Please do something

Came back after ages and was having fun in the hybrid tournament,came down to the last 4 people,had a strong chance to win it but ofc there are these idiots who just camp mage,like they legit do nothing but mage,and if u go near them they'll do the sotd spec and then start farcasting again/camping mage

WwelPpr.png

"Mage Only" and "King barta" were the mage campers out of my 5 opponents I think,don't see the point of this tourny if people can just do the sotd spec and just camp mage till the end to win

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Hey man, i personally will ban anyone doing this in tournaments just hit me up with a PM if im online and i'll ban both the accounts in questions when i'm home.

Thanks mate appreciate it

46 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

hey wb mr cosmic xo

Thanks haha,won't be on alot tho,just for the daily tournaments I guess

20 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Hey man, i personally will ban anyone doing this in tournaments just hit me up with a PM if im online and i'll ban both the accounts in questions when i'm home.

yh but staff are not always online during the tourny and besides we dont need to hav any rules in tourny cos its up to @Gretar to fix any kind of cheating

i suggested a fix for this months ago which was to cap the rocktails at like 15 so ppl are forced to carry a 6way switch minimum or else hav empty slots in ther inv but i hav another idea which is disabling sotd spec in tournys and cap the amount of barrage runes so u can only do like 30 casts max or somert

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

yh but staff are not always online during the tourny and besides we dont need to hav any rules in tourny cos its up to @Gretar to fix any kind of cheating

i suggested a fix for this months ago which was to cap the rocktails at like 15 so ppl are forced to carry a 6way switch minimum or else hav empty slots in ther inv but i hav another idea which is disabling sotd spec in tournys and cap the amount of barrage runes so u can only do like 30 casts max or somert

Yeah but unfortunately i cant always be on all the time i try to be on for tournaments especially in the evening as much as i can. Me and Gretar talked about capping food like that a while ago, i guess he hasn't got around to it yet.

• Upvote 1