few suggestions

Z Z

Alright, I have a few suggestions, of course everyone has their own opinion so feel free to tell me if you have a better idea, or a tweak to one of the ones i put down if you feel they could be made slightly better.

That being said, here they are.

-Add command for a teleport to 50 ports and maybe other harder to access wilderness spots, though none else really come to mind. Feel free to leave suggestions for locations.

- (I previously suggested this a long time ago to gretar and now osrs has their own twist on it) Last man standing. Take the pest control island and use the boats for low med and high level tournament like last man standing, bring your own items, everyone contributes pkp to enter, winner takes all, single and multi lines. Thoughts on this one would be appreciated.

Open up pvming,

- maybe add blowpipe and zulrah, change magic fang to drop from zulrah instead of other npc's. perhaps take scales out of pkp shop and have them only obtained from zulrah to create a better market for them. Perhaps the serp helm as well but I'm not sure about tampering with that at the moment with so many being in game. Would have to tread carefully with that.

-Add kraken, trident, attachable with fang for toxic trident, can't use trident on players but it has a great magic bonus. Use trident for pvming

-Sire with respective drops (abyssal dagger and bludgeon)

-Cerberus and added crystals instead of just having the boost in pkp shop maybe.

Seeing as donations provide a means to keep the server running, and (rightfully so) spirit shields and chaotics were changed in proper respective ways, there will need to be more new insentives to get people to donate, I'm sure there's some being worked on, and maybe even some of these may be in the works for all I know, but why not.

- Super donar zone with separate npc's to kill to manage the crowding, seeing as there's only 6 on donor island and if new things like gwd opens, maybe donor and/or super donor only spots to manage crowding since there's only one world

Would love some feedback on any and all of these ideas, and feel free to tell me how you'd like to or not see any of these. Thanks.

edit: also a potion mixer for the dropped 1-3 dose super combats? just quality of life shit tbh.

Edited by Z Z
one more thing/removed a few.
  • Upvote 2
31 minutes ago, Z Z said:

- (I previously suggested this a long time ago to gretar and now osrs has their own twist on it) Last man standing. Take the pest control island and use the boats for low med and high level tournament like last man standing, bring your own items, everyone contributes pkp to enter, winner takes all, single and multi lines. Thoughts on this one would be appreciated.

+1 Support.

Open up pvming,

- maybe add blowpipe and zulrah, change magic fang to drop from zulrah instead of other npc's. perhaps take scales out of pkp shop and have them only obtained from zulrah to create a better market for them. Perhaps the serp helm as well but I'm not sure about tampering with that at the moment with so many being in game. Would have to tread carefully with that.

Agreed.

-Add kraken, trident, attachable with fang for toxic trident, can't use trident on players but it has a great magic bonus. Use trident for pvming.

Support.

-Cerberus and added crystals instead of just having the boost in pkp shop maybe.

+1

Seeing as donations provide a means to keep the server running, and (rightfully so) spirit shields and chaotics were changed in proper respective ways, there will need to be more new insentives to get people to donate, I'm sure there's some being worked on, and maybe even some of these may be in the works for all I know, but why not.

New donator benefits will be added soon. If you have any ideas or anything related to new donator benefits, please share us with your opinions!

- Super donar zone with separate npc's to kill to manage the crowding, seeing as there's only 6 on donor island and if new things like gwd opens, maybe donor and/or super donor only spots to manage crowding since there's only one world.

Agreed, got any ideas though such as area's etc ? 

- potentially a small %buffed drop rate for donator and super donator, respectively?

Agreed.

- Maybe a reduced cooldown for special attack restore for supers? osrs has pools in your house you can just use back to back to back anyway.

No, amount of Rushers/Pjers would be insane. 2 minutes special attack restore for super donators is fine.

edit: also a potion mixer for the dropped 1-3 dose super combats? just quality of life shit tbh.

There's already an Npc called 'Abdullah' inside edge bank at ::home, where you can decant all your super combat potions into (4).

was not aware there's already a decanter, thanks. save me some time LOL just came back a few days ago, been playing fairly sporatically over the last couple years.

In response to areas, There's several unused areas around the rs map for roatpkz, Take for instance maybe the island far north on the osrs map (here be penguins/icerberg) could be a spot for one, perhaps some of the spots that are impossible to get to other than using the old karamja glitch that's now fixed, there's several small islands around there. Moonclan island, neitiznot etc all unused as far as I am aware. Harmony island, crash island. There's plenty to go over.

As far as potential npc's there, pkp shop, bank booth, lottery guy/poll guy, the small things. Maybe a safe area to farm for barrows with a highly reduced drop rate since it would be non wilderness. The original roatpkz npc's there just the ones from donor island, and perhaps if godwars is opened up, a ladder down to a dungeon with rooms for each boss, doesn't need to be all intricate with all the minions and shit around like a whole separate godwars area, just the bosses, to manage overcrowding that will more than likely occur upon release considering it'd be one world. would all be nice for either a super donor zone, or a new donor zone with super donor only cut offs, just to give further insentive to give more to the game. a yell tag and ::bank isn't really all that much conosidering there's banks right next to anything you really need to do on this server anyway lol.

Edited by Z Z
2 hours ago, Z Z said:

Alright, I have a few suggestions, of course everyone has their own opinion so feel free to tell me if you have a better idea, or a tweak to one of the ones i put down if you feel they could be made slightly better.

That being said, here they are.

Not really enough players but could be a good minigame to add in the future.

Open up pvming,

-Add kraken, trident, attachable with fang for toxic trident, can't use trident on players but it has a great magic bonus. Use trident for pvming

Yes to all

- Super donar zone with separate npc's to kill to manage the crowding, seeing as there's only 6 on donor island and if new things like gwd opens, maybe donor and/or super donor only spots to manage crowding since there's only one world

Yeah suggested many times just waiting on Gretar to actually do something with it.

- potentially a small %buffed drop rate for donator and super donator, respectively?

They already have a small buffed drop rate.

- Maybe a reduced cooldown for special attack restore for supers? osrs has pools in your house you can just use back to back to back anyway.

No.

Would love some feedback on any and all of these ideas, and feel free to tell me how you'd like to or not see any of these. Thanks.

+1 To all suggestions, I'd rather the new items for donor come sooner rather than later, at the minute I wouldn't donate in a million years on Roatz and I don't mean that offensively but there is nothing you really get from being a donor other than more kit slots. The chaotics are practically useless until some good form of PVM is released.

• Upvote 1