Old School Runescape Account

Tupac

If anyone wants to use my OSRS account, let me know. 

It's a level 96 with 86 ranged/94 mage, and some other stats. I was cleaned but it has (roughly) 320 days of membership left, as I foolishly paid for a year at once. I haven't been on it in a while but that's probably around how many days are left on it.

Feel free to make your own PIN on the account or whatever, I don't really care. I don't even have OSbuddy anymore, I just don't want to see the account go to waste. You can also change the password if you'd like for your own security.

Also ranked in a large Corp CC.

let me know 

PS - Feel free to remove this post if not allowed.

• Upvote 3

After careful consideration, and reading all of your replies, I have decided on a recipient of the account. I will not be disclosing their name for privacy purposes, unless they state otherwise. I hope this news does not discourage any of you, nor affect our relations, as every participant was considered a possible recipient. 

Thank you all.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Tupac said:

After careful consideration, and reading all of your replies, I have decided on a recipient of the account. I will not be disclosing their name for privacy purposes, unless they state otherwise. I hope this news does not discourage any of you, nor affect our relations, as every participant was considered a possible recipient. 

Thank you all.

thanks alot man u cudnt hav picked a nicer person to giv it to, believe me ima put this acc to good use thats gona make u proud

if any1 ever gives u problems danger man will sort them out even if its the staff:)