Count oldest RPKZ players?

Rockshift

20 hours ago, Speedsmasher said:

i came in 2014 lel not that old compared to some of you but im quite 0ld compared to u all ;)

Ahmar!! I see what you did there, you definitely are 0ld!!

I've played since 2011/12 around that time, can't put an exact date on it but I still have access to two pieces of evidence that can confirm me being active back then (a post by me on a RoatPkz advert thread from Rune-Server forums in January 2012 , and a donation receipt that was emailed to me in Oct 2012)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yoobs said:

He was writing the names from the list that are from 2011 that looty wrote. Pretty sure your name wasn't on there? O.o

ask i down u craig ahmash chipz sharpdaves if you can contact him he said i was one of the first players he remembers lol

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

yoobs r u ok m8??? ofc hes from 2011 he used to be a mod aswel

Are you okay? Can you read you moron? I'm saying that John was selecting the people from 2011 that was in Looty's list not that there isn't other people from 2011 he just wasn't on the list Looty wrote about "old players"

49 minutes ago, Z Z said:

ask i down u craig ahmash chipz sharpdaves if you can contact him he said i was one of the first players he remembers lol

Re-read what i said you people are clueless...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Are you okay? Can you read you moron? I'm saying that John was selecting the people from 2011 that was in Looty's list not that there isn't other people from 2011 he just wasn't on the list Looty wrote about "old players"

lmfao ik m8 i was jus trolling, it was zz that didnt understand u

@Z Z we got himxD

On 11/12/2016 at 8:53 PM, Ahmash said:

nah them 2 joined in early 2013 and yh they were decent brids

lmao igno joined in like 2013 and didn't run shit... I got so much footage of me destroying him and everyone else that was considered a "decent" brid, but now that doesn't mean shit bridding is nothing like it was 2012-2014/15 everyone brids with overpowered unspawnables that make it unfair for any brids that don't have the PKP for max gear like everyone else. NH'ing used to be a thing that only like fucking Wade did back in 2012 lmao now you see someone in wild thinking they are trying to brid and then turn their prayers on and start ranging you like what the fuck. Roat Pkz Bridding is no longer bridding.

Less about the skill/switches/combos, all about the gear.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Bone Time said:

lmao igno joined in like 2013 and didn't run shit... I got so much footage of me destroying him and everyone else that was considered a "decent" brid, but now that doesn't mean shit bridding is nothing like it was 2012-2014/15 everyone brids with overpowered unspawnables that make it unfair for any brids that don't have the PKP for max gear like everyone else. NH'ing used to be a thing that only like fucking Wade did back in 2012 lmao now you see someone in wild thinking they are trying to brid and then turn their prayers on and start ranging you like what the fuck. Roat Pkz Bridding is no longer bridding.

Less about the skill/switches/combos, all about the gear.

thats y we hav tournys everyday wer every1 has access to max gear for free and the winner gets like 20k pkp and the #1 title

a max set isnt much only about 15k pkp

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...