Youtuber Of The Month

Craig

Hello fellow roat pkz players , every month i will be hosting "youtuber of the month" , winner will recieve 50,000 Pk Points , i will also have @Yoobs help with your video being shown with the title youtuber of the month.

the winner will be based off of:

1.)Best Edits

2.)Best Clips

3.)Must Be 100% Roatpkz CLIPS

4.)Must Be Longer Than 3Minutes

5.) Most Enjoyable to watch.

Best of luck to whoever takes part in this competition! 

• Upvote 8

Glad to see you are actually hosting something like this craig :o. Not like you to give out pkp.

I wish everyone the best of luck in this competition, I hope it brings more activity to the forums and brings more players to roat. Thanks Craig for hosting this :) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2016 at 2:23 PM, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

craig autowin for me

hi retard thought i was getting banned on insoy u said? gf mongol

On 18/10/2016 at 1:04 AM, Maqe Bow said:

Nice y.craig

cuz he can u braindead rwting piece of shit money slut sell your own family for $ if u could probly l0l00l0l0l0l

On 18/10/2016 at 3:50 AM, Tom said:

rly ecofix

stfu tom bro we all know ur ecofix

• 3 weeks later...
On October 17, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Craig said:

Hello fellow roat pkz players , every month i will be hosting "youtuber of the month" , winner will recieve 50,000 Pk Points , i will also have @Yoobs help with your video being shown with the title youtuber of the month.

the winner will be based off of:

1.)Best Edits

2.)Best Clips

3.)Must Be 100% Roatpkz CLIPS

4.)Must Be Longer Than 3Minutes

5.) Most Enjoyable to watch.

Best of luck to whoever takes part in this competition! 

Finished or you done? 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:16 AM, Craig said:

8 more days guys !

I didn't think id be entering this, But I will be even though I know I have -100% Chance of winning due to problems with your friends and so on, good luck all who ever enters the competition.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

I didn't think id be entering this, But I will be even though I know I have -100% Chance of winning due to problems with your friends and so on, good luck all who ever enters the competition.

i'm not playing favourites , whoever has the best shit wins easy as that.

On ‎31‎-‎10‎-‎2016 at 1:06 PM, custamcustom said:

hi retard thought i was getting banned on insoy u said? gf mongol

cuz he can u braindead rwting piece of shit money slut sell your own family for $ if u could probly l0l00l0l0l0l

stfu tom bro we all know ur ecofix

Lmfao what the fuck are you on ? meth?

1 hour ago, Craig said:

yh i looked through the vids @Xbrzh just basic shit nothing of quality at all.

I was going to apply but I figured why even try on this game lol, All ppl do is shit talk my vids and editing, Plus the game is boring I don't think it's worth even making videos on anymore, Reason why I stick to 07 now. 

On 12/7/2016 at 8:48 AM, pesko said:

Lmfao what the fuck are you on ? meth?

I DONT SMOKE METH IM GOOD ON YOUR CRYSTAL BRUH YOU COMIN AT ME? CUZ I'M PRETTY FKIN SURE YOU DON'T WANNA HAVE BEEF ON ROAT BRUH I'LL MAKE YOU RAGE QUIT WHEN I SLAP YOU @ DUEL FOR YOUR BANK .......#DONTRYIT

On 12/8/2016 at 6:43 PM, Nyzic said:

I should of made a really bad video and won it :( 

L000000000L^^^^^L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L L00000000000000L KLDSJHFJKHSDF L000000000000000000000:kappa::kappa::kappa:L00000L

26 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

I DONT SMOKE METH IM GOOD ON YOUR CRYSTAL BRUH YOU COMIN AT ME? CUZ I'M PRETTY FKIN SURE YOU DON'T WANNA HAVE BEEF ON ROAT BRUH I'LL MAKE YOU RAGE QUIT WHEN I SLAP YOU @ DUEL FOR YOUR BANK .......#DONTRYIT

L000000000L^^^^^L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L L00000000000000L KLDSJHFJKHSDF L000000000000000000000:kappa::kappa::kappa:L00000L

Dude what does your mother feed you 

• Upvote 3

strictly crack rocks 

jks man i don't see my stupid mom fuck her also i want my acc back already if i gottta send some order id to gretar guess i'll go try n recover my other email rn makes no sense any mod admin or gretar could skype me to see its me i'll show i d cuz its same name as my donations .....stop avoiding nerds

14 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

strictly crack rocks 

jks man i don't see my stupid mom fuck her also i want my acc back already if i gottta send some order id to gretar guess i'll go try n recover my other email rn makes no sense any mod admin or gretar could skype me to see its me i'll show i d cuz its same name as my donations .....stop avoiding nerds

Wtf