Suggestion #3

Hey there, Benbon back with another suggestion.

This time, what I'm suggesting is that there should be individual feedback threads for each staff even with the monthly. Instead of having a mess of threads on the section from players posting 3-4 times for 1 staff, each staff should create a thread and allow all players to post their feedback there. Thing like pointers, or even just a thanks after being helped. Not only is it more clean, but staff will be able to see all of their feedback easily and efficiently and not have to search for it.

IE:

Yoobs Feedback thread

"Hey guys, I've been staff for XYZ time, please leave all constructive feedback below! Positive and negative is appreciated!"

Acceptable feedback: You're a hard worker Yadda yadda yadda.

Not acceptable: Lolnoob.

Let me know what you think!

We do it collectively each month, if we do threads that just makes someone give decisive feedback, for example someone asks yoobs for help, he logs out. Someone goes to his thread "you don't help useless prick fucking cancer admin". <- good example right?

Monthly allows players to have feedback worthy of more than one experience or encounter, but i guess if a staff members wants feedback, why not.

I understand that point and respect it 100%. The other side of the coin is that staff get to see exactly when and where they fell off the tracks based on the change in tone in their feedback thread. It also shows them mutual point when cross referenced that are either good or bad and need changing or continuing. If a staff does something stupid, they could voice it on that thread.

The point is to use that section more efficiently m8...

actually the section is used for people to post threads when they feel they need to. not periodically. we have official feedback threads posted by Yoobs. nobody has time to post in 7-8 threads but its easy if theres a format where you can just quote the original post and give feedback (like on Yoob's feedback threads)

actually the section is used for people to post threads when they feel they need to. not periodically. we have official feedback threads posted by Yoobs. nobody has time to post in 7-8 threads but its easy if theres a format where you can just quote the original post and give feedback (like on Yoob's feedback threads)

People post the threads about the staff regardless when they want. So why not save thew spa and have 1 thread for each of the staff instead of 4-5 per.

People post the threads about the staff regardless when they want. So why not save thew spa and have 1 thread for each of the staff instead of 4-5 per.

Actually, not a bad idea saves people time to scroll; and easier to find when you have a specific thread solely for feedback on you. Support, ;)

• Upvote 1