Collection Log Command / Clue Scrolls / new keys

So I have been doing a lot of Zulrah, and I was thinking why isn't there a way to see your boss collection log like you can with the ring of wealth in osrs. So what if there was a way to see it using a command, we already have the ::droptables command and command to check your monster KC but what about the loot your have received just like in OSRS. It would be a great way to see how much players have earned from bossing and how many drops they have got. I would personally love to see how many dragon darts I got from zulrah before I even got a unique (Which I still don't have btw)

Another suggestion I thought of is clue scrolls, the loot table for these clue scrolls could be based on how you earned them. 

For example there could be 4 ways to earn clue scrolls, PvP, PvM, Skilling, Slayer. The clues for these scrolls could be based on how you got them. Then a loot table could be custom made or random doesn't matter. 

Let's say you got a PvP clue scroll, maybe one of the clues could be kill somebody using a certain build or item etc. Skilling could be pickpocket a certain NPC, etc. Custom Clues would be awesome and another way players could earn some items. They could even have some super unique items or "rares" in these clue loot tables.

Hope these make in the game would be amazing to see.

• Upvote 3