More Suggestions

@Gretar

Should I keep making new posts or just color-code the read suggestions and new suggestions? Will keep making new posts for suggestions for now. Tell me :D

1) Add 1 year, 2 year, 3 year veteran capes in-game. Must be donator to where the capes. (shoutout to @JJ for idea)

2) I understand that you are going to be adding new pvm into the game, but shall I suggest the archaeologists to drop malediction shield and odium shield, and not just one piece. Maybe make the drop tables similar to chaos ele but tweak the drops a bit. And of course, Zulrah, Bandos, zammy, Saradomin bosses aswell with the entire lot of drops.

3) Adding ::yell autochat, and normal autochat. This will be taken different ways for sure, considering it is a pking server and not eco, but in my honest opinion I think it is a good idea to change things up a bit and take a different direction for those who do want to merch/sell items. ::yell autochat would be just like being in the duel arena (30 second timer per yell). BUT if you do not use the autochat and say the same sentence without character changes more than twice in a minute you will recieve a 1minute mute, and the more you do it the more the mute timer increases. If seen by a staff member spamming more than 4-5 times in that minute with character changes, you will recieve a 30 minute mute. If you report a player with the correct evidence then after the staff member sees it they will go and mute the player for 30 in-game minutes. And then you can have the "autochat" just like real runescape with the toggle to turn it on or off (For both ::Yell and normal autochat systems) when buying/selling items or while at the duel arena.

Thanks for reading - Nyzic

• Upvote 3