Requesting veteran rank

x0tic

Hello guys. 

Some of you might know me, other don't. I've been playing this game almost since release date and i am finally back. My ingame name is: Say M I K E, X0tic and Yes Im Mike.

I tried to log in with my old forum account x0tic and it didn't work, presumably since the reset of it. I was trying to get back my old rank because i want to post on the forums.

I know it might not be okay for me to mention the name of others since i've had some problems with them in the past but they know me. I hope to meet you all in-game, have a good one.

btw, if you need confirmation that this is really me, give me a heads up in game and i will gladly speak to you.

Mike.

Ingame name: Say M I KE
How long have you been playing?: 5 years
Can anyone verify how long you have been playing? (3 years +): Mike aka M4sterk0, Bunq, I Down You, Kevinbauwz, Tom, Stijin, Ahmash.

Edited by x0tic
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Yoobs said:

Yeah but you haven't been active in like two years on the forums?

I was fully active on the old forums until it got reset. I didn't bother making a new forums account because i felt cheated of all the time and effort i put into my old forums account, which had like 800+ posts. That also was the day i quit roatz. Now i feel like i want to return to the forums. 

- Mike

• Yoobs locked this topic