Goodbye

Zoradz

After over a year of being on the staff team my  time has unfortunately come to step down as a staff member on RoatPkz. Not only has the last 2 months been quite rocky for me personally, but I have ended up purchasing a business. I no longer have the time to dedicate or prioritise RoatPkz into my life. 

I want to thank every player over the past year for their friendship and support to not only me but the entire staff team. I also apologise for not fulfilling my dev blog, however, Gretar will have access to my work soon. So hopefully some good things coming for you all. I'll be on every once and a while to say hi.

If anyone who doesn't already have my Skype and wants to keep in contact send me a message. 

#Yoobs4admin#Smackd4global

cya 

• Upvote 8

So are you just stepping down or quitting as well? Either way, even though I didn't really know you, peace and good luck with life. Tbh I might just remember you every time I see "1/5 blackmarks" because I'm pretty sure you're the one that gave me it haha, but it's OK I probably deserved it lmao. Cya around sometime in the future though and good luck with your business and future endeavours!

9 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Thanks for everything man, what type of business if I may ask because I might come up and have a look :kappa:B|

Fine dining restaurant with a contemporary Asian menu. I've also got other businesses under my belt that require more of my time now that things are expanding. 

3 hours ago, King Falador said:

Very cancerous 

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

Good guy, wish u could've gave us a few months of consistent work, too bad u got cursed by roatpkz which is too be expected (go get ur blood tested asap)

what u gave us was quality work so thanks for improving the server while u could, did ur best 

got u on skype so no point in saying goodbye looool we will talk 

nice troll

3 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

:(

u n smackd started a frowny face trend didnt you lol

3 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Haha cya kid

1v1 me irl @mc donalds zoradz i'll hit you with some fries and burgers lil burger baron kiddo kekekekekek u know i'll miss you also ty for 650k and nty for merching me outa like 50-350k