99b wuu2 retard

this is fucking laughable lmao, kill pic on me when you're using a gmaul spec, no skill whatsoever. also I offer to fight you daily and you always make excuses. Do you really think I care that you posted screeenshots of what I said? here for the whole of forums, genj you're a dirty arab:)

also one more thing, you have an alt called chinglington or some shit, and you use mystics and gmaul @ edge, stop being a hyporcrite you little rat lmao.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Lightnings said:

Regardless of all the BS flame that everyone on this game does the only kp you posted was one which you maged in ava's, 1 way gmauled and took 8 brews. 

I could point out your brew cap, the struggle to understand 1 restore -> 3 brews, the fact that you ask to leave mystics in the bank and then show a killpic of you using mystics, the fact your not even potted or the fact that your clicking a rocktail while max hp, but i'll let that slide because your unskulled.

good job ez kill!

U do realise its the range tank premade set with mystic and a gmaul hahah, calm down famino

36 minutes ago, 99b said:

this is fucking laughable lmao, kill pic on me when you're using a gmaul spec, no skill whatsoever. also I offer to fight you daily and you always make excuses. Do you really think I care that you posted screeenshots of what I said? here for the whole of forums, genj you're a dirty arab:)

also one more thing, you have an alt called chinglington or some shit, and you use mystics and gmaul @ edge, stop being a hyporcrite you little rat lmao.

thats my alt? the password is 123 and i barely use it, was made ages ago as a clan alt

How is saying "get a risk" an excuse lmao, just bcus i dont want more useless welfare pkers cape killpics of you where ur only pkp item is ur 1+ item... Sigh is it that hard to understand?

Edited by genj
Just now, Lightnings said:

Sorry mate you'll have to book an appointment.

I can't dedicate every hour everyday for this boring game, i was on yesterday for 2 hours however i can't guarantee my next stop-in.

I replied because i don't think this thread proves anything, it's titled "wuu2 retard" yet i gave about 5 points proving that your infact clueless, so wuu2 retard? :S

However if i'm on, and i see you on, i'll be sure to claim my 4pkp, i won't be on an alt.