Suggestions

First, tournaments

1). Removing whip/vls/tent from Pure/Pure NH tournament

2). Remove the ability to chose between the two switching styles, and let "OSRS SWITCHES" be the only option since it's proved to prevent client nulls or even outside of the tournament? o.O

3). Remove 1-2 brews from Hybrid tournament, I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this one, but I feel like it's one too many, fights last for about 4 minutes (unless someone gets a KO)

4). Add zenyte items to tournaments?

5). Remove ability to change spellbook in a tournament, once you enter, you should be given the correct spellbook automatically by the game to prevent being able to pre-veng on hybrid/NH fights.

6). Add Armadyl godsword and/or barrows to "welfare" tournament? I know it's supposed to be welfare, but rune is like butter, and extremely weak on Roat Pkz specifically.

7). Add "Antifire potion" to NH tournaments 

8). Add different tournaments

Now the rest

Remove KDR completely or have a way of resetting it (pay with PKP)

Reset all accounts that have been inactive for 3-4 years or more, lots of accounts with good names that nobody uses.

Add a similar NPC or a way to check age, example below

2d4095de2efb49c394e48fd401b03703.png

Add three skills, crafting (make zenyte items that can be sold for PKP), Agility and remove infinite run (then you can also purchase stamina potions from the store), and finally, a skill I've been thinking of lately, construction, why? Because you could be able to build your own spec-refill pool, prayer/health altar, or just a chill, lonely place? Should be able to invite friends too. Should take a few hours of intensive training to become 99, not too long though.

Ability to change name on an account instead of having to make a new one where you don't have the the same stats (kills, deaths and shit)

Enable music and sound effects. :P

Remove tent & occult from Vote shop and put them in the PK shop.

Ability to sell titles back to the shop for 70%-90% of the amount back

That's about it, I've chosen not to suggest the "bigger and more useful stuff" because all of that was already promised to us within the new client. Thanks 

5 hours ago, Alt said:

First, tournaments

1). Removing whip/vls/tent from Pure/Pure NH tournament

-Support

2). Remove the ability to chose between the two switching styles, and let "OSRS SWITCHES" be the only option since it's proved to prevent client nulls or even outside of the tournament? o.O

-The new client that is going to be released will fix the nulling anyways?

3). Remove 1-2 brews from Hybrid tournament, I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this one, but I feel like it's one too many, fights last for about 4 minutes (unless someone gets a KO)

- I think 2 brews is perfect lol

5). Remove ability to change spellbook in a tournament, once you enter, you should be given the correct spellbook automatically by the game to prevent being able to pre-veng on hybrid/NH fights.

- Support

6). Add Armadyl godsword and/or barrows to "welfare" tournament? I know it's supposed to be welfare, but rune is like butter, and extremely weak on Roat Pkz specifically.

-Barrows yea,Ags Idk

Now the rest

Remove KDR completely or have a way of resetting it (pay with PKP)

No that's stupid,why would you even suggest that?

Edited by ReDe$igned

Smokey you're 16 your feedback doesn't count ur brains not fullt developed yet boy

Redesigned ty for feedback. Also, that last thing is because, I have LOTS of accounts with good names that I refuse because I've staked on them, their KDR is like 2000-1890 or some shit and I'd like to start using one of those accounts but start fresh now with the new client because U can't "never die" on this game, something will happen sooner or later causing u to lose ur skull :/