Sick sig m888888

Arabic gangsters lol! The worst part is they feel no humiliation. They are so used to being laughed at in game and irl that it actually gives them comfort LOL

Imagine being 'Roshan'. A kid that as of May 2015 was euphoric about getting an angel cape and now a few months ago he claimed to be a gang banger on "east roads". Dopey delusional paki l0l poor kid

Then you have 'Kasheem'. Hiding his name (as did Roshan) for months on end because he knew he wouldn't stop getting trolled for it. 16 year old goofy greasy slum dog peasent. Dirty Syrian refugee is so happy he gets to go to the library to play roat for his hour a day l0l poor little guy

• Upvote 4
28 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Arabic gangsters lol! The worst part is they feel no humiliation. They are so used to being laughed at in game and irl that it actually gives them comfort LOL

Imagine being 'Roshan'. A kid that as of May 2015 was euphoric about getting an angel cape and now a few months ago he claimed to be a gang banger on "east roads". Dopey delusional paki l0l poor kid

Then you have 'Kasheem'. Hiding his name (as did Roshan) for months on end because he knew he wouldn't stop getting trolled for it. 16 year old goofy greasy slum dog peasent. Dirty Syrian refugee is so happy he gets to go to the library to play roat for his hour a day l0l poor little guy

Dont fk with the savage goonzzz

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

lmfaooo look at this faggot uve been  telling every1 ur 21 for 3 years hahaha nice life picking up leaves and dog shit then sprinting home to play roat pkz imagine these nerds irl smh 

2 hours ago, 24k said:

what pics u dumb paki fuck I haven't played roat for months idc about scores on a broke ass game. jheez, u stupid virgin u take this game so seriously

hrndph.png

o7vr0n.png

waiting for your paragraph of excuses 

1 hour ago, Drugs n geld said:

Dont fk with the savage goonzzz

shut the fuck up lmfao "arabic boy" 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

lmfaooo look at this faggot uve been  telling every1 ur 21 for 3 years hahaha nice life picking up leaves and dog shit then sprinting home to play roat pkz imagine these nerds irl smh 

hrndph.png

o7vr0n.png

waiting for your paragraph of excuses 

shut the fuck up lmfao "arabic boy" 

When u gna stop saying ur expired brown flame? U started in 2015 yet ur the only person who says that. How would a brown kid who was 13 3 years ago know what I was saying? XDddd haha

22 next month obv gna bully u till I'm 25 problem?

3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

When u gna stop saying ur expired brown flame? U started in 2015 yet ur the only person who says that. How would a brown kid who was 13 3 years ago know what I was saying? XDddd haha

expired brown flame lmfaoo acting like anything in that statement was false smh go rawr X D at ur parents u fucking weirdo lmfao 

3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

hiding their names? since we're talking shit ima start calling you yusuf LMFAOO little white boy acting up behind a screen making shit up for entertainment of 10 ppl on a rsps

firstly that "east roads" shit dont make sense idk where u got it from so unless u wanna explain u look dumb as fuck, 2ndly there was a topic with me saying i got an angel cape why u even mentioning irrelevant shit you're literally a victim lmfao you get bullied on 07/oss (hence why you make new yt accs for every p server you play you dont want niggas to know its you cos you'll get terrorised LOOOOL)

real talk all this retarded white boy does is write paragraphs and shit on a rsps forums about 2 bawsy niggas thats been violating him since way back, know ur place faggot boy fuck up before i log in and make a lippy tber part 2 son u dont want none of this

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Lololol that account is not mine and I'll prove it to you. I haven't been on for 41 days (asked staff) that account was a shared account (me and my Swedish friend "S P L I T") used it that specific day (the screenshots of my vid) because it had pid, I was logged onto it and didn't wanna use one of my own accounts because I'd lose pid.

Anyway I feel like Jake already covered everything I was about to say u have nothih on me pussy

13 hours ago, Why Gg said:

hiding their names? since we're talking shit ima start calling you yusuf LMFAOO little white boy acting up behind a screen making shit up for entertainment of 10 ppl on a rsps

firstly that "east roads" shit dont make sense idk where u got it from so unless u wanna explain u look dumb as fuck, 2ndly there was a topic with me saying i got an angel cape why u even mentioning irrelevant shit you're literally a victim lmfao you get bullied on 07/oss (hence why you make new yt accs for every p server you play you dont want niggas to know its you cos you'll get terrorised LOOOOL)

real talk all this retarded white boy does is write paragraphs and shit on a rsps forums about 2 bawsy niggas thats been violating him since way back, know ur place faggot boy fuck up before i log in and make a lippy tber part 2 son u dont want none of this

@Freebies LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

and Roshan, that is your name :P. When I approached you about it you said "old email LMFAO!!!!!" in your normal Arabic way. Explain to me why an "old e-mail" would link to a Facebook with the name 'Omar' in it? ;P

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, 24k said:

Lololol that account is not mine and I'll prove it to you. I haven't been on for 41 days (asked staff) that account was a shared account (me and my Swedish friend "S P L I T") used it that specific day (the screenshots of my vid) because it had pid, I was logged onto it and didn't wanna use one of my own accounts because I'd lose pid.

Anyway I feel like Jake already covered everything I was about to say u have nothih on me pussy

lmfaoo you fucking pussy why are u telling him tell me stupid rat lmfao

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

and Roshan, that is your name :P. When I approached you about it you said "old email LMFAO!!!!!" in your normal Arabic way. Explain to me why an "old e-mail" would link to a Facebook with the name 'Omar' in it? ;P

listen to yourself u fucking nerd lmfaooo nigga is 25 never kissed a girl smh go do something tht doesnt revolve around runescape nigga literally has that on his mind 24/7 

1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

lmfaoo you fucking pussy why are u telling him tell me stupid rat lmfao

listen to yourself u fucking nerd lmfaooo nigga is 25 never kissed a girl smh go do something tht doesnt revolve around runescape nigga literally has that on his mind 24/7 

Ur an Arabic 16 year old LOL god knows what ur easily influential mind is on 24/7 😭

Little ass kid is calling me 25 cause I son him ingame l0l poor little guy.. ur dad died in a suicide bombing years back I can't be that person for u orphan refugee 😭😭😭😭🙄

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Ur an Arabic 16 year old LOL god knows what ur easily influential mind is on 24/7 😭

Little ass kid is calling me 25 cause I son him ingame l0l poor little guy.. ur dad died in a suicide bombing years back I can't be that person for u orphan refugee 😭😭😭😭🙄

LMFAOOOOOO WHY U ACTING LIKE U ARENT A FUCKING NERD IRL GO BEHAVE IN UR CORNER NIGGA TRYNA RAWR X D AT ME lmfaoo foh 

4 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO you know how i know this handicapped white boy is talking shit??? when i had fb it was under the email "[email protected]" next time come to me with facts or shut up lmfao dumb internet troll seeking attention 

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Still didn't answer my question... how come you said "old email?" What is old about the name Roshan, Roshan?

LMFAOO you're paranoid as fuck, listen white boy i have no reason to hide a name its just a name its not that deep but the fact that your so convinced my name is roshan is baffling...

we all know the only reason ur calling me it is because i had an email with the word roshan which every1 knows about cos i made it years ago n used it for an acc LOOOOL but khalid since your so convinced bc obviously being the retard you are you would be, you can keep thinking about me 24/7 and fooling yourself, as long as it keeps you happy junior

Smokey you slumdog looking ass why don't you just stop pretending to be a thug goon and accept that you got fucking roasted cunt, go back the bathroom to trim your mono-brow lmfao silly arab.

ᵂᵃᶦᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵏᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᶜ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᶫᵉᵛᵃᶰᵗ

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 2