"Warning"

I know most of you will say I'm stupid for getting scammed in 2016, but whatever

"Smoothie" been friends with him since 2012, also Swedish, gave the nigga 500k to stake for me he got to 700k and decided to run

unfortunately @Smackd couldn't do much more than track him down for me but yh, so to everyone who's friends with this rat, put him to ur ignore list lmfao

@Gretar btw I get refund like fabian did or do  I have to donate thousands of dollars

How's you giving him 500k to stake scamming?, You gave him PKP on a "RSPS" that's known for scamming and scamming is allowed, you're honestly stupid as fuck for giving him the 500k in the first place. Tbh I understand he was your friend but Roat PKz is filled with snakes so be careful. At least now you know not to give anyone shit.

Edited by OrbitalV2
8 hours ago, OrbitalV2 said:

How's you giving him 500k to stake scamming?, You gave him PKP on a "RSPS" that's known for scamming and scamming is allowed, you're honestly stupid as fuck for giving him the 500k in the first place. Tbh I understand he was your friend but Roat PKz is filled with snakes so be careful. At least now you know not to give anyone shit.

He has trusted me with way more before, that's why I trusted him so easily. I've been friends with him since 2012 and he lives about 30 minutes away from me. Never expected him to run away with my stuff.

Had about 300k left, staked him and won about 400k off of him but then Hunnetville cleaned me.

I honestly don't care about pkp. I've given away more to people I've had beef with in the past than I could ever get back. I'm just warning everyone. He's a dumb snake who does everything for pkp.

Btw he got cleaned and pm'd me "Sorry bro. I just acted like I scammed you to get you 1M, cuz ur my bro. Give me 50k? I'll stake for u I got pid". LOL

1 hour ago, jblind said:

Pixels are too much for some people @24k, @smoothie

So true..

7 hours ago, Craig said:

he wont refund unless u pay him trust me

Yeah I know.. :/

3 hours ago, Same Sea said:

smoothie is a rat lol he would snake you for an ags lol.

You even warned me before this happened.. Hahaha

20 hours ago, fook u boy said:

lol @ trusting smoothie, own fault to be honest mate like people have said its a rsps, people don't really give a shit if it took you ages to get or w.e free money to some of them out there, don't be daft next time pal:D @24k

True

I got it in a few hours from 700 pkp I found in my bank.

I don't really care though it's just a RSPS

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...