Email Suggestion

Matt

I've noticed that every time I've tried to make a forum account, Id need to put my email in and wait for an email, Only problem is that id never get an email and would have to hit up one of the staff members, I think that's why the forums is not as active as it should be, We got cool features, Nice updates & so on.... buuuuut it takes forever to get an email to confirm your account, Should Either take it off so we don't have to confirm or add another way to make a forum's account, I don't know if other servers use this already but what you can do is make it so, When you make an account in-game it automatically connects to the forum's where you would have to type your in-game name and just your password to log in, Then confirm that your not a bot or anything by clicking a check mark or the thing's with the pictures.

Another way I was thinking that would be easy and really cool, When you try and make a forums account, You get a notification in-game with a code or just something to confirm that its you making the account, Go through with what it asks and then just like that u have your forum's account and can change the password on the forums and do forum things on the forums etc, if anyone else got any ideas comment below, Id like to fix this or get rid of it with a new/better idea to make it easier for new comers.

Whenever registering a forums account if you provide a legit email with no spelling mistakes or anything it has always been super quick for me to receive an email. We will never add in-game and forums integration as that's how most databases get leaked and Gretar doesn't feel safe adding in-game and forums integration (which i completely agree with) Email feature is also there to prevent people from registering spam accounts and spamming the forums and will never be lifted either.