Bitch nigga

Matt

9 hours ago, Graphics said:

when u post for no reason just cause you need attention:kappa:

Nigga what is with you and attention, Get off my dick retard 

I posted cause I was bored cause I wanted to graphics, Don't make me have my little bro call you a dumb paki again.

7 hours ago, catlover911 said:

this

Literally obsessed with me, Follow all my posts, Both you fan boys.

9 hours ago, Smackd said:

🤔

You did read it, Not my problemo now homie <3 

8 hours ago, she rags said:

fuck off

Bilawl... 

cant ever take a joke you get so angry so quick, and calling me a retard for no reason. get a life honestly.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Nigga what is with you and attention, Get off my dick retard 

I posted cause I was bored cause I wanted to graphics, Don't make me have my little bro call you a dumb paki again.

Literally obsessed with me, Follow all my posts, Both you fan boys.

You did read it, Not my problemo now homie <3 

Bilawl... 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

Holy shit lol

I actually lol'd about your reply lmfao but you know its funny that everyone gives me shit for "acting black" and being a "goon" when your team legit calls themselves savage goons and shit in all there videos ????! 

17 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

ok?

What you want from me isaiah do you have a point or gonna just bitch like everyone else fam I don't understand your purpose for commenting unless it was a joke then it's fine 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

I actually lol'd about your reply lmfao but you know its funny that everyone gives me shit for "acting black" and being a "goon" when your team legit calls themselves savage goons and shit in all there videos ????! 

What you want from me isaiah do you have a point or gonna just bitch like everyone else fam I don't understand your purpose for commenting unless it was a joke then it's fine 

I don't see the point of your post  expect sayin "nigga" like a black kid.......