any staff member please read

0wnedbychris

once jad is killed theres always a brawl that ensues after, and i enjoy taking part in that. This one happened to be near kbd lair so the fastest way of escape is to use kbd lever of course, but to get there u need to climb down a ladder. The problem here is that every now and again when u go up or down a latter while being attacked (this also happens when teleing), sometimes u get stuck where ur character climbed down but ur screen still shows that ur still above ground. this was a major problem for me because i had no way of escape from dizzy and friends because i could not access the lever to teleport out (whilst also being half tbed 3 times). Thankfully a friend came through and was able to hit them off me so i could logout and back in to fix my problem, but if i had nobody online to help me i would have ended up dead and losing 4-5k pkp to people that clearly did not deserve it. So i'm asking to either work on a permanent fix for this or make a temporary fix by putting a lever in the lesser demon cage so that u wont even have to deal with this problem.

Another question that im gearing towards zoradz or gretar, or if anyone else knows. If i had x logged so that the games own escape system would take over, would it have known to click the lever to escape? would it have even known to climb up the ladder to get out and run south? or would it just sit there and eat until i was out of food?

1 minute ago, 0wnedbychris said:

once jad is killed theres always a brawl that ensues after, and i enjoy taking part in that. This one happened to be near kbd lair so the fastest way of escape is to use kbd lever of course, but to get there u need to climb down a ladder. The problem here is that every now and again when u go up or down a latter while being attacked (this also happens when teleing), sometimes u get stuck where ur character climbed down but ur screen still shows that ur still above ground. this was a major problem for me because i had no way of escape from dizzy and friends because i could not access the lever to teleport out (whilst also being half tbed 3 times). Thankfully a friend came through and was able to hit them off me so i could logout and back in to fix my problem, but if i had nobody online to help me i would have ended up dead and losing 4-5k pkp to people that clearly did not deserve it. So i'm asking to either work on a permanent fix for this or make a temporary fix by putting a lever in the lesser demon cage so that u wont even have to deal with this problem.

Another question that im gearing towards zoradz or gretar, or if anyone else knows. If i had x logged so that the games own escape system would take over, would it have known to click the lever to escape? would it have even known to climb up the ladder to get out and run south? or would it just sit there and eat until i was out of food?

for the last part the auto escape system would force ur acc to try and run to level 1