Take notes from these dudes!

7 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

? coincidenec lol i log on for 5 seconds cause i got called that the hiders actually at 44s, we tb u, u tank for 3 minutes and then ur net goes off? no one ddosed u lol, like legit why are u doing this lol all thought we hate eachother why u gotta make a big thing out of a dc, i didnt ddos anyone nor did anyone in the teamspeak we was in.

Ye must just happen every time out of pure coincidence. its a real shame chris because you are a decent NHer. shame you pair yourself up with a DDOS for the dirty work thou. thought you liked abit of a challenge but no challenge in a dude that can't fight back huh.

1 minute ago, ism0kepurp said:

Ye must just happen every time out of pure coincidence. its a real shame chris because you are a decent NHer. shame you pair yourself up with a DDOS for the dirty work thou. thought you liked abit of a challenge but no challenge in a dude that can't fight back huh.

I ACUTALLY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT lol, i legit logged on and same sea told me u were getting ddosed, i said hel prolly think its me and u actually do its kinda sad lol whatever

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎22 at 8:04 PM, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

? coincidenec lol i log on for 5 seconds cause i got called that the hiders actually at 44s, we tb u, u tank for 3 minutes and then ur net goes off? no one ddosed u lol, like legit why are u doing this lol all thought we hate eachother why u gotta make a big thing out of a dc, i didnt ddos anyone nor did anyone in the teamspeak we was in.

ya hey dr4g0n cuz u have telepathic mind skills to know no1 ddosed  .dumb clown

4 hours ago, J J said:

Ah man that sucks but I don't think Chris would ddos due to fact he likes competition or at least did

however it's not cool to ddos lads

smokey shut up u dirty paki you begged me for ips back in the day - idk why u speak up 

Yeah I know I ain't accusing chris, Its his crew though. They ask for competition & when they get it they don't like it..?

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, she rags said:

you guys have a website "meridianbooter.com"  and all those members were ddosing us midfight I STILL HAVE PICTURES INSIDE THAT WEBSITE

and chris you ddos alot of ppl or u let ppl ddos for u (jason)

It's probably Jason that is ddosing cuz he tried to ddos my old ip on Discord lmfao

35 minutes ago, she rags said:

you guys have a website "meridianbooter.com"  and all those members were ddosing us midfight I STILL HAVE PICTURES INSIDE THAT WEBSITE

and chris you ddos alot of ppl or u let ppl ddos for u (jason)

15b493dd57f24a2a8f3bf1f6c0bb84a0.png

This?

13 minutes ago, Hamito said:

It's probably Jason that is ddosing cuz he tried to ddos my old ip on Discord lmfao

Never used discord btw

10 minutes ago, MeridianBooter said:

There's no public log of ddossing on MeridianBooter and never has been a History of IPs. Only person who can view things like that is me.

Plus no one has access to MeridianBooter other than me, and i no longer do any BH stuff. So if anyone on here is ddossing they're doing it on their own.

not saying that website is still getting  used for ddosing, only the same ppl are still doing ito.O

• 2 months later...