Suggestion #4

What I'm suggesting today is an easy fix.

I am suggesting that we change the colours of the Super donator forum rank due to the fact it is essentially the same colour as server support.

On top of the confusion it may cause, it's also nice to have a proprietary colour or at least shade for each rank, staff especially.

So yeah, that's all I got for this suggestion.

Ciao,

Adam.

I mean if you think about it, if someones willing to spend 30 bucks on a game they get familiarized quick. Hence they get might be potential symbols for beacons of knowledge, I get asked a ton of shit from people that see me on yell. 

If we do change the color though, I say we get black because we're the financial supporting pillars in the shadows. 

I mean if you think about it, if someones willing to spend 30 bucks on a game they get familiarized quick. Hence they get might be potential symbols for beacons of knowledge, I get asked a ton of shit from people that see me on yell. 

If we do change the color though, I say we get black because we're the financial supporting pillars in the shadows. 

Granted you may assume that, however, anyone with 30$ can technically become a super donator. The rank isn't set up so you guys can look like staff, it's just the way it came out lol. With all due respect, even though you do help, you're not a staff member (at least yet) and should not have a colour the same until you actually do assume said rank.

• Upvote 2

Granted you may assume that, however, anyone with 30$ can technically become a super donator. The rank isn't set up so you guys can look like staff, it's just the way it came out lol. With all due respect, even though you do help, you're not a staff member (at least yet) and should not have a colour the same until you actually do assume said rank.

Yeah dude I don't mind changing the color I want it to be black.