Well then! :D.

donkeyballs

Hello For those who know me,

I like this rsps, but the community sucks ill explain why,

I've given away so much ... in the past 2 weeks to new people and people who needed it, Its just pixels tho i don't care at all.

But once i lost evrything, you see who you're true friends are, thanks for being there 

But with this said,I cannot be arsed to rebuild.

So Goodbye evryone, have a great time in roatpkz!

On 12/2/2016 at 9:57 PM, donkeyballs said:

I've given away so much ... in the past 2 weeks to new people and people who needed it, Its just pixels tho i don't care at all.

But once i lost evrything, you see who you're true friends are, thanks for being there 

LOOOOOL you don't do actual giveaways, On RoatPkz a giveaway is supposed to be yelling for people to join your CC, getting them to line up at ::party, then doing a quiz for prizes. Use an alt (or a close mate) to answer before everyone else because of advance knowledge of the question, and people will fall for this shit time and again. Never actually give items to randoms who will definitely never reciprocate. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

LOOOOOL you don't do actual giveaways, On RoatPkz a giveaway is supposed to be yelling for people to join your CC, getting them to line up at ::party, then doing a quiz for prizes. Use an alt (or a close mate) to answer before everyone else because of advance knowledge of the question, and people will fall for this shit time and again. Never actually give items to randoms who will definitely never reciprocate. 

If all you can do is hate then why bother even commenting. thank you for your time.

21 minutes ago, donkeyballs said:

If all you can do is hate then why bother even commenting. thank you for your time.

I'm sorry I didn't intend for it to come across as hate toward you, rather just explaining how MOST of this community is/thinks. There is virtually no loyalty at all, the only people I truly trust on here are my IRL friends that play. Aside from that, if I ever give something out, it's usually something cheap and with the expectation that it won't be repaid. Sometimes, just sometimes it can happen. But I wouldn't hold your hopes up. Think only of yourself, enjoy it when times are good because when times are hard, well.. people love to kick you while you're down.. no point to give items. Hopefully this experience has taught you something, and I wish you wouldn't quit. You made bank from nothing before, you can do it again.

• Upvote 1

On 02/12/2016 at 9:57 PM, donkeyballs said:

its the same on every server thats just how most ppl are, i only giv and take stuff from friends who ik will do the same for me

u said u gave out stuff cos u dint care about pixels so y do u care now that ur cleaned?

dont quit man u can rebuild ez the good thing about roatz is u dont need to be very rich to enjoy it cos once u get 50k bank u can afford to hav 1 of each good itam