IDEAS FOR CUSTOM ZONE, COMMENT!

burrykids

Hey guys.

Over the past 4 years i have donated a total amount of $3000. Saying that i will eventually receive a custom, custom zone and yell tag

So with the potential new Custom zone, i want to know what people are thinking and what would be fun/useful to everyone that plays Roat Pkz.

Any suggestions are welcome but no promises that everyone's idea will be set in stone. Please no Troll's and Flame as i am trying to do something nice 

everyone. Comment!!!!

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Killbob said:

1 Defense only pure zone, know some people get tired of defense pures, just stay away from making it like the zones atmf or hell where there's nothing you can do :D

support and u shud only be able to enter the zone with 1 defence and no protection prayers allowed

also the pking zone shud be somewhere closed off with a big open area that is only accessible from the custom tele

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

how about ::hospital so u can get treated for the brain cancer that u obviously have if uve donated 3k

Bad idea!

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

how about ::hospital so u can get treated for the brain cancer that u obviously have if uve donated 3k

These kids with an attitude problem never get old. fact is Tom i guarantee you would not say those things to me in person. keep the salty comments to yourself. 

6 minutes ago, burrykids said:

Bad idea!

These kids with an attitude problem never get old. fact is Tom i guarantee you would not say those things to me in person. keep the salty comments to yourself. 

!loc 

Edited by Tom
  • Upvote 1