07 Account

Zabuza

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

Yeah 100% impossible to appeal a ban for macroing.

You can use my account if you'd like although it isn't that great. It does have a year of membership on it though.

Appreciate it but its alright man. Just kinda bs how i got permed when i havent played in years and it happened 3-4 months ago? Was just wondering if there was a way around it. Ohwell, RIP :P

33 minutes ago, John said:

Low possibility that you were wrongfully banned, unless you used a third-party program that was detected or your account was hacked. 

I know, they wouldnt ban an account that's inactive. Never used a third party, my guess is i got hacked. But, under jagex rules, it's my fault that my account was hijacked. Im annoyed but its whatever at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2016 at 8:24 AM, Zabuza said:

Hey everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone knows how to appeal a macro ban on 07. Doesnt give me an option to appeal, but the thing is i never botted once on the acc. Wanted to start up 07 again after a while of not playing and my acc is perm banned. Rip lol

Best advice would be get a ticket from website or direct message them on twitter. 
If you did bot say your account was hacked cause you got ratted. 
if you didn't bot just make sure you tell them you don't use mousekeys either

Probability of your account getting unbanned is minimal 

On 11/28/2016 at 1:24 PM, Zabuza said:

Hey everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone knows how to appeal a macro ban on 07. Doesnt give me an option to appeal, but the thing is i never botted once on the acc. Wanted to start up 07 again after a while of not playing and my acc is perm banned. Rip lol

u can't apeal perm bans on 07 ik it's cancer :|

On 12/7/2016 at 1:05 PM, Zabuza said:

Yeah man haha, thought id give it a shot. Never emailed me back or anything. I tried logging on today and it worked, i was in shock lmao. 

better not be my acc thats b bned like 3 days for botting