spawnables

On 12/2/2016 at 10:51 AM, Isaiah said:

? I MUST be lost, cuz I have NO IDEA what you're talking about...

are u dumb ? make all godswords worth pkp along with gmaul, they are too good to be worth nothing 

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

That's rough. 

Make AGS and claws spawnable 

Whip and DDS no spawn.

Fair

ye ur a big retard 

2 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

Whip d boots etc etc

agreed , dboot whip fury etc 

3 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

are u dumb ? make all godswords worth pkp along with gmaul, they are too good to be worth nothing 

ye ur a big retard 

agreed , dboot whip fury etc 

Yeah I'm the retard, when you're the one coming up with these suggestions.

This isn't OSS no matter how much you're trying to make it, I don't get why we'd want to copy that server model anyway - RoatPkz was unique, in that even though there was some sort of economy, anyone could just log in and compete with veterans because they had instant access to AGS, Bandos, Dharoks, etc. It was much more fun. The only people who don't really like GMaul, have got it disabled (I'm talking about ::brid) for anywhere else it's fine. 

GS's and GMaul are shit D.P.S, all they have is good knock-out power but that's it. If that fails they are completely useless. The whip is way more OP and speaking as a pure pker - the DDS is much more reliable than the AGS (or any other GS for that matter) for KO's - I'm willing to prove this. So even though my counter-suggestion was written as a joke that flew right over your head, it would still be a smarter move than your idea. But I wasn't serious!

• Upvote 3
Just now, PK Guy said:

This isn't OSS no matter how much you're trying to make it, I don't get why we'd want to copy that server model anyway - RoatPkz was unique, in that even though there was some sort of economy, anyone could just log in and compete with veterans because they had instant access to AGS, Bandos, Dharoks, etc. It was much more fun. The only people who don't really like GMaul, have got it disabled (I'm talking about ::brid) for anywhere else it's fine. 

GS's and GMaul are shit D.P.S, all they have is good knock-out power but that's it. If that fails they are completely useless. The whip is way more OP and speaking as a pure pker - the DDS is much more reliable than the AGS (or any other GS for that matter) for KO's - I'm willing to prove this. So even though my counter-suggestion was written as a joke that flew right over your head, it would still be a smarter move than your idea. But I wasn't serious!

not reading ur a big downy lmao 

58 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

But their 'knock-out power' is to big to be worthless....

6 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

did i ask you to give me poll results? nope

Did I ask you if you asked me to give you poll results? Nope.

You should have clearly stated in the first post: please no poll results. Otherwise it can be used against you. For someone who throws around words like "dumb", "retard" and "downy" you're not very bright yourself. 

I'm done with your trash. 

3 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

But their 'knock-out power' is to big to be worthless....

Makes it fairer for new players/welfares.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, PK Guy said:

Did I ask you if you asked me to give you poll results? Nope.

You should have clearly stated in the first post: please no poll results. Otherwise it can be used against you. For someone who throws around words like "dumb", "retard" and "downy" you're not very bright yourself. 

I'm done with your trash. 

Makes it fairer for new players/welfares.

shut up u retard fuck lmfao clueless

1 hour ago, speen78 said:

Could be a good idea, but don't take it too far. We don't want new people to start off boxing ea to death.

yep thanks 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

They need to make it cost less to get barrows and ags etc because it's pretty much impossible for a new player to kill someone that has the items. 50pkp per barrows peice would be better imo and more places to actually obtain the items too.

You've been away too long! 

Barrows parts are 25 PKP each (100 PKP for set) for all of them except Dharoks pieces, which are 50 PKP each (200 PKP for set). And that's shop prices, you can usually get around 20% cheaper if bought off players. So basically a vote a day will buy you a set (vote tickets can sell for 200 PKP).

Secondly, there is another way to obtain, it's not a great way TBH, but if you really want then you can PvM for them, this was released in August:

23eb2f3e137f391ff89577565b28b7c0.png

11 minutes ago, insane swag said:

We need more ways to gain pkp and pkp items. By creating more things like gorillas deep wildy pking will grow. Godswords should be atleast 250 pkp, gmaul should be atleast 200. Whips tbh should even be 25. There's never any risk involved in the wild. 

"spawn server"

• Upvote 1
Just now, PK Guy said:

Barrows parts are 25 PKP each (100 PKP for set) for all of them except Dharoks pieces, which are 50 PKP each (200 PKP for set). And that's shop prices, you can usually get around 20% cheaper if bought off players. So basically a vote a day will buy you a set (vote tickets can sell for 200 PKP).

Secondly, there is another way to obtain, it's not a great way TBH, but if you really want then you can PvM for them, this was released in August:

"spawn server"

Lool myb

36 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

"spawn server"

A spawn server still has an economy. It could a much better server if he had a better economy. It would also make it more competitive and more people would stay and play longer which is what roatz needs.

Edited by insane swag
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

They need to make it cost less to get barrows and ags etc because it's pretty much impossible for a new player to kill someone that has the items. 50pkp per barrows peice would be better imo and more places to actually obtain the items too.

barrows is 25/50 thats nothing LOOOOL ????????

1 hour ago, insane swag said:

We need more ways to gain pkp and pkp items. By creating more things like gorillas deep wildy pking will grow. Godswords should be atleast 250 pkp, gmaul should be atleast 200. Whips tbh should even be 25. There's never any risk involved in the wild. 

true stuff

support on gmaul being pkp but nothing else, there was a poll recently whether gmaul shud be 500pkp but results were not released

4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

They need to make it cost less to get barrows and ags etc because it's pretty much impossible for a new player to kill someone that has the items.

any1 who uses ags outside of ::brid is automatically a failed pker cos vls only costs 800 pkp, hits almost as hard and has twice the amount of specs and accuracy than ags

29 minutes ago, xIts said:

I definitely agree with gmaul, that shit is annoying to have everyone running around with. I can see the godswords becoming pkp but I don't think it should go as far as whip, dboots and fury. All that stuff, I think, is why people play spawn servers.

People play spawn servers for the ability to change levels and have different types of gameplay ability. So pure/main/f2p/zerk we need a more defined economy people would gain wealth easier and it would be much more competitive and would keep people playing in the community.

1 hour ago, insane swag said:

People play spawn servers for the ability to change levels and have different types of gameplay ability. So pure/main/f2p/zerk we need a more defined economy people would gain wealth easier and it would be much more competitive and would keep people playing in the community.

ahh true that. I wasn't thinking economy wise.

5 hours ago, Pyd said:

Nice sig, shame "hyn" isn't even me anymore, sorry to disappoint you random :P

Don't even know you lol, I don't even brid. Ahmash sent me a video and asked me to gif that bit so he can put it in his sig, instead of sending him it I used it myself. I knew sooner or later I'd get a comment on it lol. BTW the killer is Smokey! :P 

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs locked this topic

This thread has turned into random shit with irrelevant suggests being suggested and just dumb flame also wrong section to post a suggestion in.

On 12/1/2016 at 10:46 PM, HICK0RY said:

make all godswords n gmauls pkp

and obviously more items, ppl can list if they want @Gretar 

@Gretar

Gmaul will be PKP next update as it passed the poll, god-swords will not be because we polled them and it failed but it can be revised in the future :)

• Upvote 1