I SAID THE SAME FKN THING!

Gmaul is complete trash even DDS is better than it, does that mean DDS = PKP item now? no.. 

The way gmaul is now is how it should have been when it was spawnable, The old spawnable Gmaul is the one that should be 1K.

VLS = 1K gmaul = 1K how??? I can hit 4 60 with a vls can't even hit a 30-30 once with gmaul.

I'd honestly rather buy an Anchor for 80PKP than a gmaul for 1k. thats how horrid it is.. At least i'd be able to hit a 25 with anchor

Edited by Ungrateful
  • Upvote 2

The nerf on the gmaul was only on the speed.

On 07/04/2017 at 5:46 AM, Gretar said:

The Granite Maul Special attack has been fixed and the hit is now displayed 1 tick later than before.

So I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. You have been having a bad Rng, that's all.

Edited by Dolan
3 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

I SAID THE SAME FKN THING!

Gmaul is complete trash even DDS is better than it, does that mean DDS = PKP item now? no.. 

The way gmaul is now is how it should have been when it was spawnable, The old spawnable Gmaul is the one that should be 1K.

VLS = 1K gmaul = 1K how??? I can hit 4 60 with a vls can't even hit a 30-30 once with gmaul.

I'd honestly rather buy an Anchor for 80PKP than a gmaul for 1k. thats how horrid it is.. At least i'd be able to hit a 25 with anchor

What he said, whats the point to have gmaul in pkp shop for 1k when dds is even better now. Should the dds be 1k aswell? The vls example is also good. 

3 hours ago, Dolan said:

The nerf on the gmaul was only on the speed.

So I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. You have been having a bad Rng, that's all.

Im pretty sure the gmaul is nerfed more than just the speed. Its nothing what it used to be.