Decent

Pyd

On 12/1/2016 at 3:26 PM, drawers said:

nobody cares

you bought your account off cheaprs2gold.com shitter lmfao

On 12/1/2016 at 3:25 PM, Xbrzh said:

Gz on more friends 😉

funny how you know me but i have no idea who you are downie LMFAO you're my fan :P

Edited by Pyd
  • Upvote 3
15 hours ago, Pyd said:

you bought your account off cheaprs2gold.com shitter lmfao

funny how you know me but i have no idea who you are downie LMFAO you're my fan :P

It's just cheaper to buy accounts and items (in order to PK) rather than either manually train them, or even botting them and risking ban. It only makes sense to train yourself if you're time isn't worth much. Gz on the loot though! :)

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

It's just cheaper to buy accounts and items (in order to PK) rather than either manually train them, or even botting them and risking ban. It only makes sense to train yourself if you're time isn't worth much. Gz on the loot though! :)

Pls keep buying accounts & items, it keeps me in business :)

PYD nice loots, lucky af though.

• Upvote 3
On 12/2/2016 at 11:59 AM, PK Guy said:

Why do you always say something dumb? Lmfao, just cause my account is good doesn't mean my "time isn't worth much" i play 07 less than 90% of this server play roat

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...