State of Roats Community

Tanker H

Before anything I would like to say this, 

Gretar, keep up you're doing an excellent job. Keep it up. 

In spite of this, Roats still have epic numbers of trolls, abusive(staffs), and bunch of cornballs who're all too inexperienced to realize the importance of a importune community. On a daily basis, I'll regularly check in the forums to see what's what and so forth. For the most part, it's all and good, majority of the players are normal, rule abiding folks, but once certain shits pop off, the trollin just become rampant. From left to run, it is a bedlam. This is atypical day at the forums. 

This is not a formal bashing on anybody in particular but I just want to amplify the dreadful state Roats is in. 

In all, if the staffs aren't goin to do anything about, why even bother/care at all? I mean let's see how long it'll last until the playerbase hit an all-time low. 

PS: WHEN TF AM I GETTIN MY ACCOUNT BACK??? THIS IS GETTING OUTTA CONTROL ITS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK! I'M BOUTA EXPLODE!!! < Aye, it rhymed. 

24 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Lol what did you expect it's a RUNESCAPE Private server community, not to mention a pking one.

It's obviously going to be cancerous like real runescape if not worse lmfao

Well I know that, Mr. Obvious. 

What I'm averring is that the Staffs of this server aren't doing anything in their powers to put a stop to the cancerous demeanors of trolls, raggers, etc...

In some instance, they are actually fueling the flame to the predicaments. It's crazy.

On 10/17/2016 at 5:24 AM, Lightnings said:

Dumb spastic you make continuous threads crying about the community and trying to witch-hunt staff yet you know nothing of this server and any other for that matter.

What do you want to happen, people to shake hands kiss and make up?

Can you stop posting on threads from 2015 aswell, just proves you know absolutely nothing about forums and this community.

Who are you? And how am I "witch-hunting staff"??? 

3 hours ago, Lightnings said:

Seeing as it took you 2 weeks to reply you may have forgot the useless thread you posted on Yoobs basically making up quotes and seeking assistance from the community against him, hence witch-hunting.

I didn't feel the need to elaborate on my post but of course some things are just too difficult to decipher.

Who am i? I'm Lady Lightnings.

Who are you?

Those quotes aren't made up, dude. Those are legit quotes  from actual players. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 9:13 PM, Hatcx said:

Lol what did you expect it's a RUNESCAPE Private server community, not to mention a pking one.

It's obviously going to be cancerous like real runescape if not worse lmfao

Actually, as unfortunate as it is, It's the whole internet.

On 10/16/2016 at 9:56 PM, Craig said:

state of you always making posts crying fix up no one care for you crybaby shit 

and yep.

On 4-11-2016 at 3:20 PM, insane swag said:

I think the community is getting much better. No one flames yell, staff is getting a lot better, economy is decently balanced, and player base is growing.

Ppl still flame, loc staff?, eco is ok idc and player base is still low as fuck

• Upvote 1