with your FRIENDS in the past, not even you. Then ofcourse if you're up to flaming me why can i not do minor flame back at you?

4 minutes ago, Xxmerci2 said:

Yoobs please just quit roatpkz you would make a ton of people happy :) id aprichiate it aswelll 

Yoobs i was there he didnt flame u he didnt even try to offend you and why do u call people a fan boy anyways ur the biggest gretar dick sucker from the game

Dont say those last words, he'll just mute you for insane flame and insane amount of staff disrespect

3 minutes ago, Xxmerci2 said:

Yoobs please just quit roatpkz you would make a ton of people happy :) id aprichiate it aswelll 

Yoobs i was there he didnt flame u he didnt even try to offend you and why do u call people a fan boy anyways ur the biggest gretar dick sucker from the game

You weren't even there and what does "aprichiate" mean. Look at how you have already resorted to try and flame me and talk about an irrelevant situation because you already know this thread is stupid and pointless.

Just now, Yoobs said:

You weren't even there and what does "aprichiate" mean. Look at how you have already resorted to try and flame me and talk about an irrelevant situation because you already know this thread is stupid and pointless.

The thread isnt stupid, what he said in the main post is completly true. might be pointless though since ur going to walk away with a big smile on ya face thinking ur a badass boss and nothings gonna be done about it

Lol the attitude you had whilst "asking" a guy why his name was jerlock was really negative, so i asked if you were grumpy and said "arnt you fanboying selena too" as a joke for your team, then jerlock said i was genj and you began "disrespecting" ME for being a player that had a beef with your FRIENDS in the past, not even you. Then ofcourse if you're up to flaming me why can i not do minor flame back at you?

Didn't have an atittude at all i was just genuinely curious why his name was "Jerlock" then you came over and tried to flame me and say "aren't you fanboying Selena" yet that's not even my account? I wasn't disrespecting you either you tried to call me to "nh you at easts" so i brought up the fact the last time you did that to one of my friends you didn't last. You literally completely contradicted yourself by bringing up something that my friends did and then ask me why i brought something up that one of my friends did to you? 

1 minute ago, Xxmerci2 said:

no you are proving our point but you are to young and mentally behind to understand :)

Literally look at the way you type  "aprichiate" and you say to me i'm "young" and "mentally behind" You literally need to go back to school or focus in school because evidently you're not a lot older than i say 14ish and you evidently don't understand anything.

1 minute ago, Xxmerci2 said:

Yoobs i was there you didn't you were flaming him everyone there knows it you know it i know it its true so please just accept the fact that we are trying to get rid of you

Btw click quote to quote what the person says it just looks like your talking to yourself and you were not there your just trying to get as much people as you can to back you and i really don't know why your trying to run this campaign of hatred but clearly you have nothing to do in your spare time. You can try as hard as you want to get rid of me but it will be never be successful.

11 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Didn't have an atittude at all i was just genuinely curious why his name was "Jerlock" then you came over and tried to flame me and say "aren't you fanboying Selena" yet that's not even my account? I wasn't disrespecting you either you tried to call me to "nh you at easts" so i brought up the fact the last time you did that to one of my friends you didn't last. You literally completely contradicted yourself by bringing up something that my friends did and then ask me why i brought something up that one of my friends did to you? 

You told me to come out of safezone at ::brid and i said come nh me, cus i nh and you hybrid riiiiight? i tribrid and u hybrid, u understand right? when i said "come nh" i didnt mention easts either. We all tryna make ourself look innocent in the posts after the beef and i understand.

"You literally completely contradicted yourself by bringing up something that my friends did and then ask me why i brought something up that one of my friends did to you?"

makes no sense

IMO you had a negative attitude, also what i did was no more thenn minor flame, and i didnt think minor flame was instant mute punishment, no warnings no "stop irritating me or ill mute you" you knew you had the chance to mute Genj' alt so u got really hyped and did it.

+ If i were muted for that, whats gonna happend to you? You acted the completly same way.

Edited by genj

Just now, genj said:

You told me to come out of safezone at ::brid and i said come nh me, cus i nh and you hybrid riiiiight? i tribrid and u hybrid, u understand right? when i said "come nh" i didnt mention easts either. We all tryna make ourself look innocent in the posts after the beef and i understand.

"You literally completely contradicted yourself by bringing up something that my friends did and then ask me why i brought something up that one of my friends did to you?"

makes no sense

IMO you had a negative attitude, also what i did was no more thenn minor flame, and i didnt think minor flame was instant mute punishment, no warnings no "stop irritating me or ill mute you" you knew you had the chance to mute Genj' alt so u got really hyped and did it.

+ If i were muted for that, whats gonna happend to you? You did the completly same...

Literally you said to me "come nh me at easts" when i was come and step out of the safezone and ill fight you after you were trying to say i was shit. If anyone is trying to make themselves look innocent it is you and that did make complete sense you said to me "Your friends fanboy Selena Gomez so idk why your asking someone why there fanboying Jerwood" and then i said to you after a little bit "its funny that Jake cleared you after like 2 hours" and you asked me why i brought that up because it was irrelevant yet the fact that someone i know has the Selena Gomez account is pretty irrelevant to the situation, idk whats hard to comprehend about that tbh. I really didn't have a negative attitude and i wasn't remotely flaming or being disrespectful to you until you tried to start it on me. I have never had beef with you so dont hype yourself up thinking i would look for an opportunity to actually mute you and i didn't even know it was your alt until that Jerlock account told me. I didn't call you a "fucking dog" and be disrespectful.

2 minutes ago, Xxmerci2 said:

Yoobs i asked you how old are you if you are grown up enough give me a teamspeak adress and we can talk it out and you can tell your side of the story in person

I'm literally 18 and you type like your literally 13 and ill give you the teamspeak address any day of the week yet your trying to tell me to talk it out with you but constantly make dumb threads like "why is yoobs mod" and its not really tell my side of the story i have nothing to explain to you.

Just now, Yoobs said:

Literally you said to me "come nh me at easts" when i was come and step out of the safezone and ill fight you after you were trying to say i was shit. If anyone is trying to make themselves look innocent it is you and that did make complete sense you said to me "Your friends fanboy Selena Gomez so idk why your asking someone why there fanboying Jerwood" and then i said to you after a little bit "its funny that Jake cleared you after like 2 hours" and you asked me why i brought that up because it was irrelevant yet the fact that someone i know has the Selena Gomez account is pretty irrelevant to the situation, idk whats hard to comprehend about that tbh. I really didn't have a negative attitude and i wasn't remotely flaming or being disrespectful to you until you tried to start it on me. I have never had beef with you so dont hype yourself up thinking i would look for an opportunity to actually mute you and i didn't even know it was your alt until that Jerlock account told me. I didn't call you a "fucking dog" and be disrespectful.

When i said that you were fanboying i didnt think of any account i was completly thinking of TSG which you're a part of as far as i know. and i dont know why you took that sentence so deep to the heart when it wasnt meant as flame or disrespect, but more of a light joke to lighten the mood a bit, also as you say you never had a beef with me, so why did your attitude become so negative and douche like when jerlock said that i was "genj" ??

At this point im just really curious of why you get a negative attitude when you found out that i was genj. I called you out to nh, never mentioned easts idk why u keep saying i did. I dont do well in hybrid but i can compete in nh so i call you out for that, and i called you "weak" is that also major flame and disrespect that is muteable?

Just imagine Yoobs, if you werent that trigger happy with the mute command we could of avoided all of this shit and we coulda went away and thought "Fucking cunt" of eachother instead.

Just now, genj said:

When i said that you were fanboying i didnt think of any account i was completly thinking of TSG which you're a part of as far as i know. and i dont know why you took that sentence so deep to the heart when it wasnt meant as flame or disrespect, but more of a light joke to lighten the mood a bit, also as you say you never had a beef with me, so why did your attitude become so negative and douche like when jerlock said that i was "genj" ??

At this point im just really curious of why you get a negative attitude when you found out that i was genj. I called you out to nh, never mentioned easts idk why u keep saying i did. I dont do well in hybrid but i can compete in nh so i call you out for that, and i called you "weak" is that also major flame and disrespect that is muteable?

Just imagine Yoobs, if you werent that trigger happy with the mute command we could of avoided all of this shit and we coulda went away and thought "Fucking cunt" of eachother instead.

My attitude became negative to you when you started flaming me which apparently you "never did" you're literally playing the innocent card so hard it hurts. You're the one who brought up the whole TSG joke thing but now your saying it was a "light joke to lighten the mood" yet you tried to bring it up in this topic why is it relevant at all? I really don't care if you're A B or C i really had no prior problems with you and literally had no idea who you even where. Don't try and flame me then say i'm "trigger happy with the mute command" and i really don't care if people make random threads that are still mad over being banned 5 months ago it really doesnt bother me at the end of the end of the day...

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

My attitude became negative to you when you started flaming me which apparently you "never did" you're literally playing the innocent card so hard it hurts. You're the one who brought up the whole TSG joke thing but now your saying it was a "light joke to lighten the mood" yet you tried to bring it up in this topic why is it relevant at all? I really don't care if you're A B or C i really had no prior problems with you and literally had no idea who you even where. Don't try and flame me then say i'm "trigger happy with the mute command" and i really don't care if people make random threads that are still mad over being banned 5 months ago it really doesnt bother me at the end of the end of the day...

At no point did i play the innocent card, i never said i didnt flame and even admitted to it. but the flame was MINOR and it wasnt much more disrespecting than what you said to me which is why we're back at the start for like the 3rd time in this now. Your mute on my account wasnt fair at all and you need to fix up with that stuff, do you even read the sentences you send out ingame or are you just typing shit knowing u can mute and i cant so u can go ahead and minor flame me but i cant minor flame you.

Also knowing you Yoobs, you wont admit to being wrong about this whole situation and you're most likely keen to argue about this for another hour. We're at the point of this post where we're just pointing out the same things over and over again just with different words.

You dont have to unmute my account but just be a bit more aware of what you say yourself before you mute the people arguing with you, i admit i was a douche but so were you. No punishments shoulda been dealt that arguement

Im done arguing, gn hf :)

1 hour ago, Xxmerci2 said:

I'm 100% certain he doesn't rush or rag that's one thing.

And no one really sees how important Yoobs actually is to this staff team he's a big reason we have the updates we're getting recently (With the help of Zoradz of course). He's always out looking for new things to help improve the game that players don't really see him do and don't disrespect him and you won't get disrespected back just because he's a staff Member doesn't mean he takes shit from players I'd retaliate as well.

You don't like Yoobs because you spammed the forums with a bug you found and said if it wasn't fixed by X amount of time then you'd release it which is against the rules so he's in no way abusing.

1 minute ago, genj said:

At no point did i play the innocent card, i never said i didnt flame and even admitted to it. but the flame was MINOR and it wasnt much more disrespecting than what you said to me which is why we're back at the start for like the 3rd time in this now. Your mute on my account wasnt fair at all and you need to fix up with that stuff, do you even read the sentences you send out ingame or are you just typing shit knowing u can mute and i cant so u can go ahead and minor flame me but i cant minor flame you.

Also knowing you Yoobs, you wont admit to being wrong about this whole situation and you're most likely keen to argue about this for another hour. We're at the point of this post where we're just pointing out the same things over and over again just with different words.

You dont have to unmute my account but just be a bit more aware of what you say yourself before you mute the people arguing with you, i admit i was a douche but so were you. No punishments shoulda been dealt that arguement

Im done arguing, gn hf :)

You 100% have tried to play the innocent card by saying "it was minor flame and minor disrespectful" when it was the complete opposite and it was a fair mute and if you're going to try and flame me and be disrespectful to me or any players for the matter ill mute you again and again and i wasn't flaming you or being disrespectful at all idk why your always trying to deflect your actions onto someone else and trying to blame someone else. I'm 100% not in the wrong and obviously i'm going to defend myself especially if i have done nothing it wrong that's not "keening it". I dont care if you told me to unmute your account i'm not going to dont flame if you cant handle the punishment be a bit more aware of what you're saying to a staff member or in-front of a staff member next time.

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

You 100% have tried to play the innocent card by saying "it was minor flame and minor disrespectful" when it was the complete opposite and it was a fair mute and if you're going to try and flame me and be disrespectful to me or any players for the matter ill mute you again and again and i wasn't flaming you or being disrespectful at all idk why your always trying to deflect your actions onto someone else and trying to blame someone else. I'm 100% not in the wrong and obviously i'm going to defend myself especially if i have done nothing it wrong that's not "keening it". I dont care if you told me to unmute your account i'm not going to dont flame if you cant handle the punishment be a bit more aware of what you're saying to a staff member or in-front of a staff member next time.

Pathetic.

IMO, this thread isn't stupid. People are due their opinion, and they obviously want to see the views of others. On that note, I have seen nothing but good from Yoobs. He has been polite and helpful. Unless there is actual proof of him doing something out of character, then yeah bring it forward but until then, I don't really agree..

A

26 minutes ago, idontfight said:

IMO, this thread isn't stupid. People are due their opinion, and they obviously want to see the views of others. On that note, I have seen nothing but good from Yoobs. He has been polite and helpful. Unless there is actual proof of him doing something out of character, then yeah bring it forward but until then, I don't really agree..

A

Obviously people are allowed their opinions but when you make constant threads weekly complaining about the same staff member just because they banned you 5 months ago it gets ridiclious.

11 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Obviously people are allowed their opinions but when you make constant threads weekly complaining about the same staff member just because they banned you 5 months ago it gets ridiclious.

I haven't looked through recent posts, but if thats the case, then yeah, i see what you mean..

A

Me and @Yoobs bumped heads a lot in the past but I think he plays a big role in this community to keeping the toxic level of the server lower than it is. We bumped heads A LOT and he's not a shitty mod only reason we had problems was because of me being ignorant, Half the time people don't like Yoobs is because they see him mute someone and they don't know the whole story.

• Upvote 1

Sure, Yoobs banters with users that flame him, but never have I ever seen him ignore a player when they're in need of help  or blatantly go out of his way to flame or cause distress to another player. 

He is by far the back bone to this staff team and without him myself, Smackd and several other members wouldn't even be staff. Several updates would not of happened without Yoobs' input. He truly does so much more than any of you realise or know. 

Quit your whinging because you can't follow simple rules. :smiley:

• Upvote 4

Yoobs is one of the best staff members and has been staff for quite a very long time. I haven't ever seen him ignore a player when they're in need of help. He's one of the active members of the staff team, without him we're nothing. Disrespecting a staff member then asking for help won't even work, it'll lead you into a severe punishment and he has the right to ignore you, same as I could do or any other staff member.

Please follow the rules of RoatPkz carefully and you should be responsible for your actions in the future rather than crying over them. :)

• Zoradz locked this topic