Staff Feedback 17/10/16

Yoobs

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs
- Playtime: 41 Hours (+22 Hours AFK).

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend
- Playtime: N/A Hours (+0 Minutes AFK).

Zoradz - Playtime: 10 Hours (+3 Hours AFK).

img%22Global Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Smackd Playtime: 120 Hours (+28 Hours AFK).

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead Playtime: 31 Hours (+4 Hours AFK).

Love Wings - Playtime: 14 Hours (+4 Hours AFK).

Ban152 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+20 Hours AFK).

Nyzic - Playtime: 41 Hours (+9 Hours AFK).

Requiem Af - Playtime: 126 Hours (+41 Hours AFK).

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

If you want to check previous playtime for staff members please check this thread below. 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs

Seems to be doing good, but you're under the global mod section now :) 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

May have no play time, but I'm sure you're doing behind the seen things so I can't be mad :) 

Don't get to see you often, but don' hear anything back about you.

N/A

Very helpful and active, doing very well

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
Johnimg%22

Semms to be enjoying his position. Don't have any problems with you 

img%22Server Support

Helpful when you're on.

Don't see you often but when you're on you're helping.

Always trying to help which is nice.

Helpful when on and very active with the community, also nice to see he still played when he had irl things going on.

Helpful when on and very active.

Edited by Killbob

I say this too often, but I apologize for being inactive this last month or so due to starting school again and not having much free time. I hope to be back playing again soon, now is just a bad time for me. Other than that I would like to leave some feedback myself :). I hope @Smackd is promoted to admin in the future for his activity and his devotion to playing as much as he does, and I hope @Requiem Af is promoted to p'mod soon for the same reason :). Goodjob lads.

• Upvote 2

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs 

BEST STAFF 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend 

just give him a diff rank

Zoradz - Playtime: 10 Hours (+3 Hours AFK).

smd get back to doing work on serv

N/A

Smackd Playtime: 120 Hours (+28 Hours AFK).

u aight

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

u a hoe but ily

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead Playtime: 31 Hours (+4 Hours AFK).

best ss on the go

Love Wings - Playtime: 14 Hours (+4 Hours AFK).

demote this useless spastic

Ban152 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+20 Hours AFK).

demote does nothing

Nyzic - Playtime: 41 Hours (+9 Hours AFK).

demote does nothing

Requiem Af - Playtime: 126 Hours (+41 Hours AFK).

demote just flames and too scared to mute friends etc

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

If you want to check previous playtime for staff members please check this thread below. 

pll-halloween-poster.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

13 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support

Yoobs: I ain't gon lie after deep observance, you're actually pretty fitting as an Admin, keep it up

Legend: Out of honesty, when are you ever active? I'd never seen you in-game/forums EVER since I came back. @Gretar shuld reassess  your position.

Zoradz: Pretty solid, nothing to say bout him except, Keep on doing well.

Smackd: Very good Mod; he's committed.

John: Total honesty; I'm dumbstruck about John. I guess he's alright...

Server Supports: Aside from @Bind U Dead, @Nyzic, their all unqualified.

13 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs

You're not an admin and you are a bad staffmember. #1 flamer in game and ignores people most of the time. Demote this kid pls, that will help the server alot

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Should become global admin

Good

N/A

Loves to lick honey of J J's a**. Muted me for no reason, when he knew i had screens that could get him problems he unmuted me immediatly. 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support

Good server support

Seen him helping alot of people in the past, also friendly

My nigga

Idk him

Idk him

On 10/17/2016 at 10:54 AM, Pyd said:

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Retard who are you

img%22Server Support

Goat

retard

retard + ass pker

Hey dude, I noticed you had troubles reading the original post. Let me point out one of the things said.

Also why is my playtime not added I'm most active member on server smfh.

Edited by John
On 2016-10-17 at 2:24 AM, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs

Best

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Demote this lil nigga, 0 minutes lmfao

updates broooooo

N/A

shares #1 with yoobs

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

useless but he's doing his job well

img%22Server Support

used to be more active. Seems like he' given up on trying to get mod

awful

staker

good

best server support needs promotiooonnnn

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs 

:)

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend 

Doing good keep it up bro 

Zoradz - Playtime: 10 Hours (+3 Hours AFK).

Look over some threads

N/A

Smackd Playtime: 120 Hours (+28 Hours AFK).

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

good

img%22Server Support

Needs mod 

Needs mod 

Ban152 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+20 Hours AFK).

Needs mod

Nyzic - Playtime: 41 Hours (+9 Hours AFK).

good

can be good but retarded as well 

On 10/16/2016 at 8:24 PM, Yoobs said:

Yoobs - ma boi yoobs is king.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend
- Havnt ally talkd to himt him about my account thoughin pm

Zoradz - Don't really know him......:/

N/A

Smackd - If i put something good, will it be favouritism? MA BOOOOY THOUGH, he really helped me!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead - I don't really know him, but didnt do any shit.... so good i guess?

Love Wings - I don't really know him, but didnt do any shit.... so good i guess?

Ban152 - I don't really know him, but didnt do any shit.... so good i guess?

Nyzic - I don't really know him, but didnt do any shit.... so good i guess?

Requiem Af - I don't really know him, but didnt do any shit.... so good i guess?

yes, i did copt/paste my answeres at the end....

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:24 PM, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs

Not saying this because I dislike you or just want to flame, I honestly think you don't deserve staff for having a huge ego and constantly flaming

when someone try's to actually speak to you, You don't listen or care, You've abused your powers few times, I think you should be a normal player or a forum mod

with John till you learn not to treat your rank more than just nothing.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Never see you on so..

Nice person, Less active though.

N/A

Basically yoobs

By far best staff so far because the others lack helping or being on, Nice and friendly person and I don't see you really flame or get mad

as easily as other people so that's a +1

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Don't really see what you do, but I bet you keep the forum together so keep it up bro

img%22Server Support

Deserves Demote, Doesn't really help as of what I've seen & Never on

Not active enough, Should be demoted for reason's due to not being on as often

Decent hours, Get rid of the afk and help out more,

Never on when you are on and I don't really ever see you help.

So far the best Server support we got, Flame less and deal with ppl that deserve punishment instead of waiting for smackd to do it mate

Your ss for a reason, Mute the ppl that deserve it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 7:24 PM, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs

Great job! You remind me of the John Cena of roat. #NeverGiveUp,

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Feel like stijn will be an admin for a long time, Gretar can't trust any1 else.

Zoradz - Playtime: 10 Hours (+3 Hours AFK) 

Hopefully the low activity is you actually working on updates on the test server! Good luck brother.

N/A

Great staff memeber, great activity you're the only one on the staff team that could be the next admin.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Does good at forums work, not many people can deal with the idiots on forums but you seem to take care of them,

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead Playtime: 31 Hours (+4 Hours AFK). Broo o need 2 be more active but I can see why you play less... 12+months no promotion id probably just quit too.

Inactive 

?

?

Wow nice activity hopefully the staff team notices and promotes before you become inactive.

Gretar ~ still doing some fun updates! I believe the server should be advertised better tho, use to get like 250/300 on but now i hardly see 175.. 

• Yoobs locked this topic