Malique exposed for lying about scores 3-3 stay ez.

Kk so last time I was rag, aka tribrid fighting, it was me calling Toxicality to east because I was 11-4 on him and I wanted to make the 11 go up because he was trash talking at varrock where it's multi AND EVEN THEN I WAS WINNING.

So I called him there and he told his butt buddy Malique to go there instead, who I made tele quite easily with plenty of food left.

Kyp 1-0

Anyway, this time he called me to east because he likes beef. I came, ofcourse, and 3-3'd him. Though one of the fights my mouse disconnected (he knows it deep down because my character didnt do any action (e.g: eat/pot,move, attack, etc). Anyway I let him count that one. So yeah, the scores ended overall 3-3. We were going to carry on but he decided to come back when I killed him, and whilst I was taking the screenshot to confirm that he was out of food, he came and agsed me. Priceless...

So, luckily for me, I took a screenshot of that, as I knew he was trying to expose me by killing me and screenshotting it.

So here's the imgur album - 5 pictures in there : http://imgur.com/a/thCVS

Kyp rat you got cleared dont try to lie about scores. No one's exposed me and nobody will. Nice try but I won this time LIKE I DO EVERY TIME.

Still waiting for you to call me mad, like you did when I was winning 1-0 and 3-2.

Lol know your fucking place that was fucking ez.