Yoobs lol

eredeti

Lmfao I've been spammed with flames from Taylor repeatedly for the longest time, Never seen him been dealt with, I've only been banned because your an abusive idiot sticking up for your "friend" everyone flames and argues yet you ban me? Lmfao and then on my appeal you say I don't even play that I camp the forum, yet I was on the other day mate you should remember I killed you on my first brid fight lol, please stop with the excuses just makes me want to flame your dumb decisions even more cause they don't make sense. Close this as well and ban this account it won't stop me from posting and speaking out about your idiotic friends and your abusing, you can say it's not abusing when in reality it is

• Yoobs locked this topic
8 minutes ago, eredeti said:

Lmfao I've been spammed with flames from Taylor repeatedly for the longest time, Never seen him been dealt with, I've only been banned because your an abusive idiot sticking up for your "friend" everyone flames and argues yet you ban me? Lmfao and then on my appeal you say I don't even play that I camp the forum, yet I was on the other day mate you should remember I killed you on my first brid fight lol, please stop with the excuses just makes me want to flame your dumb decisions even more cause they don't make sense. Close this as well and ban this account it won't stop me from posting and speaking out about your idiotic friends and your abusing, you can say it's not abusing when in reality it is

Yeah blame Taylor for your mental issues enjoy the denial and he was banned off the forums for like 2 months and not really sticking up for him just stating the fact on that specific thread in question you decided to start flaming him and start causing shit and if you look at half your posts on that account you have been flaming recently and just complain about the game constantly yet you say you "quit" and "dont play the game" feel free to say what you want and you can call me decisions dumb if you want but wont make me change them. Feel free to vent any of your angst somewhere else like perhaps to your therapist it might help you out rather than taking it out on me because i'm willing to punish you for your actions :/

• Upvote 2