Request

Z Z

When I started playing: 2011, month of join not sure, october i think perhaps september. Don't remember been a long time.

People who I know can vouch for me: @Ahmash @I d0wn U @Craig @Robes @chipz @Gretar @PK Guy @Beez tom stijn more but not active enough to bother tagging

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Edited by Z Z
Found out a few more lovely old friends still play :)
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Z Z said:

ty, unrelated, do you play in game anymore? haven't seen you in a bit m9.

Sadly gretar wont unmacban me. All people only get banned (acc) but i got macbanned by him.

Normally i need to get unmacban but he refuses every appeal. 

#freemylaptop.

15 minutes ago, Graphics said:

when its a "perm ban" its a "perm ban"

u just said it. ''ban''. ye my acc is perm ban and i accept that, but the fact that i attempted and did not take anything is just a ban not macban.

13 minutes ago, Z Z said:

what were you macced for?

Attempt to rwt. i never took/accepted anything, i just talked about it...

3 minutes ago, chipz said:

u just said it. ''ban''. ye my acc is perm ban and i accept that, but the fact that i attempted and did not take anything is just a ban not macban.

Not sure how the punishment system is currently laid out, however, back in my day, anyone caught rwting, i was to ip ban and give gretar the name for him to mac in case he changed his ip. Try to skype message him perhaps, see if he could work something out with you.

Edited by Z Z
miss type

11 minutes ago, Z Z said:

Not sure how the punishment system is currently laid out, however, back in my day, anyone caught rwting, i was to ip ban and give gretar the name for him to mac in case he changed his ip. Try to skype message him perhaps, see if he could work something out with you.

lol i have tried anything. staffs asked to him, i asked him. He doesnt respond or just refuses. And its been over a year now. Only got this laptop now and its macbanned lolz..

That's shitty man, sorry. Don't know what else to tell you. I don't advise bypassing it, only will further make him want to keep you off the game. Only hope is he eventually sees that you learned from it and won't try to do it again. Only time will tell.

On 11/12/2016 at 11:18 AM, chipz said:

read the rules again then. you attempted "probably did"

• Yoobs locked this topic