Client Help

Ron

Hello,  I just wanted to see anyone here could help me solve my issue with the web-client. I'm actually new to this server and I really would like to play but haven't been able to. I've literally tried everything I know and found other things that didn't work. I would to get other assistance from players to see if you guys have any opinions or ideas. I've also tried downloading the client and that doesn't;t work as well. I either get errors when I'm trying to play the web-client or usually it will say " Java plugin not supported" I just don't know what else to do. Please Help me anyone, Thanks for your time and cooperation.

When I try to download it, the download finished quick but then it saids ( RUN  or SAVE ) I tried doing both options but neither worked for me. it seems like another little download thing comes up every time I try to save it, when I run it something pops up but goes away.. idk